How is Lee's time done?

I don't understand this.. When Gallo become more of an all around player... Will his time be done here too?
Do we just train players here then let them go to other teams?

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

How is Lee's time done?

I don't understand this.. When Gallo become more of an all around player... Will his time be done here too?
Do we just train players here then let them go to other teams?
He doesnt fit in here. Defensively, a Bosh and Lee combo wont work. its too undersized. So we sign  aREAL center, so do would you take bosh or Lee? i think the answers quiet obvious.

If he REALLY wanted to stay here and is willingly to take a paycut, i wouldnt mind signing him for the spark off the bench.

If we do even get Bosh.. I'm sure Walsh will make his best attempt to keep Lee.. hopefully everyone takes a paycut to help out..
grin.gif

glad to know Tmac is willing to stay in the long run, now hopefully he can come through and play good.

laugh.gif
 at boston not being happy with Nate already

Originally Posted by xblker47

glad to know Tmac is willing to stay in the long run, now hopefully he can come through and play good.

laugh.gif
 at boston not being happy with Nate already

That article made it seem that way until i seen this...

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Rivers did speak on the phone with Robinson, who at the earliest will report in Friday. [/font]"It went well. he was sucking up for playing time," said Rivers laughing. "He asked very good questions about defense, his role. I can't wait to get him and get to work with him."[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] "I just want him to be a scorer. I want him looking at the basket. I don't want him thinking about X-2-Z play. I want him to look at the rim and that's why we're bringing him in here." [/font]

i just thought of something. what if david lee is rich and doesn't need this money as bad as some of us think. his grandfather was a wealthy philanthropist and just passed away... never know his financial situation.

if he has money and just loves living in nyc and wants to be in teh playoffs, maybe he will take a discount

Originally Posted by BangDak

If he REALLY wanted to stay here and is willingly to take a paycut, i wouldnt mind signing him for the spark off the bench
i cannot believe i just read that... paycut? dude hasnt even been paid yet. Spark off the bench when he is dropping 20+ and 11+ and made the ASG??
smh.gif
indifferent.gif

i don't understand how people are talking about having david lee after signing 2 FA's. where is this money coming from?

luxury tax. I REALLY doubt James Dolan gives a %@%% about paying some extra luxuy tax dollars, so therefore i dont see the big issue in giving David Lee his $10 million contract when he could clearly help this team out and $ is no longer of the issue because we already signed our FAs. Because you do not need cap room to esign players but if you go over you do have to pay luxury tax

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

They should, and it should be today since there's a game tomorrow.  on another note

tribjazz

Deron Williams said he had nothing good to say about the trade and that this is why he signed 3 year extension. Wow. Double wow. 43 minutes ago from txt

"...You look at all the teams that are getting better around the West and we essentially get worse, if you ask me.â€

duba169 yea because he just plays for the love of the game man lol

this is a business playboy aint no one doin them suicide drills for fun

In order for a sign and trade does Utah have to agree on the amount we pay Lee first?

Deron
Tmac
Bron
Bosh
Yeeupp

= Ship
laugh.gif

Can the Knicks sign two free agents and use up their cap space, THEN go beyond the cap to re-sign Lee (i.e. are there Bird Rights for Lee)?

So if the Knicks have $35 million in salary cap space, can they spend $35 million on players (so they have $0 in space), then re-sign Lee (so they are $10 million or whatever above the salary cap)?

[h1]McGrady hopes to be a part of Knicks’ turnaround[/h1]
By BRIAN MAHONEY, AP Basketball Writer 38 minutes ago

• Buzz up! 3
  • [h5]Print[/h5]

GREENBURGH, N.Y. (AP)—Tracy McGrady(notes) is going to get a chance to show he isstill a top NBA player.

And he wants to stick around if the New York Knicks bring in some biggerstars this summer, even if it means taking less money.

McGrady joined the Knicks on Friday after being acquired in a three-teamtrade a day earlier. He said he is nearly 100 percent after microfracture kneesurgery, vowing that, “This is not the same Tracy from last season, when I washobbling on one leg.

I just looked it up and...

We will not have the Bird Rights to Lee...we have to renounce those in order to have all the money to sign 2 max FA's...

Originally Posted by THE GR8

Originally Posted by BangDak

If he REALLY wanted to stay here and is willingly to take a paycut, i wouldnt mind signing him for the spark off the bench
i cannot believe i just read that... paycut? dude hasnt even been paid yet. Spark off the bench when he is dropping 20+ and 11+ and made the ASG??
smh.gif
indifferent.gif

i don't understand how people are talking about having david lee after signing 2 FA's. where is this money coming from?
luxury tax. I REALLY doubt James Dolan gives a %@%% about paying some extra luxuy tax dollars, so therefore i dont see the big issue in giving David Lee his $10 million contract when he could clearly help this team out and $ is no longer of the issue because we already signed our FAs. Because you do not need cap room to esign players but if you go over you do have to pay luxury tax

You dont understand my point. Whats the point in paying him 12mil a year, just to have him come off the bench?

Lee and Bosh WILL NOT work out together defensively. So if hes not starting, then hes obviously on the bench. Im not excited about paying someone 12mil a year to come off the bench.

The thought of Deron running the show here, ill give up david lee for him AND chandler if we have to.

The thought of Deron running the show here, ill give up david lee for him AND chandler if we have to.
mannn to get Deron here id even consider letting them have Clyde for color commentary
laugh.gif
... for half the season
embarassed.gif

is there any chance Utah trades him? especially

Since he was so frustrated, Deron was asked if the trade affected his long-term thinking about the Jazz. He didn't hesitate in answering: “That’s why I signed a three-year deal.

Originally Posted by THE GR8

mannn to get Deron here id even consider letting them have Clyde for color commentary
laugh.gif
... for half the season
embarassed.gif

They might ask for the halal stand on 53rd though.

i dont know man, that'll be a tough one.

but nah,  i dont think Utah would trade him. Unless he publicly states he wants a trade.

I wounder how much time he is going to get???

I hope they won't give him that 8min thing that the Rockets had for him.

Originally Posted by jamergrady

I wounder how much time he is going to get???

I hope they won't give him that 8min thing that the Rockets had for him.
20-25 tonight probably, shake that rust off.

going forward, i see close to 30, maybe more.

For those who can't wait, the #NBA Store in NYC will have Tracy McGrady's new No. 3 #Knicks jersey and shooting shirts on sale tomorrow.
3 minutes ago from UberTwitter

TMac on NY: "Every player should want 2 play here...this frnchse hs been down so long, y not be part of something special and build it up?"'
about 4 hours ago from TweetDeck

'Antoni on if McGrady will play right away: “Might as well, we’ve only got 29 to go." McGrady will be in uniform vs OKC if physicals clear.
about 4 hours ago from TweetDeck

Tmac already recruiting
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Woodside718

In Donnie Walsh we trust....
laugh.gif
everytime I hear his name it makes me think of that jay z lyric thread in general forum...

Ithought it was "If Deezy's payin Lebron, I'm paying Dwayne Wade"meaning if Donnie Walsh (Knicks) signs Lebron during the 2010 offseason, then Jay-Z (Nets) is gonna sign Dwayne Wade

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom