Originally Posted by d3simet

Nice Billy Walker video.
May the Force be with you.

laugh.gif
roll.gif
Come on, girls. Stop making us look bad again.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bonafide125

Did anyone go to the NBA store to see T-Mac?

I went and he threw his fitted into the crowd and I caught it
pimp.gif
Pics of fitted if it was anything diff from the norm?

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

pimp.gif
Pics of fitted if it was anything diff from the norm?

Nah, just a regular fitted. Nothing to worth be taking a picture of. But the fact that he wore it, made me feel special inside. Pause

its ok, 3hrs here and there, but money is way to good, $18.50 matter in fact this is for EVERYONE, WHO EVER LIVES IN NEW YORK JFK AIRPORT IS HIRING FOR NIGHT %@@+ AND SECURITY START IS AROUND $12.00 BUT IN ONE MONTH U CAN SHOW THEM U DO GOOD AND NEVER LATE THEY'LL BUMP IT IN $18.50, i kno they been wanting to hire night for the past 2 months but no one wants to do it but it aint bad, the most flights come in at night is about 7-10 and it aint @!+, easy work..AANYONE INTRESTED U SHOULD GO AND CHECK IT OUT....GOT NOTHING TO LOSE.

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

its ok, 3hrs here and there, but money is way to good, $18.50 matter in fact this is for EVERYONE, WHO EVER LIVES IN NEW YORK JFK AIRPORT IS HIRING FOR NIGHT @@%$ AND SECURITY START IS AROUND $12.00 BUT IN ONE MONTH U CAN SHOW THEM U DO GOOD AND NEVER LATE THEY'LL BUMP IT IN $18.50, i kno they been wanting to hire night for the past 2 months but no one wants to do it but it aint bad, the most flights come in at night is about 7-10 and it aint %+#, easy work..AANYONE INTRESTED U SHOULD GO AND CHECK IT OUT....GOT NOTHING TO LOSE.

If I wasn't in school, I would definitely do that.

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

Wait a second, so you really drive from Elmira to JFK for work? No way! I was thinking you took a flight or something. get out

Nope, Drive a car, the airport finds out you drive to work, they provide free gas in there garage to their employees.

Wait a second, so you really drive from Elmira to JFK for work? No way! I was thinking you took a flight or something. get out

Nope, Drive a car, the airport finds out you drive to work, they provide free gas in there garage to their employees.

Say word??????????????

How do I apply? Do I have to go there or can I call them up? I'd be coming from the Bx, so after a quick mapquest, its about 18 miles each way............I'd do it.

eek.gif

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

Say word??????????????

How do I apply? Do I have to go there or can I call them up? I'd be coming from the Bx, so after a quick mapquest, its about 18 miles each way............I'd do it.

well i phoned ahead first, then went in to, got a call within a week and a half and boom it feels like a career, easy money, very light work.

Here's what they looking for now, but if you got to JFK they have alot more jobs
http://www.job-search-eng...com/keyword/jfk-airport/

Phone Number - (718) 244-4444

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

Carmelo on Gallo: "I told him I was watching him from afar. I love what he's doing. Just keep working...."
Hmm.. I hope Bron is too.

FUNNY

[h1]LeBron Keeping An Eye On Gallinari?[/h1]

Mar 25, 2010 4:38 PM EST

Gallinari_Danilo_nyk.jpg
Frank Isola reports that LeBron James may be particularly interested in the development of Danilo Gallinari. In the Cavs' lone visit to New York in November, a confidant of James pointed at Gallinari and said, "LeBron wants to see how this kid does this year."

Tracy McGrady has been impressed with Gallinari's play. McGrady said he enjoyed watching Gallinari go toe to toe with Carmelo Anthony on Tuesday night at Madison Square Garden.

"That was like, '(Forget) everybody else, it's me and you,'" McGrady said. "I haven't seen (Hedo) Turkoglu and Dirk (Nowitzki) do that. They play within the team concept. That was, 'Get me the ball and everybody move out of the way.' I was enjoying it."

McGrady previously believed that Gallinari was primarily a shooter rather than a well-rounded scorer.

"I just thought he was a guy that just shoots the ball," McGrady said. "That's it. He'll stay outside and shoot. But he can play.

Hey, this is pretty random:

Anyone have the clip of the Knicks/Bulls fight (I think it was '94). I know Derek Harper was involved and there was a lot of blood too. I've looked everywhere and it seems the NBA has pretty much made all footage of it vanish.

You can try daily motion?

I would apply to that JFK job to, but man i hate night shifts. i need my sleep.

March 24, 2010, 9:20 pm [h2]Gallinari and Douglas Give Knicks Hope[/h2]By HOWARD BECK
If this is a renaissance, the Knicks picked a peculiar time for it. Their losing record is assured, the playoffs are a near impossibility, and the season is down to 11 seemingly meaningless games. There is  little to gain now.

And yet the Knicks – left for dead long ago, dismissed as selfish, callow, poorly coached, indifferent or simply uninspired – are suddenly on a roll, with four victories in their last six games.

The modest surge could be waved off as an aberration, except that it includes stunning victories over the Dallas Mavericks and the Denver Nuggets, two of the best teams in the N.B.A. They also beat the Atlanta Hawks two weeks ago, making the Knicks 3-3 against teams with .600-or-better winning percentages in the month of March.

It may not seem like much, but consider that the Knicks did not beat a winning team from Jan. 2 to March 7, and that they have as many victories this month (six) as they had in the prior 52 days.

The late surge means the Knicks are still competing at a time when they could be shutting it down to protect their bodies; there are nine pending free agents on the roster. Despite an occasional pratfall (including routs by the Nets and the Celtics), they are not giving up.

If the games are ultimately meaningless, the way the Knicks are winning them is not. In fact, the surge bodes well for their future: Danilo Gallinari and Toney Douglas, two top prospects, are blossoming by the day and leading the late resurgence.

Gallinari is averaging 17.3 points in March, his best month this season. Douglas, a rookie who became the starting point guard March 12, is averaging 14 points and 3.9 assists this month.

Both have been scorching from the field. Douglas is shooting 50.9 percent in March and has made half of his 3-pointers (23 for 46). Gallinari is shooting 45.6 percent this month, including a 40.6 percent  from the arc.

The only thing more critical for the Knicks than signing a superstar is giving superstars a reason to be here. Gallinari and Douglas (and, until he was injured, Wilson Chandler) are showing they are worthy teammates for LeBron James, Dwyane Wade or whoever else will be looking for a new supporting cast this summer.

In what might have been the signature performance of his young career, Gallinari went toe to toe with one of the league’s other top stars, Carmelo Anthony, on Tuesday night. It was one of the most thrilling nights at Madison Square Garden this season.

The two traded baskets throughout the third quarter, with Gallinari outscoring Anthony, 17-12. After one big 3-pointer, Gallinari bellowed and beat his chest as he ran back up the court. In the fourth quarter, he converted a baseline reverse and drew the foul, then skip-strutted toward the Nuggets’ bench.

Anthony finished with more points (36 to 28), but Gallinari made the bigger plays down the stretch to secure the win. And while Anthony made 14 of 26 field-goal attempts, the feisty Gallinari had a hand (and often a forearm) in his face on nearly every shot.

“He took the challenge,

pimp.gif

i was there...i wasn't 1 of the first 40 ppl who bought something but i talked to some lady who i think was a manager and she told security to let me go...didn't want an autograph just a picture but it came out kinda blurry http://hphotos-snc3.fbcdn...5_11613883_2238068_n.jpg

All this Gallo slurpage of late has me truly hyped for the first time about him. I just pray he has the work ethic like a Dirk Nowitzki to keep honing his skills and maturing as a basketball player. I want that kid in the gym, all day, every day.

Not for nothing, but as of 03/25/10, Gallo IS our future.

it's like we won a playoff game. everyone mad excited
laugh.gif

our schedule sucks. tony can't keep shooting that well from the 3.

Back
Top Bottom