Originally Posted by DubA169

anybody see the new (i think) budweiser/knicks ad?
nerd.gif

i was on the subway and the whole car had the same ad. it was a black player in a knicks jersey with his head cut off. so no face, he was holding a basketball. and then budweiser logo to the left of it.

i was like wow they aren't wasting any time....
laugh.gif

I think I know what ad you're talking about...it's been on the subway cars for a while and it's probably photoshopped too...similar to the Bud Light ads on the subway that have the same generic looking baseball player but in both a Yankees and Mets jersey, depending on the ad

just got in a while ago. watched the whole 4th quarter. i'm wwwaay to happy about a meaningless win

pretty tony doing big things. dantoni deserves all the hate he gets for playing duhon over tony

Man Douglas playing some serious ball.
pimp.gif

Bill Walker really impressed me too. I like his activity out there.

Hope they can keep this up. Good win.

Originally Posted by Ballinsam23

btw i want JR Giddens gone......sorta
wth?! even though u said KINDA, he's only played like 2-3 games. 

Yall dudes jump the gun sheesh
laugh.gif
smh.gif

DOUGLAS!!!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
  I TOLD YALL I WANTED TO SEE THAT BOY PLAY! He's a cot damn baller!

"i haven't done a thing"

yeah he's gonna be a fan favorite. seems like walsh got the better end of the celtics

I'm not sure about a fan favorite, but he has the right mentality for sustaining a fruitful career. In that interview, he comes off as humble & hungry. Will that continue if he becomes a key figure on a winning team. How about we resign him & find out for ourselves
smile.gif

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Originally Posted by Ballinsam23

btw i want JR Giddens gone......sorta
wth?! even though u said KINDA, he's only played like 2-3 games. 

Yall dudes jump the gun sheesh
laugh.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif
i dunno i just think if he becomes an offensive threat he'll turn into an al harrington type player. screams cancer/black hole to me IMO

i was in a malaysian restaurant with wifey last night and they was playing the game on a 42" SONY LCD... i was extra hype... had some dope food and a good win.... Douglas is a beast.... Lee needs to rest so he wont injure himself seriously before the season is over so he could keep his value up... NOt worried about Bron , he already knows what he wants so let him make that decision.. we got enough for 2 max players so if we can scoop him ... why not..

--James did make one comment after the game about his impending free-agency, basically reminding everyone that he’s not committed to Cleveland.

This is a business,

Back
Top Bottom