Since our season end in April...(no playoffs) Tmac will have about 5-6 months to heal his knee some more. with that said if he stays he might even start at point.

Originally Posted by classified

I don't want too many all stars on one team, things will get too crazy and every one will complain about their shots.

i highly disagree

bron would still be the number one option.

tmac, johnson, and bosh have never done anything to make me think they have huge egos

I just finish reading about Rudy andthe knicks and it would be a lovely pick up but the knicks are aiming higher and if we don't signa big agent I can see jj and gay coming to us.

You guys need to stop dreaming.

and no thanks on rudy gay, unless hes only signing for like a 3year contract, with only about 8mil per year (doubt it).

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

[h1]Grizzlies' Gay sees future with Knicks[/h1]
Spoiler [+]
every summer, they toy with us..This is nothing new when it comes with free agents and the knicks
i agree with you about the media but it seems like a bunch of NBA players know the deal with NYC and are interested. this stuff is coming out of different players mouths. it's not the media screwing around.

for the dumb analysts claiming that the garden sucks and has no lure anymore.

"It's the most famous arena in the world," Gay said yesterday beforescoring 20 points in the Grizzlies' 119-112 victory over the Knicks atFedEx Forum. "It's great to play there. Every time I play there, I getchills. To play in that arena would be nice, but FedEx Forum has beenhome to me."

yup the garden ain't special. nobody wants to come to us

"It's a small market and we're not on TV a lot," Gay said. "It is kindof tough to get your name mentioned. But with the way we're winning andplaying people are going to want to watch."

bron doesn't have that problem but bosh sure does

To me it seems that a lot of these future free agents are starting to use the Knicks name in vain sort of as bargaining chips to further their own gains knowing damn well they don't have any sincere or serious intentions of being with the team.

And then there's the Akron A-hole. The minute he's out of the spotlight he'll drop a small ambiguous blurb about his future plans to bring all the attention of the media on him once again. It's what he does. That's why I don't take serious any of the Lebron to the Knicks talk that has put many Knicks fans into a drunken stupor. You're only setting yourselves up.

Sure it would be great to have a player of his caliber on the team, but I personally don't care for him and the cult of personality he and "his people" have manufactured. If he wants to keep toying with the fans the way he has, he'll only be deserving of the increased hate he receives from either Cavs or Knicks fans when he makes his decision. It's bound to happen.

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

To me it seems that a lot of these future free agents are starting to use the Knicks name in vain sort of as bargaining chips to further their own gains knowing damn well they don't have any sincere or serious intentions of being with the team.

And then there's the Akron A-hole. The minute he's out of the spotlight he'll drop a small ambiguous blurb about his future plans to bring all the attention of the media on him once again. It's what he does. That's why I don't take serious any of the Lebron to the Knicks talk that has put many Knicks fans into a drunken stupor. You're only setting yourselves up.
yeah that's bound to happen. But why do players specifically need the knicks as bait? there are plenty of teams with money. those stars are all getting their money regardless. none of them need to drop new york to get attention.

lebron does that $##* because he's a silly man. he doesn't need the knicks for bait or anything. I have ZERO idea why he drops all the ambiguous nyc crap. but i know he doesn't need the knicks or anyone else as bait. that guy can get max money no matter what. that's why i feel like the argument "the players are using the knicks" is just bs. we have money for 2 max. no mind games. no nothing

Originally Posted by DubA169

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

U Mad.

u dumb
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by fac3 tak30v312

being from Brooklyn the Nets going there is definitely a good look .... 
Co-sign.

Sure it would be great to have a player of his caliber on the team, but I personally don't care for him and the cult of personality he and "his people" have manufactured. If he wants to keep toying with the fans the way he has, he'll only be deserving of the increased hate he receives from either Cavs or Knicks fans when he makes his decision. It's bound to happen.
I agree with everything you've said....that's exactly how I've felt about the whole situation.

I thought JJ was crazy for turning down that extension with Atlanta, but if its because he wants to come to NY and hes willing to take less money im all for it
pimp.gif

Im still optimistic about lebron
grin.gif

Is Chris Duhon still alive? lol. I have not heard one thing about this guy recently. Feel kind of bad for him, but not really

Knicks are playing well. Douglas is doing his thing. Makes me wonder why he wasn't given any playing time earlier on in the season.

Is Chris Duhon still alive? lol. I have not heard one thing about this guy recently. Feel kind of bad for him, but not really

Knicks are playing well. Douglas is doing his thing. Makes me wonder why he wasn't given any playing time earlier on in the season.

he had a nice no look pass earlier in the game
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom