but when gallo finally has a good game $+%* is blown out of proportion

wahhhh

Originally Posted by tommykairaa

its kinda funny when chandler goes off.. its in fine print

but when gallo finally has a good game $+%* is blown out of proportion

wahhhh

roll.gif
you a fool sometimes.

i never seen chandler go back and fourth with a top 10 player in the league and play to the crowd like that.

certain games at the garden seem to turn into performances. transcends b ball.  gallo happened to be involved in one that hasn't happened for a long %%$ time. (nate coming back from dantoni hell to destroy the hawks wasn't in MSG)

Originally Posted by DubA169

i never seen chandler go back and fourth with a top 10 player in the league and play to the crowd like that.

certain games at the garden seem to turn into performances. transcends b ball.  gallo happened to be involved in one that hasn't happened for a long %%$ time. (nate coming back from dantoni hell to destroy the hawks wasn't in MSG)
The old guy is not amused.

migdal2.jpg

Chandler doesn't have that personality to play to the crowd, you should know that by now.

And Chandler had 28 on the Lakers earlier this season, pretty sure Kobe or Artest was guarding him for the majority of that game.

that's why it's easy for papers to jump on the gallo bandwagon. he's much more interesting and dynamic person. and was talking !#$! and playing to the crowd. chandler is too laid back for that.

when i see chandler chilling around the 3 point line it drives me nuts. he needs to be much more aggressive. i forget that he's playing at times. gallo has the way higher ceiling.

Originally Posted by DubA169

that's why it's easy for papers to jump on the gallo bandwagon. he's much more interesting and dynamic person. and was talking !#$! and playing to the crowd. chandler is too laid back for that.

when i see chandler chilling around the 3 point line it drives me nuts. he needs to be much more aggressive. i forget that he's playing at times. gallo has the way higher ceiling.
You've never seen Gallo do that?
grin.gif
...I would say though, that Gallo does seem to be more of a competitor. They're kind of different players, a slasher SG/SF vs. a shooter SF/PF. I'm still saying though, if he develops a post game, which he seems athletic and skilled enough to do, he'll be a very good scorer. He can create some matchup problems if he can backdown smaller guys and take bigger guys outside or off the dribble...

gallo is SUPPOSED to stand on the three at times. there have been plenty of times he's open and a knucklehead doesn't get him the ball. he's one of the best 3 point shooters in the league. chandler should be slashing every chance he gets.

you're right about them being differant players. we only compare them so closely because they are on the same team and part of the "young core"

No, they're being compared because they play the same position, yet their games are completely different.

I honestly dont know whose ceiling is higher. At times, both of them have their moments, yet sometimes they look like a lost child out there. Once Gallo gets the hot hand, he's on fire, but once chandler gets aggressive, the same can be said.

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Ehh Chandler doesn't take nearly as many outside shots as Gallo imo.

laugh.gif
yea he's learned to drive in more. last year everytime chandler shot up a 3 i would get so tight
mad.gif

About those JFK jobs...if I wanted to go to the airport & actually look for jobs where exactly would I go...
nerd.gif

wait Chandler is still a knick?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
. smh i totally forgot since he aint playing right now
indifferent.gif
at me. He's a good 3rd-4th option on a team, but if we can package him + curry expiring for a PG (rubio, dwill) then i;m all for it
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Galo is a star in the making...

Great potential on all sides of the ball.

Pure shooter.

Good rebounder.

Shot blocker.

Fierce competitor.

Back
Top Bottom