Doc is strictly a motivater to me. He draws up nice plays out of a timeout and all that nice stuff, but when it comes to playing to his teams strenghts and developing players, he's awful. Like real bad.

wade isn't selfish that stadium gets NO PEOPLE IN THE SEATS

if you are a top 3-5 player you should be surrounded by chaotic fans

we was getting surrounded by chaotic fans with duhon in the lineup..
laugh.gif

now that i've seen douglas start a couple games, cant believe he hasnt been starting since the beginning of the year smh. i hate that about dantoni. stay benching the rookies...it goes back to when he was in phoenix too

ih man the draft is gonna suck. at least no matter what utah won't take john wall haha. that would of hurt

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

Mike D'Antoni asked what Wilson Chandler's injury means to the Knicks: "Might knock us out of the playoff race."

Man we've been out of the playoff race lol
Flew well over your head.

Mike D'Antoni asked what Wilson Chandler's injury means to the Knicks: "Might knock us out of the playoff race."

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

Flew well over your head.
Lol yea it did, smh.

Bosh clearly frustrated...

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]When Bosh was asked recently if he thought the team could win consistently in its current form, and whether that would affect his decision this summer, he refused to answer the question. Twice. "Whatever my decision is, it is going to be a winning decision," he said. "Anywhere I am. That is just how I feel." But can the team win with the roster the way it is? "The GM is always going to make moves," Bosh said. "But I am not a GM. I don't paint the picture. I just play my role." SI.com[/font]

Bosh wasn't open to speaking about the summer.. Hopefully no sign and trade for Lee, and we just keep Lee & Him
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

D'antoni stays having jokes
laugh.gif

seriously. his comedy game has been improving faster than gallo and chandler. he's a sarcastic guy a true new yorker at heart
laugh.gif

speaking of sarcastic coaches i miss van gundy
frown.gif

JVG is a funny dude, i always thought he should be with Charles, Smith & em on TNT

Back
Top Bottom