I read Cardinal is looking to be waived in order to clear space for people coming in with the Nate Rob trade

Bulls Out Of T-Mac Hunt

Adrian Wojnarowski/Yahoo! - 02/17 - 5:51 PM EST (AP Photo)

The Bulls are no longer in the running for Tracy McGrady, according to sources that spoke with Yahoo!

The Rockets are now turning their attention to negotiating the particulars of draft protection with the proposed deal from New York.

The New York Knicks have a deal in principle to send Darko Milicic to the Minnesota Timberwolves for Brian Cardinal, two sources with knowledge of the talks told ESPN.com on Wednesday.

Milicic
The two sides have yet to formally complete the trade and have a trade call scheduled for Thursday morning. Assuming nothing changes overnight, the deal should be officially consummated in the morning.

The trade will save the Knicks $1.8 million and give the Wolves a center to audition for the rest of the season. Milicic has been mired at the end of Mike D'Antoni's bench for months and has publicly said he's likely to return to Europe to play basketball when his contract expires this summer.

The Knicks plan to waive Cardinal in an attempt to clear another roster spot to facilitate a potential deal that would send Nate Robinson to Boston

i'm confuzzled. salmons isnt playing today because a deal is being finalized with the bulls. the only place i see him going is to HOU. yet now i'm reading that HOU backed of the bulls offer????? and we didnt even get a pick for nate rob !%*? there is no we getting tmac now

Originally Posted by Ballinsam23

i'm confuzzled. salmons isnt playing today because a deal is being finalized with the bulls. the only place i see him going is to HOU. yet now i'm reading that HOU backed of the bulls offer????? and we didnt even get a pick for nate rob !%*? there is no we getting tmac now
everything is still unknown right now. rumors are flying everywhere, someone said that he was going to the spurs for mason and bonner, another reported that its not any of the texas teams.

So the knicks moved darko for brian, and are going to waive him (we couldnt even get a draft pick? or the rights to rubio?
frown.gif
), to make room for tony allen + eddie house + 1st rounder? for nate, and then make a move for tmac? why do we need to clear roster space if we're sending a bunch of players to houston for tmac?
'

sorry for the blob of text, although its nothing compared to gr8
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Ballinsam23

i'm confuzzled. salmons isnt playing today because a deal is being finalized with the bulls. the only place i see him going is to HOU. yet now i'm reading that HOU backed of the bulls offer????? and we didnt even get a pick for nate rob !#+? there is no we getting tmac now

i said the same thing this morning
smh.gif
can't believe we let the Bulls do this sneaky ^%*

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

So can someone give me cliffnotes of what we did today?

I heard about Nate... what about the rest?

Originally Posted by BangDak

So the knicks moved darko for brian, and are going to waive him (we couldnt even get a draft pick? or the rights to rubio?
frown.gif
), to make room for tony allen + eddie house + 1st rounder? for nate,and then make a move for tmac? why do we need to clear roster space ifwe're sending a bunch of players to houston for tmac?

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

So can someone give me cliffnotes of what we did today?

I heard about Nate... what about the rest?
Supposedly NOTHING! We can't seem to finalize this Tmac deal because Walsh doesn't want to give up 2011 ad 2012 first-round picks. I agree with him on all that, but c'mon son!! Morey's justification for all this is that they're taking on Jared Jefferies long term contract
laugh.gif

If you really think about it, they're getting Jordan Hill (our 2009 lottery pick), Hughes (expiring) and Jared Jefferies. That means they basically are getting our 2009, 2011 and 2012 pics
roll.gif

I say, just take the 2011 pick unprotected and call it a day. Asking for 2012 is just being greedy now
laugh.gif

The tickets for Saturday's game are pretty pricey. Didn't expect em to be that high
laugh.gif

Wanna catch Durant and the rest of em live.

That's right Harrington!!! Keep ballin' like this. I say we include Harrington in the deal and leave out Hughes and we also keep out 2012 pick. Aint no way they're getting a 2012 draft pick. I wouldn't mind giving up next years pick, because it's supposedly a weak draft class.

Back
Top Bottom