Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Originally Posted by KingFoamNYC

Yall ready for this game tonight boys?

2z8yqyw.jpg

real smooth
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by KingFoamNYC

I'll be in attendance for McGrady's 2nd game & hopefully 1st win.

I guess I'll finally cop my Lee jersey today too.

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

KingFoamNYC said:
I'll be in attendance for McGrady's 2nd game & hopefully 1st win.

I guess I'll finally cop my Lee jersey today too.
sounds real good
pimp.gif
Garden gonna be rockin

Happy to see Tmac.
Sad to see Nate go but I think he'll be fun to watch on the Celtics, and at least he went to to a team who's games get played on TV.
Excited to tonight's game.
The Winter Olympics is surprisingly entertaining.
I hate LeBron James.
Done.

forgot to put this up when i saw this a few days back but idk if yall read this...

Feb 21, 2010 6:07 PM EST

Jeff Van Gundy believes that Tracy McGrady could be worth all the money he is earning this season.

Van Gundy coached McGrady in Houston.

"If he's healthy," Van Gundy said. "Believe me; if Tracy is healthy over the last 29 games you can put him in the conversation with the rest of the top free agents in 2010. That's how good he is."

In his first game since Dec. 23, McGrady had 26 points, five assists and four rebounds on Friday night against Oklahoma City.
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

JVG
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I've decided that TMAC is the key to our future.

the bulls have a slightly better core than we do. But if tmac is real about staying here for cheap and can play on an all star caliber level, then we can really convince 2 max players to come do something special here. gas them up and tell them about multiple chips and maybe even going after the bulls record.

lebron or wade with bosh and tmac and gallo? depending what we do with eddy currys contract, that team can be legendary. it's essentially getting 3 max deals for 2. plus gallo and fill in the blank.

Originally Posted by DubA169

the bulls have a slightly better core than we do. But if tmac is real about staying here for cheap and can play on an all star caliber level, then we can really convince 2 max players to come do something special here. gas them up and tell them about multiple chips and maybe even going after the bulls record.

lebron or wade with bosh and tmac and gallo? depending what we do with eddy currys contract, that team can be legendary. it's essentially getting 3 max deals for 2. plus gallo and fill in the blank.
eek.gif
eek.gif
sooooo many swingmen
laugh.gif

at this point especially if we are keeping TMac, and Gallo aint going anywhete nor should he with this potential, although i love him, imo we should try and package Chandler this summer along with like Currys expiring and try and get a PG for the future... Unless SRod is legit
smokin.gif
nerd.gif

btw none of yall think that Lee wouldnt work well with Bosh here, putting Bosh at center. imo hed work well with Amare if it came to that but i still think he and Bosh could potentially work if we were able to resign him??
nerd.gif
Mann i REALLY wanna keep DLee around. I have a feeling it would be a big mistake to let him go, hes a big time glue guy and all winning teams need and intangibles guy like him, plus Lee is SOOO much more than that skillwise
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by THE GR8

Originally Posted by DubA169

eek.gif
eek.gif
sooooo many swingmen
laugh.gif

at this point especially if we are keeping TMac, and Gallo aint going anywhete nor should he with this potential, although i love him, imo we should try and package Chandler this summer along with like Currys expiring and try and get a PG for the future... Unless SRod is legit
smokin.gif
nerd.gif

btw none of yall think that Lee wouldnt work well with Bosh here, putting Bosh at center. imo hed work well with Amare if it came to that but i still think he and Bosh could potentially work if we were able to resign him??
nerd.gif
Mann i REALLY wanna keep DLee around. I have a feeling it would be a big mistake to let him go, hes a big time glue guy and all winning teams need and intangibles guy like him, plus Lee is SOOO much more than that skillwise
ohwell.gif
I don't think we're going to have to move Chandler. I think Chandler has to really work on his perimeter jumper and he could be a legit SG in case LeBron gets here. If for whatever reason, LeBron doesn't sign, he can stay at SF if we sign a guard like Johnson or Wade (or whoever). So with a duo of SF/SG who can both shoot and penetrate to the basket, that's a deadly combination with a guy like T-Mac or Gallo waiting on the wing for a 3pt shot or jumper.

And the reason you don't need to put Chandler in a deal is because Curry's 11mill will be just as valuable as Tracy's contract as this year. Obviously not 23mil, but to a team looking to sign Carmelo or Paul, it's going to be extremely valuable.

I'm totally with you on the Bosh/Lee tandem. In an undersized Eastern Conference, Bosh & Lee could do some damage, especially cuz both guys can rebound and have GREAT perimeter shots. Neither will have to commit to playing the post, but can switch up, confusing opposing defenses. (If D'Antoni goes for playing Bosh in the post & Lee in the perimeter for one series, then switching up later on, it's bound to confuse a defense). So I absolutely think that'll work. Plus, having Lee on the roster, you already have a legit All-Star (many players thought he should have been an All-Star even before the injury bid) who led the League in double-double's last year. Who wouldn't want to play with that?

^^ I agree with that entire post, mad good points g
pimp.gif

however by saying keep Chandler that pretty much makes Gallo our 6th man, and at least him OR TMac will have to come off the bench in ANY FA scenario, possibly both. which i dont really mind, but Gallos potential has bigger things and idk if hell resign once hes up or be happy off the bench, and well see about McGrady but he may be seen as a starter as well if hes still as good as everyone is saying/what weve seen. because if we do lets say get Bosh/Lebron and keep Lee itll be...

PG- *
SG- Chandler
SF- Bron
PF- Lee
C- Bosh
6- Gallo
7- McGrady

and if we get a 2 than either Will or Gallo will move to the 3 but 1 of them + TMac will still be off the bench. There will still be a swingman cluster and 2/3 of TMac, Will, and Gallo will come off the bench. However i like the idea of keeping them all and i hope itll work but its alott of swingmen especially cause we will almost definitley sign one more no matter who it is this summer.

pimp.gif

however by saying keep Chandler that pretty much makes Gallo our 6th man, and at least him OR TMac will have to come off the bench in ANY FA scenario, possibly both. which i dont really mind, but Gallos potential has bigger things and idk if hell resign once hes up or be happy off the bench, and well see about McGrady but he may be seen as a starter as well if hes still as good as everyone is saying/what weve seen. because if we do lets say get Bosh/Lebron and keep Lee itll be...

PG- *
SG- Chandler
SF- Bron
PF- Lee
C- Bosh
6- Gallo
7- McGrady

and if we get a 2 than either Will or Gallo will move to the 3 but 1 of them + TMac will still be off the bench. There will still be a swingman cluster and 2/3 of TMac, Will, and Gallo will come off the bench. However i like the idea of keeping them all and i hope itll work but its alott of swingmen especially cause we will almost definitley sign one more no matter who it is this summer.
To be honest, I see Will leaving before Gallo. Mostly because a guy like Chandler will is more coveted than a jumpshooter like Gallo. Plus, you know Gallo was D'Antoni's pick, so they aren't going to let him go. I love Chandler, but it's not like he's a guy that comes around rarely. Players who come up in the States are basically duplicates. He's exciting, can cut to the basket, etc. and seems like a good team guy but you know it's because he's our guy. I'm sure if he played anywhere else, we'd feel differently. But having a guy like Gallo doesn't come around really often. A 6'11 clutch 3-point shooter? That's extremely valuable (just look at Dirk
nerd.gif
) Not saying he's Dirk, but that's probably the closest comparison. He still has a lot of work to do, but he's 21.

So to be honest, instead of just trading Curry, I would package him with Chandler and get an upper echelon PG instead of just a good role player. Hell, I'd trade both for the rights to Ricky Rubio
laugh.gif

i don't see any senario that we keep lee and get 2 max. unless he is rich already and doesn't care about money.

viiheaven wrote:

So to be honest, instead of just trading Curry, I would package him with Chandler and get an upper echelon PG instead of just a good role player. Hell, I'd trade both for the rights to Ricky Rubio
laugh.gif

WORD

chandler is a slightly above average player who is way to passive. i like him, but he's expendable if it gets us a great point guard or center

Originally Posted by viiheaven

pimp.gif

PG- *
SG- Chandler
SF- Bron
PF- Lee
C- Bosh
6- Gallo
7- McGrady

To be honest, I see Will leaving before Gallo. Mostly because a guy like Chandler will is more coveted than a jumpshooter like Gallo. Plus, you know Gallo was D'Antoni's pick, so they aren't going to let him go. I love Chandler, but it's not like he's a guy that comes around rarely. Players who come up in the States are basically duplicates. He's exciting, can cut to the basket, etc. and seems like a good team guy but you know it's because he's our guy. I'm sure if he played anywhere else, we'd feel differently. But having a guy like Gallo doesn't come around really often. A 6'11 clutch 3-point shooter? That's extremely valuable (just look at Dirk
nerd.gif
) Not saying he's Dirk, but that's probably the closest comparison. He still has a lot of work to do, but he's 21.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
thats the exact !%%# i was saying though. Like i said id like to keep Chandler if possible, @#*# id love to keep him, but like i said hes moe likely to be traded than Gallo, and if we had to because of all the swingmans we had, id package him and Currys contract for a PG because that is more of a need than a swingman. Thats legit EXACTLY what i said in my 1st post and than you responded saying you thought it would be unecessay and now you commented to my post in response saying that we should explore that same !%%#
laugh.gif

maybe cut down on the
pimp.gif
??
tongue.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
thats the exact !%%# i was saying though. Like i said id like to keep Chandler if possible, @#*# id love to keep him, but like i said hes moe likely to be traded than Gallo, and if we had to because of all the swingmans we had, id package him and Currys contract for a PG because that is more of a need than a swingman. Thats legit EXACTLY what i said in my 1st post and than you responded saying you thought it would be unecessay and now you commented to my post in response saying that we should explore that same !%%#
laugh.gif

maybe cut down on the
pimp.gif
??
tongue.gif

laugh.gif

All I'm saying is I'd like to keep Chandler but if an offer like Rubio comes along, why not? Not just trade him for whoever, it'd have to be someone worth it. I've said it before, I like DJ Augustin, but I wouldn't want to trade Chandler for him.

Man, leave me alone
laugh.gif

^^ ok fair enough
laugh.gif
im just %$%!$%$ wit u, all good fam
laugh.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

EDIT: and agreed with allens post below me. IMO Chandler has been better than Will this season and at times has show all-star flashes and is DEFINITLEY more complete. But i think Gallo has more potential to be great (although i still think Will has alot he is VERY skilled and has a great body and is still very young) also i do agree that a shooter like Gallo would be a better fit next to Bron than Will. Also, just to clear things up, I never said that id RATHER keep Will than Gallo, im a big fan of both and i think that both can be great and i know D'Antoni loves both of them as well, but imo D'Antoni would give up on any player on this team (yes, even Duhon
eek.gif
laugh.gif
) before Gallo. I mean Gallo is his boy, hes like his project. I mean he was the 1st player he drafted when he came here, not to mention over some DAMN good prospects, hes taken alot of critisism especially last year when Gallo wasnt playing, but he has definitley showed alot of light this season, and D'Antoni definitley thinks he has potential to be great and definitley wants to be the one to get that out of him, not to mention he balled with his pops back in their Italy days. Danilo Gallinari isnt going ANYWHERE any time soon. Nobody is even closed to as locked up as Gallo is on this team imo. imo everybody on this team has at least a chance to play elsewhere next season besides Gallinari.

Honestly, I haven't seen enough from gallo to make me want to keep him instead of Will.

Gallo would fit better with a player like a LeBron...but still, Will's the better player right now

Originally Posted by Al3xis

Honestly, I haven't seen enough from gallo to make me want to keep him instead of Will.

Gallo would fit better with a player like a LeBron...but still, Will's the better player right now
In Gallo's defense, he still has to get used to the NBA-style, which Will has been playing all his life. Plus, Will has been in the League longer.

But I agree, Will is definitely a better player right now. Gallo is at best a 3rd option whereas Will could be a 2nd option for a team. But Gallo has a better shot at thriving as a 3rd option than Will being a legit 2nd option. That's how I see it.

gallo seems like he gets better every game defensively. he needs to demand the ball more. in all honestly i predicted 16-6-5 from his this year (he's not that far off, i overestimated the assists though). give him 2 years and i can see him putting up 24-8-4. as for chandler he gets better every year so i can really make any predictions. but from the 2 i agree with GR8 that chandler is the peice to trade. chandler + currys for rubio i can see happening. anyway i was thinking of a team that i see us realistically (i think wade/lebron/bosh resign) having next year and this is what i came up with.....

PG-rubio-sergio
SG-joe johnson - raja bell - eddie house
SF-gallo - mike miller
PF-lee
C-amare - jermain oneal

gallo just needs more touches. he was playing with guys like HARRINGTON, hughes, and nate jacking up shots whenever they please.

Back
Top Bottom