No one misses you HTTB, I see you enough on Twitter.

"...don't call it a comeback in particular" - Mos Def - History (Feat. Talib Kweli)

These guys like Harlem and JRS like to drop by once in a while to show they still care for the knicks
laugh.gif

I think THE GR8 is starting to follow that same pattern as well
laugh.gif

I love y'all too...
eyes.gif

I've still been watching every game. Well, more like having the game on in the background and staring at my Blackberry the whole time.
laugh.gif

I haven't been on NT in forever. This place looks weird.

Hey Guys, got some info ya might wanna here.

I was Purchasing Knicks vs Nuggets tickets for the 23rd and low and behold Donnie walsh was in the building leaving, a couple of people stop to get some autographs or talk and there was a reporter, We all crowded around him to hear what he was gonna say and this is the god honest truth what he said.
" My plans for next season is to aquire Lebron, if by any chance this backfires, I'm confident enough to trade lee for bosh, Myself and Raptors GM talked about this since decemeber and its a go, Also be on the lookout out for Joe Johnson and slight chance we might get Jared Jefferies back for a low contract since he was a good defender and played perfectly in Antoni system.
I am please to say Ray Allen as also been in our minds as he wishes to be a knickerbocker before he retires and we plan to be that goal happen, Tracy Mcgrady is also resigning with us, Thank you and good night"

I was like
eek.gif
 no effing way.

Walsh will be the smartest man in history if he pulls off something like this, What you guys thing?

first off for some reason i doubt donnie walsh would say i'm goin after lebron in public. but i guess he has to start going public eventually. everyone knows it anyway

been saying bron and bosh makes the most sense. in one day we can get a better team around him then he's ever had. bron, bosh, camby, gallo, tmac, douglas. just need a atar point guard. we got eddy currys contract coming off...

brons getting a new nike contract some figures need to leak or something about how much he would get for coming here.

ray allen stuff came out of left field. he's have to come real cheap

^^^to be honest, maybe the news might be ducktales, but this came from, his mouth,i expect this to hit espn or some sort or website since it was a reporter he was talking to but this is what myself and others heard while we were there. maybe its all talk or maybe not but knowing how much money we gonna have to sign players this year, i believe, and on the ray allen news, i believe it 70%, celtics did wanna trade him and also said they might not resign him so you never know

MAJOR ducktales.
laugh.gif

And I wouldn't mind Jeffries back for cheap. I love how he worked at the top of the key when we went to the zone.

That quote is absurd, though. No way I ever believe Donnie said that.
roll.gif

i woulda had the tape recorder out taking notes and asking if he could repeat !+%@ if i was hearing deezy say that !+%@ lol

Potential Cadidates for knicks to sign this year.These are some Antoni and walsh are looking at

85482144.jpg.18169.0_display_image.jpg

Current team: Atlanta Hawks

Currently one of the best three-point shooters in the NBA, Joe Johnson has been a huge part of the Atlanta Hawks the last several seasons, as he has helped lead them to the playoffs for the last two years, and got them into the Eastern Conference semifinals last season.

The reason why Johnson could join the Knicks is that he was a great player under D'Antoni's run-and-gun system in Phoenix, and has already stated that he will become a free agent next year.

Johnson, who will be 29 at the beginning of the free agency, would be a great fit for the Knicks.

However, Johnson won't be the most pursued free agent by the Knicks, which could cause him to go to another team.

84744928.jpg.1180.0_display_image.jpg

Current team: Boston Celtics

One of the best shooting guards of this decade, Ray Allen has been a player who has helped the Celtics get over the hump and get their first NBA title in 22 years. He also has been one of the best three-point shooters in the NBA during his time in the league.

A player such as Ray Allen could help any team, as he has proved himself to be a great leader, and his shooting could definitely help the Knicks.

92990946.jpg.5969.0_display_image.jpg

Current Team: Cleveland Cavaliers

Arguably the best player in the NBA today, LeBron James' contract expires at the end of this season and many people have already stated that they believe The King will be playing as a Knick next season.

LeBron has already stated that he loves New York, but will not tell us if he will stay in Cleveland or if he will become a Knick.

LeBron also is the defending MVP, and there are no questions about LeBron's playing ability if he became a Knick.

With a player such as LeBron James, the Knicks already have him as their number one target this upcoming offseason, and the Knicks would want nothing more to see LeBron win an NBA title in New York.

92868490.jpg.30464.0_display_image.jpg

Current team: Cleveland Cavaliers

One of the greatest centers of all-time, Shaquille O'Neal has been a player who has won four NBA titles and currently has the fifth most points in NBA history. He also is one of the most recognizable faces in the NBA and has helped three separate teams that he played for get to the NBA Finals.

A player such as Shaq could always provide veteran leadership, and he sells everywhere he goes.

However, Shaq is no longer in his prime, and it is unclear if he will join another team or will retire.

Even though he is past his best years, Shaq could always help a team such as the Knicks at the end of his great career and possibly lead them to an NBA title.

84761408.jpg.26255.0_display_image.jpg

Current team: Portland Trailblazers

The 2006-2007 NBA Defensive Player of the Year, Marcus Camby has been one of the better defensive players during this decade in the NBA, and the Knicks might come after Camby again after he was traded away in 2002.

He has led the NBA in blocked shots three times this decade and his great defensive work could cause the Knicks to sign him as a defensive-player in Mike D'Antoni's run-and-gun system.

However, he would slow down the run-and-gun, as he is not as fast as everybody else on the court, which could cause Camby to not sign on with New York.

But who knows. Maybe the Knicks want a big defensive player, and Marcus Camby would be the perfect player in that scenerio.

84431095.jpg.27756.0_display_image.jpg

Current team: Memphis Grizzlies

Rudy Gay has become one of the best emerging forwards in the NBA in recent seasons, and he could be looking to move out of Memphis to the bright lights of New York, where he could become more recognized as a great player.

Over the last several years, he has moved from the Rockets to the Grizzlies, and will become one of the better forwards in the NBA in the near future.

The only real question about Gay will be if he wants to move out of Memphis to play in New York. Either way, he would be a great player under D'Antoni's system.

86218632.jpg.29605.0_display_image.jpg

Current team: Miami Heat

Over this decade, Jermaine O'Neal has been one of the better centers in the NBA, but since he has left the Indiana Pacers, many have considered his best days to be over.

He has been one of the better defensive centers in the NBA during this decade, and he could always provide a team with some defense and he could become a leader on a team.

However, many consider O'Neal's best years to be behind him and he will probably will play for one more team before retiring.

However, Jermaine O'Neal could help out any team in the NBA, including the Knicks.

83562408.jpg.29615.0_display_image.jpg

Current team: Miami Heat

Dwyane Wade has been one of the best guards in the NBA since he got drafted by the Heat back in 2003. He helped lead the Heat to their first ever NBA title, and is considered to be one of the biggest gems of this upcoming free agency.

He is an extremely talented player who many consider to be among the top five players in the NBA, and has been a huge reason why the Heat continue to succeed.

However, many question if he wants to stay with Miami during this summer, if he will join LeBron on a team (maybe the Knicks) or if he will sign with another team.

However, Dwyane Wade is a player that will help out any team that he may join, and the Knicks could be the team that Dwyane Wade has always wanted to join

78197155.jpg.2307.0_display_image.jpg

Current team: Milwaukee Bucks

One of the better guards in the NBA since he got drafted by the Bucks in 2000, Michael Redd will become a free agent next summer, and he will be one of the players who won't be pursued as much, since he isn't as good as LeBron or Wade.

However, Redd will provide great shooting to whatever team he may join, and he will be looking to finally join a team that he could win something on.

Redd's only problem is that he gets injured too easily. When healthy, he could be a great player for the Knicks, as he would be perfect for D'Antoni's system

52594358.jpg.31191.0_display_image.jpg

Current team: Phoenix Suns

One of the best centers in the NBA, Amar'e Stoudemire has become one of the most desired free agents of next summer, and many people believe that he could be playing for the Knicks next year.

Amar'e thrived in D'Antoni's system back when D'Antoni was the head coach in Phoenix, and due to his great skill and knowledge of D'Antoni's system, many people believe that Amar'e will play for the Knicks next year.

If there are any negatives about Amar'e, it has to be if his eye will heal after he injured it last year, but seeing how well he has played this year, that doesn't appear to be an issue at all.

79674703.jpg.24070.0_display_image.jpg

Current team: San Antonio Spurs

One of the better players to ever play in the NBA from outside North America, Manu Ginóbili has been a great player for San Antonio, helping them to three NBA championships during his time, and has established himself as one of the greatest sixth-men of all-time.

Over his career, Ginóbili has helped achieve instant offense whenever he comes off the bench, and has led both the Spurs and the Argentine national team to greatness.

However, Ginóbili's injury problems and his age (32 at the beginning of free agency) will be unappealing to most teams.

But Manu Ginóbili will help out any team that he joins, including the Knicks should they decide to sign him.

78910116.jpg.14648.0_display_image.jpg

Current team: Toronto Raptors

One of the better centers in the NBA, many people believe that Chris Boshcould wind up playing for the Knicks.

Since he has been drafted in the 2003 NBA Draft, Bosh has helped make the Toronto Raptors into a contender, but many people believe that he will leave Toronto.

The only problems with Bosh are his injury history, and his physical strength in the paint. No matter what, Chris Bosh would be a great pickup for the Knicks next summer.

92941754.jpg.29776.0_display_image.jpg

Current team: Utah Jazz

Since joining the Utah Jazz from Cleveland in 2004, Carlos Boozer has established himself as a great power forward in the NBA, and has helped lead the Jazz to the Western Conference Finals in 2007.

Boozer also won a gold medal in Beijing last year, and many people wonder where Boozer will go to, after rumors this offseason had him going not only to New York, but Chicago too.

If there are any negatives about Carlos Boozer it has to be the injuries that he has accumulated over his career, but he be a great pickup for the Knicks next summer.

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

These guys like Harlem and JRS like to drop by once in a while to show they still care for the knicks
laugh.gif

I think THE GR8 is starting to follow that same pattern as well
laugh.gif

Good to see JRS calm down after that insane posting spree he had on that name a couple summers ago.

After all, if the team keeps the 34-year-old Allen, it'll open up a $20 million hole in the team's salary structure this offseason and Boston doesn't want to totally miss out on that. No matter how you slice it, the team isn't likely to re-sign Allen this summer.

The 15-year veteran is supposedly interested in heading to the Miami Heat or, in order to stay near his home in Connecticut, the New York Knicks.

Might be old but like i said you never know what walsh can do, Celtics arent intrested in resigning allen and ray would like to come to NY.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/rumors/post/Celtics-dealing-Ray-Allen-?urn=nba,217085

I would not BS ya
laugh.gif
 knicks are my favorite squad like you guys and any info is great since the season is almost over

I would welcome Camby back with open arms, but he's more of a weakside/help defender type of big man than an actual low post defender.

Back
Top Bottom