Only if its for Deron
happy.gif

Imagine if Toronto would agree to a sign and trade Bosh+ Chandler+ Curry $12M expiring?
Walsh can convince they can do alot with $12M expiring.. we'll be able to keep Lee and still get two max as long as we don't pay Lee more than $12M

idk why I'm still up (oh wait episode 6 of Spartacus confused the $%#! out of me and I'm tryin to figure out how dudes wife died
laugh.gif
)

but yeah...tonight was my long overdue first time in the garden, and damn what a game to go to. Good game all around, knicks beating a legit contender, melo goin to work, gallos 3rd quarter explosion, and my man Toney Douglas who I'm thinking ab starting to call Toney Wreckless
laugh.gif
with the clutch shot.

The garden was wilddd and the section i was in had to be one of the loudest craziest ones. Not a bad first knick game at all
smile.gif

I'm ready to drop a hunk of change on season tix next year, but I know if things fall into place, regular folk like myself might be left high and dry.

Too old be keep up with so many pages.

To the person that said Lee > aging Camby while that is true I'd rather have Camby play the 5 than Lee out of position. And he shores up the post defense immensely. People would be less hesitant to drive in. And Camby hasn't been showing his age lately.

We'll be up there with Laker game tix... Smh

Carmelo Doesn't Shoot Down Possibility Of Playing For Knicks

Denver Post - 03/24 - 6:15 AM EST (AP Photo)

Nuggets forward Carmelo Anthony did nothing on Tuesday night to help curtail rumors that he might be an option for the Knicks as a free agent in 2011.

New York president Donnie Walsh said earlier in the week that the team wouldn't use up all their cap space this summer if the right players weren't available. He then hinted at signing a superstar in 2011, when Anthony will become available.

"I really don't know what's going to happen the next year," Anthony said. "I don't know what's going to happen. But I don't see why anybody wouldn't want to play here in New York."

Originally Posted by Ballinsam23

today's game is another reason why i believe that gallo > chandler. i can never see chandler going at it with a superstar like gallo did with melo today

since q left chandlers been guarding the teams best player 

Walsh Intends to Meet With Bell's Agent

spacer.gif

Posted: 3/24/2010 1:25:00 AM
Source: Marc Berman of the New York Post

Knicks president Donnie Walsh said yesterday he would talk to Raja Bell's representative now that Bell has been waived by the Warriors.

Bell, the defensive guard who starred for Mike D'Antoni in Phoenix, will become a free agent when he clears waivers today, but more important Bell becomes a free agent this summer.

He is recovering from wrist surgery and could be ready for the final five games, but has told associates he may not want to come back this season.

Why do people always talk about Joe Johnson like he's definitely leaving the Hawks? That's a solid team, why should he leave?
Gallo officially needs to make trash talking a huge part of his game. He can apparently only play when he's angry. He should do this every night.
I would be delighted to get Melo.
And like someone else was saying, it's definitely going to be a bummer to watch Knicks tickets become impossible to get after all these years.

Originally Posted by NYelectric

Why do people always talk about Joe Johnson like he's definitely leaving the Hawks? That's a solid team, why should he leave?

Well, Lebron is in arguably the best team in the L and people talk about him leaving.

Yes but LeBron wants a championship and the team around him isn't nearly strong enough. Not to mention he's the biggest ham in the league and wants to get out of the state of Ohio. Totally different situation. Joe Johnson doesn't strike me as the type of player that's dying to win a ring, and if he does it will be like Ray Allen. I see him signing to the Hawks for another year or two and then being a role player on a championship team for the rest of his career if anything.

Originally Posted by NYelectric

he was offered the max last year and declined. thats why we think he implied that he's leaving Atlanta

i listened to david lee on nba tv after the game. dude sounds like he knows he's gone.said it depends on what bron.wade, and bosh do. said the east would be better suited for him because the west is stacked with bigs, but then he can play the 4 on some team

I didn't think I would say this last year, but I really hope we resign Lee. He will be extremely complimentary to a super star.

i just realized we would have currys money to give lee at the end of the season. or am i wrong? isn't that like 9 million?

is there a way to backend something?

oh and we could got lebron and resign david lee, then wait a year and get melo if they all agreed. would you rather have bron and bosh? or bron, lee, and melo?

WE HAVE SO MANY OPtioNS ITS NUTS. just gotta get the whale first

Originally Posted by Al3xis

How do we have Eddy's money to give out?
we don't. i was hoping walsh could get creative. aren't there ways to like pay him very little the first season but alot for the next 3 or 4. i just know that we will have money by the end of the year. don't we?

You can buy him out and save around 2 million..but he's still getting paid and it will still count against the cap.

I had earlier thought that idea about telling him if he opts out you'd be re-signing him to more years/less money....but there's really no need for it now with Jeffries gone.

I still dont understand that. You're tying yourself up with more long term payments (even if you're paying less/more) its not smart.

I like Melo, but i dont see where he would fit in. We'll have too many shooters.

and the Atl have always been a first round exit which is why i think he wanted to leave. but they got tremendously better this year and i can see him staying as well.

Nice Billy Walker video. He's one of the best things to come out of this late season. Dude's an unpolished gem. I think he can do a lot coming off the bench after The Knicks secure some some solid starters next season.

Back
Top Bottom