i just called my freind who was at the game. i just hear mad chants in the background.

this is liek 20 minutes after the game is done. mad funny. we are hungry

Does Gallinari have tattoo?
nicksplayer090209_560.jpg

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

Toney Douglas does not play like a rookie.

And if we played D like this every night we would be a 6 seed in the East.

Add an allstar like Wade or Bron 3-2.

Great win, maybe we'll get to 30 wins like I hope we would. Unfortunatly the road stretch coming up will not be kind.

Douglas looks great though, no reason he shouldn't be our starting pg next year imo.

Douglas
J. Johnson
Bron
Gallo
Camby

Bench
Wilson
Walker
Various scrubs

I would be very happy with that.

I still really don't want Joe Johnson. Something about him just screams another dude who's going to get overpaid and not live up to the contract.

Gallo talking %%@@
laugh.gif
gotta catch the Knicks in 60.

Originally Posted by Proshares

I still really don't want Joe Johnson. Something about him just screams another dude who's going to get overpaid and not live up to the contract.

Gallo talking %%@@
laugh.gif
gotta catch the Knicks in 60.
Oh believe me, I would prefer Bosh and I'm scared of Joe as well. But if giving him that contract is what it takes to get Bron then I'm cool with it. Obviosuly I would prefer Bosh though, prolly even Amar'e
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by xilegacy

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

Toney Douglas does not play like a rookie.

And if we played D like this every night we would be a 6 seed in the East.

Add an allstar like Wade or Bron 3-2.
Add camby to that squad and its a championship team.
douglas-gallo-lebron-lee-camby.

the lee-lebron PnR would be unstoppable.

^great minds think alike.

Yes, cambys injury prone (hes played most of his games these past 2 years), but hes still a good defensive big presence, and im pretty sure he wont ask for a big hefty contract as long as he' has the chance to win it all.

eyes.gif
@ the people that stay clowning the Knicks when they get happy after they win games late in the season..They beat the Nuggets and Mavs, 2 of the top 5 teams in the league and they shouldn't be hyped because they're not making the playoffs? That's just stupid.. Plus, everybody loves to play in NY so the players on this squad are hyped that the team is starting to play well because they know if the team is solid before they get a Superstar in free agency, they will become contenders at least in the Eastern Conference..Obviously most of the players are thinking optimistically that they will be kept in the offseason.. I'm proud that the team is still pumped for big wins regardless of the record. I wouldn't wanna watch a team with no heart like the 2006-2007 squad that would get ripped apart around this time of the year.

i think its the atmosphere at the garden that gets these guys so pumped up for a meaning less win.

Originally Posted by DubA169

i think its the atmosphere at the garden that gets these guys so pumped up for a meaning less win.

pimp.gif
word...I just got back from the game, it was one of the livliest crowds in recent memory...(also sidenote, but if any of you are into Korean fried chicken that Kyochon on 32nd and 5th is finally open after like 2+ years of having a "coming soon" sign
pimp.gif
)

It's kind of bittersweet though, bc the last 4 years or so it's been easy to see the Knicks at the garden for under face value for every game not against Kobe or LeBron. Once we start getting better it's going to be expensive to get tickets again...Of course I'll take it, but I'm going to miss getting cheap seats whenever me and my friends felt like goin to a game
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BangDak

^great minds think alike.

Yes, cambys injury prone (hes played most of his games these past 2 years), but hes still a good defensive big presence, and im pretty sure he wont ask for a big hefty contract as long as he' has the chance to win it all.
Ya signing Camby would be a good look for us although it would be nice if we could get a younger player.

Everybody is talking about signing all of these big stars but getting a decent center who can block and defend should be a top priority this offseason.

Douglas-Gallo-Bron-Bosh-Camby sounds better
nerd.gif

or Lee and camby?
nerd.gif
Man would i love that team. Everyone in that lineup can play above average D, and young minus Camby.
If we manage to get this and have Curry $12M expiring, then we're better than we may think

We have 26 wins, i think we would of had at least 32 wins by now with Douglas as our starting PG

Carmelo on Gallo: "I told him I was watching him from afar. I love what he's doing. Just keep working...."
Hmm.. I hope Bron is too.
More Melo on Galo: "He's gotten a lot better from when he first came in . . . he's turned it on big time."
Asked if he and Melo exchanged bi-lingual trash talk, Gallo said, "No, it was English slang."
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

Douglas-Gallo-Bron-Bosh-Camby sounds better
nerd.gif

or Lee and camby?
nerd.gif
Man would i love that team. Everyone in that lineup can play above average D, and young minus Camby.
If we manage to get this and have Curry $12M expiring, then we're better than we may think

We have 26 wins, i think we would of had at least 32 wins by now with Douglas as our starting PG

D'antoni had no idea what he was doing in January when he had Duhon at point, while Tony was there, buried on the bench.

today's game is another reason why i believe that gallo > chandler. i can never see chandler going at it with a superstar like gallo did with melo today

Originally Posted by Ballinsam23

today's game is another reason why i believe that gallo > chandler. i can never see chandler going at it with a superstar like gallo did with melo today

i can see what you're saying about him going "head to head"(pause) with a superstar.. that might be a personality thing though. Wil is a lowkey type person.. looks like Galo has no problem rising to any occasion against any superstar, even if 40 is dropped on him.

Back
Top Bottom