You can't really judge this season until after this off-season's free agency ends and whether or not McGrady & Walker are re-signed.

But as of right now, as far as personnel goes, this year was poorly mismanaged. (still smh @ how we could of had both Jennings AND Douglas...)

Originally Posted by DubA169

Barea Could Sign With Knicks

Posted: 3/14/2010 6:33:00 AM
Source: Marc Berman of the New York Post

Mavericks backup point guard J.J. Barea, who could become an unrestricted free agent this summer, told The Post he has the Knicks as his top choice if he doesn't stick with the Mavericks.

Barea, who is from Puerto Rico, said re-signing with Dallas is his preference, but when asked about the Knicks, he lit up like the sun over San Juan.

"Hey, if I got to go somewhere, the Knicks is the place," Barea said. "It's New York City. A lot of Puerto Ricans over there.
laugh.gif

Barea can suck my %%$%.

i dont want Tmac long term.

Well i do, but i dont think his knees can last any longer.

Originally Posted by The Game is a Foot

You can't really judge this season until after this off-season's free agency ends and whether or not McGrady & Walker are re-signed.

But as of right now, as far as personnel goes, this year was poorly mismanaged. (still smh @ how we could of had both Jennings AND Douglas...)
Sure you can. You can judge the season right now if you wanted to. 

The season was a letdown on both the coach's and player's ends.

IMO it was more of a failure on the coach's part for not being able to figure out his player's individual strengths as well as not being able to figure out how to combine those strengths to make them play as a team.

This team was not built to win.. built to have $ to build a contender.............................................As Knicks fans ya should know that

Originally Posted by BangDak

Barea can suck my %%$%.

i dont want Tmac long term.

Well i do, but i dont think his knees can last any longer.
Sad but true

Let hope that the surgery helped. So he can go back to the T-Mac we all loved.

last night's game was so beautiful to watch after being at the 50-point debacle

hope TD starts the rest of the way

based on the goal that was established when walsh came aboard, I wouldn't say this season's been a failure

Originally Posted by DubA169

Barea Could Sign With Knicks

Posted: 3/14/2010 6:33:00 AM
Source: Marc Berman of the New York Post

Mavericks backup point guard J.J. Barea, who could become an unrestricted free agent this summer, told The Post he has the Knicks as his top choice if he doesn't stick with the Mavericks.

Barea, who is from Puerto Rico, said re-signing with Dallas is his preference, but when asked about the Knicks, he lit up like the sun over San Juan.

"Hey, if I got to go somewhere, the Knicks is the place," Barea said. "It's New York City. A lot of Puerto Ricans over there. And I like the coach [Mike D'Antoni] they have now. I love his system and the way they play. If I got to go somewhere, I would love to be there."

Click Here to see the full article.

Read more: http://www.hoopsworld.com...d=20100314#ixzz0iAslduy7

hahahaha

point is from the top tier players the just good players. people wana come here

trust, you guys do not want.
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

^Oh, we already know.

And i pray to god Walsh doesnt keep Buckets.

and im all with you Sirus on this stubborn coach.

I been tellin ya that al head down harrington needs to stay far away from this team. Not even for cheap would I keep him. It's funny how before the season started he said he would be leader and try to average 5 assists
laugh.gif
. Now just recently did he start to pass a little, maybe to persuade that he can fit in the system
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Woodside718

I been tellin ya that al head down harrington needs to stay far away from this team. Not even for cheap would I keep him. It's funny how before the season started he said he would be leader and try to average 5 assists
laugh.gif
. Now just recently did he start to pass a little, maybe to persuade that he can fit in the system
smh.gif
yup that ship has sailed

Originally Posted by Woodside718

laugh.gif
smh.gif
Word... not even for vet min.. Even if it was possible to pay him $1. No joke either

I think we'll keep Walker, he would get paid $854k next season. Unless we include him in a trade.
It would be cool if Nowitzki worked out wit Gallo this summer. He seems like he already support him, or might just seem that way cuz the interviewers question him bout it.

[font=Tahoma, Arial, Verdana][font=Times New Roman, Times, serif][font=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif][font=Tahoma, Arial, Verdana]Danny Granger: "If I was LeBron, I'd go to New York"[/font][/font][/font][/font]
Speaking of LeBron, do you think he’ll stay in Cleveland or bolt to New York?
DG: If I was LeBron, I’d go to New York.

Why the Big Apple?

DG: New York is the media mecca as far as endorsements and being able to expand your personnel net worth. The exposure you can get there isn’t only nationally but globally. New York does all that for you.

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

I think we'll keep Walker, he would get paid $854k next season. Unless we include him in a trade.
It would be cool if Nowitzki worked out wit Gallo this summer. He seems like he already support him, or might just seem that way cuz the interviewers question him bout it.

[font=Tahoma, Arial, Verdana][font=Times New Roman, Times, serif][font=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif][font=Tahoma, Arial, Verdana]Danny Granger: "If I was LeBron, I'd go to New York"[/font][/font][/font][/font]
Speaking of LeBron, do you think he’ll stay in Cleveland or bolt to New York?
DG: If I was LeBron, I’d go to New York.

Why the Big Apple?

DG: New York is the media mecca as far as endorsements and being able to expand your personnel net worth. The exposure you can get there isn’t only nationally but globally. New York does all that for you.

you didn't hear? the internet has made new york city irrelevant 
laugh.gif

If we get *$+$%#% Rudy Gay or that bum JJ Barea I quit.

And just to address Nas' point a few pages back, I would not have drafted Gordon. Would have gone w/Lopez in 2008 and take that trade w/Minnesota for the #5 in a heartbeat.

Originally Posted by Proshares

If we get *$+$%#% Rudy Gay or that bum JJ Barea I quit.

And just to address Nas' point a few pages back, I would not have drafted Gordon. Would have gone w/Lopez in 2008 and take that trade w/Minnesota for the #5 in a heartbeat.
Great minds think alike.

However, i believe it was Kahn that rejected the trade, not Donnie.
Rubio, Lopez, Lee, thats a playoff team with or without lebron
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

anyway, i dont watch much college ball, but i like this guy's cole aldrich game? He seems like he'll fit our needs. Anyone think we'll be able to get a draft pick?

Back
Top Bottom