Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

mc3f44.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

One last thing I want to mention before I never come back.

I don't want this to look like I'm disrespecting Brooklyn, or NYC for that matter. I was born in Brooklyn, my mom and dad are Brooklyn natives.

I love NYC, and New Yorkers as people...I just hate NYC sports fans.

You hate NYC sports fans? Your team has the biggest band wagoners in the league minus the Lakers.

Im sure you were there rooting for them when Darius Miles and Ricky Davis were the best players on the team.

I'm tired of all the Lebron talk and all of these multiple "sources".... It's gonna be interesting if he stays in Cleveland or leaves..

If he knows he's staying in Cleveland he should just sign his damn contract before he gets a career ending injury

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

I'm tired of all the Lebron talk and all of these multiple "sources".... It's gonna be interesting if he stays in Cleveland or leaves..

If he knows he's staying in Cleveland he should just sign his damn contract before he gets a career ending injury

you're the one whose always posting those articles too
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bonafide125

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

One last thing I want to mention before I never come back.

I don't want this to look like I'm disrespecting Brooklyn, or NYC for that matter. I was born in Brooklyn, my mom and dad are Brooklyn natives.

I love NYC, and New Yorkers as people...I just hate NYC sports fans.

You hate NYC sports fans? Your team has the biggest band wagoners in the league minus the Lakers.

Im sure you were there rooting for them when Darius Miles and Ricky Davis were the best players on the team.
At least the Lakers won something, they have a reason to be that way.

(off topic-health care related) anyone see this video on bill mahr? footage is taken from ohio. i wonder if these are some of brons fans that he would wanna stay for.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom