Why is this dude animal thug trying to use words he doesn't fully comprehend? In a situation such as this, when presenting your argument, using words that only partially fit does nothing but hurt your case.

Anyway, back to some concrete stuff, this "team" is getting @%!%$+. I don't even know why I'm watching. Mayo is trying to embarrass us.

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

Why is this dude animal thug trying to use words he doesn't fully comprehend? In a situation such as this, when presenting your argument, using words that only partially fit does nothing but hurt your case.

Anyway, back to some concrete stuff, this "team" is getting !%%!*$. I don't even know why I'm watching.
Who the hell are you? I don't even know you.

Don't be mad at me. I'm not the one throwing in a mix of junkies on Pennsylvania Plaza and calling it a franchise. 
laugh.gif

For the record, I have an extensive amount of terminology for debate here and abroad. Your attempt at scrutinizing me goes nowhere.
laugh.gif

Tdouglas looking better and better every game
pimp.gif
. The more minutes the better... Bill walker goin crazy in the 4th, we should def keep him.

Another L but who cares lol

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

I can't lie. Cutting the deficit from 29 to 7 was impressive...
That's because the guys on the bench play how the starters NEED to play.

Walker + Douglas= Money.

Originally Posted by tommykairaa

is that childs?

and i want that nyk towel +%*@! crack

eff35a6ceff75ef802e0d31dda9ff9feb61caef.jpg

Yes, sir.

I don't get into debates on NT. God forbid I run into you with your extensive debating terminology.

And for the record as well, who the hell are you? I don't know you either.

I hope Gallo gets traded for his own sake. This coach has no clue how to develop young players. he never had to in Phoenix. He is about to waste gallo and his talent by making him a three point shooter ala Kapono when he has shown he is more comfotable in the mid post and attacking the rim(atlanta game). He already failed at developing jordan hill who has played very well for the rockets.

The offensive sets always have him go stand in the corner. Dantoni is content with making him a 3 point shooter. If you watch vid of him in Italy he is so much more than a shooter. Dirk said recently in an interview coming over from Europe i was very content with just being known as a shooter but my coach pushed me to be so much more than that and to work on other aspects of my game. i don't see that with D'antoni.

He'd rather run the offense through harrington then through gallo at the top of the arc or in the post.

Im not saying he should get fired because he is a good coach but player development is a weak point of his.

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

I can't lie. Cutting the deficit from 29 to 7 was impressive...
That's because the guys on the bench play how the starters NEED to play.

Walker + Douglas= Money.

Originally Posted by tommykairaa

is that childs?

and i want that nyk towel +%*@! crack

eff35a6ceff75ef802e0d31dda9ff9feb61caef.jpg

Yes, sir.
I still got that towel to this day
pimp.gif
I remember buying it at the NBA store...too bad it's a very faded orange
laugh.gif

well literally we dont know anyone.

well maybe for a few people

bwhaha im so funny

Spoiler [+]
prop. youre one lucky guy i want that
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by BangDak

ive been saying i dont like this coach, and i got flamed the hell out for it.

I wouldnt fire him though. he is a good coach overall. You can win a ring with him. He also might be able to bring in a max fa.

TD needs to start the rest of the way.

Originally Posted by DubA169

Im not saying he should get fired because he is not a good coach and player development is another weak point of his.
Fixed. I dont care if i get flamed. Stubborn +!% coaches dont win championships. Dantoni is all name to me at this point.

I know ATL offered JoeJohnson max money, but would he come here for less than max if Bosh comes through a sign and trade? :ohwell:

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

I know ATL offered JoeJohnson max money, but would he come here for less than max if Bosh comes through a sign and trade? :ohwell:

that's the million dollar question no pun intended

if you can get some of these max stars to sign for about 5 mil less each and somehow compensate them in another fashion it would be some epic %%%$. but

bron/bosh/johnson/tmac on one team
sick.gif
IN THE EAST

obviously an incredible long shot but you never know. there are other ways to compensate players in this city. it's like i said we need to capitalize on the moment. johnson is old enough toconvince to take less money if it equals a championship. theres a reason he didn't sign with max for atlanta. tmac already said he will play for pennies. anybodyand their mama that wants a ring would come cheap

if we don't hand these guys multiple television shows i'm gonna be extreemly pissed. use all the leverage we have damnit. we went all in. walsh knows what's good

I always thought Joe Johnson or Amare coming here is the most likely, because of coach.  Whether yall like it or not

We have a $1M team option on Giddens....
We have a $2.8M QO for Sergio...

I doubt we're picking up Giddens, but we will keep Bill Walker

How would Joe Johnson/ Bosh/ Lebron work out salary wise?
eek.gif

I don't want too many all stars on one team, things will get too crazy and every one will complain about their shots. Things didn't work with the Lakers when they had 4 all stars in Kobe, Shaq, Malone, and Payton. Too many egos. 2 stars will work great though. Joe Johnson and Bosh or Bron and Bosh would be ridiculous for the City.

Back
Top Bottom