I dunno him saying this isn't high school basketball means this ain't some kiddy stuff going on anymore. he's trying to do some big things and is gonna do whatever works for him. if people are mad, oh well.

that 30 million doesn't mean much when you're signing a new nike contract. Are you honestly going to say nike won't give him more money for signing in nyc? that's just one endorsement.

can't for someone to bring up Chinese investors. that's my favorite reason for him not leaving ohio.

he also said loved Cleveland. you know in the past tense. it's in his subconscious
laugh.gif

Nike is going to give Lebron whatever the hell he wants regardless of where he plays. You're stupid to think otherwise. His shoes are already selling in NY, OH, CA, FLA, ILL, you name it..especially after how well the VII has been selling. You better believe he's going to demand top dollar from Nike. Where you play is irrelevant if you're the best player in the world and your product is already selling at top speed.

You my friend, are probably the most oblivious Lebron D'rider on earth. You try to convince yourself he's leaving because he's in Ohio. Don't let the media fool you.

He's Ohio. Born there, raised there.

BTW, did you check his Nike shoebox? Akron, Cleveland and Ohio on it. He's a hometown kid. His momma said it himself...

China Investors? LOL were just scratching the surface...

Remember this word when you think of July....LOYALTY.

So why hasn't he either said he'll stay in Cleveland or just cut to the chase and signed an extension already?

Originally Posted by Al3xis

So why hasn't he either said he'll stay in Cleveland or just cut to the chase and signed an extension already?

This. 

Also,

My $.02. One word when you think of July? Loyalty? Lebron was just quoted as saying "This is a business". To me, that's pretty opposite of loyalty.

it's funny that you get so mad whenever someone says he can make more money in NYC than ohio.

if he's so loyal. money shouldn't be his big concern. so why you so worried?

saying he's gonna stay out of loyalty is one thing. but you calling me stupid for knowing (not thinking) that he can make more money in the media capital of the world. in a city of 8 million of the hungriest basketball fans in the country. playing in a city where tourists actually set foot in. Then you are delusional and it goes way beyond basketball.

Originally Posted by blackredxiiigoat

Originally Posted by Al3xis

This. 

Also,

My $.02. One word when you think of July? Loyalty? Lebron was just quoted as saying "This is a business". To me, that's pretty opposite of loyalty.

apparently Ferry doesn't want to succeed. he needs bron keeping pressure on him so he will do his job to his best abilities

laugh.gif
 The least anybody like me can be is mad right now, my team is the best team in the NBA right now...I'm actually pretty
happy.gif

I should've stuck to my original plan on being quiet. Which I will do here from here on until July..

I'm going to sit back, enjoy this 3.5 games up on the Lakers for First Place and hopefully ride out into the sunset...

Peace.

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Nike is going to give Lebron whatever the hell he wants regardless of where he plays. You're stupid to think otherwise. His shoes are already selling in NY, OH, CA, FLA, ILL, you name it..especially after how well the VII has been selling. You better believe he's going to demand top dollar from Nike. Where you play is irrelevant if you're the best player in the world and your product is already selling at top speed.

You my friend, are probably the most oblivious Lebron D'rider on earth. You try to convince yourself he's leaving because he's in Ohio. Don't let the media fool you.

He's Ohio. Born there, raised there.

BTW, did you check his Nike shoebox? Akron, Cleveland and Ohio on it. He's a hometown kid. His momma said it himself...

China Investors? LOL were just scratching the surface...

Remember this word when you think of July....LOYALTY.

If that's the case why hasn't he signed an extension already?

If you believe hes so loyal, why bother responding to some of us over here. This is our thread, we'll continue to talk about every little thing that associates with our team. Why waste your time with our team if you believe lebron is as loyal as you think he is?

i seriously just want lebron to sign anywhere, but the cavs. that'll show you how damn loyal he is.

dude is so loyal he doesn't even root for his hometown teams.

I'm talking pure numbers and money. cavs fans talking about the character traits of a person they've never met. But i'm delusional. okay.

Like everyone said, if Lebron was that loyal and there was no doubt, why not just come out and say it or sign an extension.

If he cared that much about Cleveland, he wouldn't toy with them and let the free agency story run wild in the press. He could end all of this talk with a few words "I'm never leaving Cleveland" and that would be that. Of course he could use the free agency as pressure on the front office to make moves and what not, but they should already be doing everything possible for him and the team.

i dont know why yall wasting time even reading animalthug's posts. dude is extra shook on the low and will probably kill himself if lebron leaves cleveland. in fact, i wouldnt be surprised if ohio's suicide rate increases by 5% if bron leaves

For the record, I can give a damn. Bottom line is, your city wants what my city has...

Done.
Ok, so why do you continue to post in here trying to convince others? You're wasting your time.

And I never talk about Lebron and NYK but the fact that you and Outacontrol (used to post in our thread with the same agenda you've been on as of late) wander into this thread and can give a damn,  is laughable.

Bye.

One last thing I want to mention before I never come back.

I don't want this to look like I'm disrespecting Brooklyn, or NYC for that matter. I was born in Brooklyn, my mom and dad are Brooklyn natives.

I love NYC, and New Yorkers as people...I just hate NYC sports fans.

One last thing I want to mention before I never come back.

I don't want this to look like I'm disrespecting Brooklyn, or NYC for that matter. I was born in Brooklyn, my mom and dad are Brooklyn natives.

I love NYC, and New Yorkers as people...I just hate NYC sports fans.

Whats wrong with NYC sports fan?

You'll have the bandwagon, arrogant uneducated ones, and you'll have the nice ones who know what they're talking about. Every city has them.

you just sound salty.

Back
Top Bottom