Originally Posted by Al3xis

we have nothing but wings now, though.
word, as much as i hate to say it i bet we look to trade Chandler for a point or a big this summer.

**** Duhon, im done with that dude, start Sergio have TD and House back him. Give Duhon the Curry treatment
pimp.gif

I might be more excited to see Sergio instead of Tracy.

Mike's wanted the guy forever and apparently he can pass his *%@ off. We'll see.
no dude sergio sucks.

duhon >sergio

atleast on the kings. ive watched mostly every kings game and the guys is terrible.

maybe he will look like a totally different player but on the kings he was a scrub

y is this day going by so slow
mad.gif
laugh.gif
. on a another note, kinda weird seeing all these "new people" in this thread 

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Mike's wanted the guy forever and apparently he can pass his *%@ off. We'll see.
no dude sergio sucks.

duhon >sergio

atleast on the kings. ive watched mostly every kings game and the guys is terrible.

maybe he will look like a totally different player but on the kings he was a scrub

no dude Duhon sucks.

Sergio>Duhon

At least on the Knicks. ive watched mostly every Knicks game and the guy is terrible....

laugh.gif
...seriously though, it's hard to imagine any NBA player being worse than Chris Duhon. I'm excitted to see T-Mac though, and anyone who manages too takke any of Chris Duhon's playing time

Originally Posted by amishpimp27

Originally Posted by NobleKane

no dude sergio sucks.

duhon >sergio

no dude Duhon sucks.

Sergio>Duhon

At least on the Knicks. ive watched mostly every Knicks game and the guy is terrible....

laugh.gif
...seriously though, it's hard to imagine any NBA player being worse than Chris Duhon. I'm excitted to see T-Mac though, and anyone who manages too takke any of Chris Duhon's playing time

damn didnt think he was that bad lol saw that one game where him and harrington went off in his hometown

Originally Posted by Ballinsam23

on a another note, kinda weird seeing all these "new people" in this thread 
if youre referring to me dont worry, if tmac bounces once his contract is up in the summer youll prolly never see me up in here again
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Physicx

Originally Posted by Ballinsam23

on a another note, kinda weird seeing all these "new people" in this thread 
if youre referring to me dont worry, if tmac bounces once his contract is up in the summer youll prolly never see me up in here again
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
na nothing personal. wasnt referring to anyone in specific. seriously cant wait for this game
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. ticket prices almost triple
eek.gif
. i'm not expecting much from the new knicks, but at the same time i'm prepared for tmac exploding for 50 and sergio dishing out 10 assists and house hitting 10 3s
sick.gif
laugh.gif
. (eminem) snap back to reality (eminem)

Originally Posted by Woodside718

I told ya already be prepared to see A LOT of harrington at backup C
smh.gif
smh.gif
lmao the rest of this season will be interesting, as far as game to game lineups.

So why not have Bender as the back-up? I mean...dude is 7 ft. I'd rather see him at C than Buckets.

What's the deal w/ Curry? Is he gonna play at all during the 2nd half of the season?

Originally Posted by LESGodSonC0

With the way this new line-up is lookin'....an extra body would help, even if it is Curry.
*+@@ Eddy Curry. Havent yall learned from every time we have tried to play him? Dude aint even worth it. Id start Al or Bender at C 10/10 times before taking that fat *+@@ off the bench. Let him rot and trade him next year as an expiring contract. I would honestly be happy to never see him play another game in a Knicks  uni. Getting him may have been the worst trade ever, i hated that %%@@ full and through from day 1, and i just want to wait it out til hes gone without him playing anymore.

I think Curry will deff be popping up soon.

I was gna try n get last min tickets for tonight but I dont feel like nose bleeding it.

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

*DEAD*

Harlem I was about to put your +$$ on ignore for that one.
laugh.gif

Remember when we'd start him against the Magic to use up his fouls against Dwight.

Isiah was horrible.
roll.gif
smh.gif

By the way, I take about a month hiatus, and I see all these new names in this thread. What the %%%# is going on? Did we get LeBron?
nerd.gif

Isiah really ran the first play of the game to Jerome every time he started.

That pretty much sums up his tenure.

Do people really care if Tracy plays well or not? Personally, I don't. I'm rooting for the guy. Back when he was in Orlando, there was no way you could convince me Tracy wasn't going to have a better career than Kobe. I'm sayin'... I won't be shocked if Tracy has a Antawn Jaimison night.

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

*DEAD*

Harlem I was about to put your +$$ on ignore for that one.
laugh.gif

Remember when we'd start him against the Magic to use up his fouls against Dwight.

Isiah was horrible.
roll.gif
smh.gif

By the way, I take about a month hiatus, and I see all these new names in this thread. What the %%%# is going on? Did we get LeBron?
nerd.gif

eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
omg i do remember that. wow flashbacks that $$!% was !+@!%*$ horrible, i ALWAYS said as bad as a GM as Isiah was he was an even worse coach if you can believe it or not. I mean as a GM he actually got us some good young talent via the draft when he wasnt trading picks.
sick.gif
smh.gif

I mean just imagine if we had a smart GM who doesnt throw out the 2nd overall pick for Eddy !+@!%*$ Curry and we get Isiah in the position to have the #2 overall pick, wed  have !+@!%*$ Brandon Roy out here running $$!%
smh.gif

Heads up, I just booked a couple 300 level seats for $60 and change for Monday's game vs Jennings.

Code is LEGENDS but I had to call ticketmaster after not seeing the special offers box on the site.

Sad, my first game of this season, but at least I get to see T-Mac!

Back
Top Bottom