I know it was posted but it looks nice wit a pic

[h2]Carmelo Understands New York Allure[/h2]
Anthony_Carmelo_den_091216.jpg

Mar 24, 2010 6:15 AM EST

den_40.gif
Nuggets forward Carmelo Anthony did nothing on Tuesday night to help curtail rumors that he might be an option for the Knicks as a free agent in 2011.

New York president Donnie Walsh said earlier in the week that the team wouldn't use up all their cap space this summer if the right players weren't available. He then hinted at signing a superstar in 2011, when Anthony will become available.

"I really don't know what's going to happen the next year," Anthony said. "I don't know what's going to happen. But I don't see why anybody wouldn't want to play here in New York."

Read more: http://realgm.com/src_wiretap/#ixzz0j7Osedox

btw did we win last night,,,job at the airport got hectic and made me stay over night

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

I didn't know Melo is from BK ?

like Jordan, Melo was born in BK, lived there till he was like 2 months old or so.. he grew up in Bmore though. Ever since his Cuse days though, i been wanting him to come to NY. Either way I can really see Melo in a Knicks Uni. He looks good in Orange and Blue. lol

do people think that opposing players openly talk to lebron about new york? i'm still surprised billups would say that.

Nice Billy Walker video.
May the Force be with you.

laugh.gif
roll.gif
Come on, girls. Stop making us look bad again.

btw, i didn't even realize that the Nets dropped Sean Williams...

I know we all have put out a billiion names of people who we thougth the knicks could pick up and help the team, but I actually legitimately can see Sean Williams playing well, if even as a depth guy at the 5 spot. He's very athletic, runs, hustles, plays D, blocks shots, rebounds, and given that he's not even on an NBA team anyway, it's no risk, decent reward...

I'd honestly like to see how D. Lee plays at the 4 when paired with a 5 that actually plays D and rebounds. Reason being, if he shows he can play some decent post D (he won't have to play a lot of help D w/ a legit, shotblocking 5), i'd actually like to see him back...There's a lot of talk about 2 max players, but I'd LOVE if the knicks got a star (LeBron/Wade), then fill the rest of the cap room w/ a defensive 5 (Camby and Sean Williams?), and Lee. I think that might even be a more realistic situation, given that, didnt' one article posted on here say that if the knicks get 2 max players, they lose the midlevel and basically can only sign players to vet mins? I'd love a team with:

1: Douglas/Rodriguez
2: (Star Player)/Chandler/Giddens
3: Gallo/Walker
4: Lee/(2nd Rd pick)/(some min player, i guess pick up the best defensive D league player)
5: Camby/Williams/ (curry if we dont cut him for cap space...i actually wouldnt bc we dont need to cut him if we dont get 2 max, and we can maybe trade him mid yr 2010-11)

I think that team is short experience, and a solid PG (but who knows how douglas and sergio will develop, they're both like 22) away from being solid contenders, but they'd be young, competitive, and fun to watch...I'd also consider bringing back T-Mac, but only if we don't land LeBron/Wade this year, because I think he'd only take away from what Chandler, Walker, Gallo, Giddens can become, sadly...

March 23, 2010, 5:01 pm [h2]Coca-Cola Becomes ‘Signature Partner’ of MSG[/h2]By KEN BELSON
The renovation of Madison Square Garden is just getting going, but executives at MSG are not wasting time lining up marquee sponsors. A few months ago Delta became the first “signature partner

[h1]Knicks Renovating MSG, Lining Up Sponsors[/h1]
Mar 24, 2010 8:31 PM EST

As the renovation of Madison Square Garden gets underway, the Knicks are signing marquee sponsors. Delta became the first "signature partner" a few months ago and Coca-Cola signed on Tuesday.

Under the new deal, Coke will have exclusive nonalcoholic pouring rights at MSG and other sites run by the Garden.

The renovation at Madison Square Garden has a price tag of $775 million to $850 million and will be completed in late 2012.

Coke and Madison Square Garden have a relationship that is perhaps the longest in sports history, stretching back one hundred years. At the start of the 20th century, the cola beverage was sold at the second Madison Square Garden on 26th Street in Manhattan.

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

Spectacular23 wrote:
btw did we win last night
That's it, you're off the list!

(I initially messed up the quoting thing)

90% of my posts come from my blackberry, NBA.com slows down my phone od, so i count on NT to let me know if the knicks won or lost, i barely watch the games bc i have a job at JFK airport from 6pm-9:30am (baggage security) and then i come home slumped and od tired so i sleep during the day then i wake up to go to work, thats been my routine, cut a brotha some slack
frown.gif

and i know theres gonna be comments y i dont have a PC or look on espn,,,,i recently move to elmira NY (google it) its like the smallest town and there all about hockey here so they never show the knicks or any other teams.

Did anyone go to the NBA store to see T-Mac?

I went and he threw his fitted into the crowd and I caught it
pimp.gif

^^i know but im pleading my case as to why i ask if we won or not, i depend of u guys...we are a knicks family right
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom