Originally Posted by viiheaven

laugh.gif
This is why I didn't get hyped up by some damn trade. Tracy's great, he was my favorite player during my teenage years but c'mon, he isn't turning anything around by himself. Tracy is just an expiring contract to me. Nothing the Knicks do matters to me until July 1st. We can win 0 games or go undefeated the rest of the season to me and it don't mean jack.

Same. EXACTLY why i didnt like moving jordan hill.

He could have actually taken jefferies minutes, and even buckets and actually given a chance to success. I mean, i like Tmac and all, but i really wanted to keep hill. what can ya do...

Originally Posted by Banks2Pierce

And fun little fact: Bucks haven't shot a FT yet. (no reason to either)
When you have no defensive scheme at all, this is what happens - the other team is practically free to reach the basket untouched.  Now, whose damn fault is this?

Originally Posted by tommykairaa

I NEED THOSE VARSITYS.
pics.

postscript: when are you going to change your avy? I'm still following him on Twitter, me & HTTB are both confused as to when it's okay to 'unfollow'. It's like breaking up.
embarassed.gif

Clyde
pimp.gif
...36 pts, 19 assists and 5 steals in game 7
pimp.gif
...he was responsible for at least 74 points
laugh.gif

Lee with 4 fouls this early. #+%$
mad.gif

on a side note i just caught one happy image about Lee walking to the bench. I saw Chris Duhon sitting there with full warmups on and realized he has yet to get in
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Sergio
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

Sergio is stealing balls (pause), but everyone stays behind on potential breaks. WTH!!

They're not used to having a guard who pushes a Fast Break
laugh.gif

His defense has got them back in this game, pretty impressive....and at 23, w/ more playing time and a shooting coach he could be a good player...

Yea that jacket was a little nuts... If anyone does find info POST IT.

And AL HARRINGTON, KILL YOURSELF. Thanks.

Sergio should work on pulling up off the dribble and a little floater in the lane....with his ballhandling abilities and speed, he could really help himself out when he has to create by being a threat to score himself.

Back
Top Bottom