I thought it was "If Deezy's payin Lebron, I'm paying Dwayne Wade"
meaning if Donnie Walsh (Knicks) signs Lebron during the 2010 off
season, then Jay-Z (Nets) is gonna sign Dwayne Wade

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by jamergrady

I wounder how much time he is going to get???

I hope they won't give him that 8min thing that the Rockets had for him.

I already love Mcgrady and he hasnt even played a minute yet no-homillz dude sounds like hes all about a nyk turnaround
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Al3xis

I just looked it up and...

We will not have the Bird Rights to Lee...we have to renounce those in order to have all the money to sign 2 max FA's...

What about the Knicks' other free agents that they do have Bird Rights for?
Can NY sign two max deals and then offer more-than-minimum contracts to their own free agents for which they have Bird Rights? Or do they renounce the free agents in order to get the necessary cap space, and in turn give up the ability to sign them beyond the salary cap?

So if NY does get two max free agents, will they have to fill out their roster with players who will accept minimum deals?

I think Mac is going to surprise a lot of NY heads...

Its been a while since we've had a player of Tracy's ability in a Knicks uniform and its going to be refreshing to see the things that he still do on the court.

I was at the game against Houston last season and even though he was hurt and playing at like 50/60% he was still a notch above everyone else on the court. Scoring around 20 with his eyes closed and driving the crowd wild with every basket.

I would love to see him resurrect his career here, while helping to reel in the big name free agents and taking a pay cut to play a couple more seasons in the Garden.

Things are finally looking up us
smokin.gif

Wish Nate was still on the roster but I guess it was inevitable.

Originally Posted by Alan Garner

Originally Posted by Woodside718

In Donnie Walsh we trust....
laugh.gif
everytime I hear his name it makes me think of that jay z lyric thread in general forum...

Ithought it was "If Deezy's payin Lebron, I'm paying Dwayne Wade"meaning if Donnie Walsh (Knicks) signs Lebron during the 2010 offseason, then Jay-Z (Nets) is gonna sign Dwayne Wade
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

if the knicks do sign Lebron, I will title this knicks thread with this sentence
laugh.gif
trust me
pimp.gif

From T-Mac.com>>

"As for me, I can’t wait to get back on the court to continue doingwhat I love to do. I am excited to be headed to New York and lookforward to wearing a Knick uniform. I know that I can and willcontribute to this organization. It’s a dream to play in New York andthere is nothing that compares to playing in the Garden. Knick fans aresome of the most knowledgeable and passionate fans in the league, andit will be an honor to play in front of them and to play for the greatcity of New York.

To all my fans who have backed methroughout all these years, I can promise you one thing, that my desireto play and to win has never been as strong as it is today. No amountof road blocks, injuries and critics could stop my need to play ball.It is who I am and what I do.
I am on to the next chapter of my career and I thank you again for taking the ride with me.

Mac"

You hear that NT my boy is hungry. 
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
pimp.gif

cant wait for today's game
pimp.gif
cant believe my friend got tickets to the game about a month ago from a kia dealership for test driving a kia
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. lucky son of a %#!++

JamesMcGrady took my sig,
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

im real anxious to see whay Tmac can do.

All my boys say he aint going to do @$%# for us, im tempted to make a 50$ bet he'll get us a better record then what we had before, but im scared to pull the trigger.

Wish i got tickets to tomorrows game, my boy Durant's going to have a field day against us
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

is he playing tonight? gonna start? no matter how much you hate him he is always gonna contribute to a team when given the minutes. plus hes only 30 years old.

tmac > iverson for the knicks. props for knicks management for holding off and getting the better player.

hope he can hold up though

Originally Posted by NobleKane

is he playing tonight? gonna start? no matter how much you hate him he is always gonna contribute to a team when given the minutes. plus hes only 30 years old.

tmac > iverson for the knicks. props for knicks management for holding off and getting the better player.

hope he can hold up though

pimp.gif

prophecy and i made a team nyk quiz

so all the new guys gotta take the it.

laugh.gif
tongue.gif

Spoiler [+]
yes you gotta pass

Are there more bandwagoners already?
laugh.gif
, the following & hate will be strong come next season (at least I hope).

I might be more excited to see Sergio instead of Tracy.

Mike's wanted the guy forever and apparently he can pass his *%@ off. We'll see.

Originally Posted by Al3xis

I might be more excited to see Sergio instead of Tracy.

Mike's wanted the guy forever and apparently he can pass his *@* off. We'll see.

I feel the same way mike been on his nuts for a minute
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom