Originally Posted by KingFoamNYC

I miss nate already man. Hope Boston wins the chip this year
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Ballinsam23

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
if I had to pick a team between the magic, lakers, cavs, and celtics I would prefer the celts to win because of nate. U think I want lebron to get a ring so he could stay in cleveland? Or kobe to get 5 so all his stans could say he's better than Jordan? NO THANK YOU

If we do field a competitive team next year, House is a nice addition. And for the rest of this year...strong locker room presence that has been part of winning teams and under Mike before. I've said eventually all the "Isiahness" needs to be rid of, Nate's not at fault or anyone else from that era...but you just need to a fresh start and guys like House can be solid pieces to the puzzle. Doesn't hurt that he also can shoot, consistently.

Nate wasn't being brought back so you add a 2nd round pick as an asset. Not great, but all things considered, it's not bad.

Its a 2nd rounder? SMH.

At least get a first rounder donnie...i have afeeling this pick is going to the rockets though.

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
if I had to pick a team between the magic, lakers, cavs, and celtics I would prefer the celts to win because of nate. U think I want lebron to get a ring so he could stay in cleveland? Or kobe to get 5 so all his stans could say he's better than Jordan? NO THANK YOU
anyone but the celtics or cavs my man

Wanted him to be a knick throughout his career..
frown.gif
.. At least Kryptonate will b rockin green every Game.
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
fixed.

Im with you KingFoam, i hate Boston but i like Nate alot more than i hate the Celtics, if he aiont playing the Knicks i will be rooting for Nate regardless of what team he plays for. Say what you want, but honestly ever since Nate has been a Knick hes been my guy. My life has almost revolved around him. I love Lee, Gallo, Will, etc. I really do but Nate has been my BOY. When i played ball i rocked 4 cause of Nate. I mean it was more than the flair or dunks, etc. Its like how DLee put it best. Whether you are down 10, 20, up 10, etc etc Nate will ALWAYS be going hard no matter what. Sure people will hate on him because he gets immature at the time but Nate really just seems to enjoy playing basketball and alot of players lack that today. Nate is going his hardest no matter what the score is and that is what i love about him most. Sure this trade is actually probably a decent trade for us, i know that, just loyalty wise it will be tough to see me watch Nate part. But i will 100% be rooting for him to win a chip if he isnt going against the Knicks. And ANYTHING will be better than Cleveland winning this season
indifferent.gif

EDIT: 2nd round pick?? Come the #%@% on, yall will be picking in the late %%%$$$* 20s! Picks that late are bought for cash straight up. I dont want a pick at like 57, that !%+%%%$#+@@% will 95% get cut anyway. And dont we already have 2 second rounders. Come on give us the 1st
indifferent.gif

Agreed on everything you said, except the boston thing.

Sugar Ray and Nate are the only players i like on that team, ill be rooting for those two, but please god dont let that team win it all.

Originally Posted by THE GR8

pimp.gif
fixed.

Im with you KingFoam, i hate Boston but i like Nate alot more than i hate the Celtics, if he aiont playing the Knicks i will be rooting for Nate regardless of what team he plays for. Say what you want, but honestly ever since Nate has been a Knick hes been my guy. My life has almost revolved around him. I love Lee, Gallo, Will, etc. I really do but Nate has been my BOY. When i played ball i rocked 4 cause of Nate. I mean it was more than the flair or dunks, etc. Its like how DLee put it best. Whether you are down 10, 20, up 10, etc etc Nate will ALWAYS be going hard no matter what. Sure people will hate on him because he gets immature at the time but Nate really just seems to enjoy playing basketball and alot of players lack that today. Nate is going his hardest no matter what the score is and that is what i love about him most. Sure this trade is actually probably a decent trade for us, i know that, just loyalty wise it will be tough to see me watch Nate part. But i will 100% be rooting for him to win a chip if he isnt going against the Knicks. And ANYTHING will be better than Cleveland winning this season
indifferent.gif

EDIT: 2nd round pick?? Come the $$%$ on, yall will be picking in the late $@+*%#! 20s! Picks that late are bought for cash straight up. I dont want a pick at like 57, that $#%!!@%#%!++ will 95% get cut anyway. And dont we already have 2 second rounders. Come on give us the 1st
indifferent.gif

Exactly man that second round pick is straight trash

if the deal doesn't go down because of dolan and the pick i will be done. won't be buying a knick ticket for a long time.

sometimes i find myself wishing physical harm on dolan. where the #%#* was he when isiah was giving away picks like they were candy?

One of Minnys draft pick, or rights to ricky rubio and its a done deal. you can keep cardinal too if you want.

edit: just thinking about that team,
devil.gif
devil.gif

Rubio-Tmac-Gallo-TT?-Lee
Duhon-Douglas-Chandler-Landry?. i wish we would have hill, but ill be fine if things can turn out like that.

[h1]New York's Reduced T-Mac Offer Still Beating Chicago[/h1]Feb 17, 2010 3:27 PM EST

McGrady_Tracy_hou.jpg
The Knicks and Rockets discussed a potential Tracy McGrady trade again Wednesday morning.

Sources familiar with the negotiations told ESPN.com that while the Knicks informed the Rockets that they remain interested in acquiring McGrady in a deal for Larry Hughes and Jared Jeffries, they are still unwilling to meet all of the Rockets' demands, which includes cap relief, Jordan Hill, the swapping of 2011 first-round picks and the Knicks' 2012 first-round pick.

"We'd like McGrady and the cap relief," one Knicks source said. "But the Rockets are asking for too much. We're willing to pay a premium to make a deal. But the price right now is still too high."

According to the source, the Rockets are still looking for other partners. The Bulls have been mentioned as a possibility, however, sources believe that their offer is less attractive than even New York's reduced offer.

on a Nate-unrelated note...

The Knicks and Rockets discussed a potential Tracy McGrady trade again Wednesday morning.

Sources familiar with the negotiations told ESPN.com that while theKnicks told the Rockets that they remain interested in acquiringMcGrady in a deal for Larry Hughes and Jared Jeffries, they are stillunwilling to meet all of the Rockets' demands, which includes caprelief, Jordan Hill, the swapping of 2011 first-round picks and theKnicks' 2012 first-round pick.

"We'd like McGrady and the cap relief," one Knicks source said. "Butthe Rockets are asking for too much. We're willing to pay a premium tomake a deal. But the price right now is still too high."

According to the source, the Rockets are still looking for otherpartners. The Bulls have been mentioned as a possibility, however,sources believe that their offer is less attractive than New York's,even at their reduced offer.

atta boyyy Donnie. What did i JUST say a few pages back. Dont let these greedy #%#!!!+@!+!*! rip us off for 3 first rounders. They want to get rid of TMac as much or more than we wanna get rid of Jeffries. TMac will end up being released if they dont trade him and as much +%*@ as Morey wants to talk the last thing he wants to be known as is the idiot who passed up on a top 10 pick and additional picks for a guy they are now releasing. They aint gonna dind a better offer than ours for McGrady. Let them make a trade that is good for us, 3 first rounders is ridiculous. They'll cave.

on a Nate-unrelated note...

Sources familiar with the negotiations told ESPN.com that while the
Knicks told the Rockets that they remain interested in acquiring
McGrady in a deal for Larry Hughes and Jared Jeffries, they are still
unwilling to meet all of the Rockets' demands, which includes cap
relief, Jordan Hill, the swapping of 2011 first-round picks and the
Knicks' 2012 first-round pick.

"We'd like McGrady and the cap relief," one Knicks source said. "But
the Rockets are asking for too much. We're willing to pay a premium to
make a deal. But the price right now is still too high."

According to the source, the Rockets are still looking for other
partners. The Bulls have been mentioned as a possibility, however,
sources believe that their offer is less attractive than New York's,
even at their reduced offer.
atta boyyy Donnie. What did i JUST say a few pages back. Dont let these greedy #%%%+!%*@*$+# rip us off for 3 first rounders. They want to get rid of TMac as much or more than we wanna get rid of Jeffries. TMac will end up being released if they dont trade him and as much %$%$ as Morey wants to talk the last thing he wants to be known as is the idiot who passed up on a top 10 pick and additional picks for a guy they are now releasing. They aint gonna dind a better offer than ours for McGrady. Let them make a trade that is good for us, 3 first rounders is ridiculous. They'll cave.

i hope your right man, that vid that i posted is so true
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
fixed.

indifferent.gif

EDIT: 2nd round pick?? Come the #%@% on, yall will be picking in the late %%%$$$* 20s! Picks that late are bought for cash straight up. I dont want a pick at like 57, that !%+%%%$#+@@% will 95% get cut anyway. And dont we already have 2 second rounders. Come on give us the 1st
indifferent.gif

agreed in on Nate winning a chip in boston...

dude has been ballin for us since he 1st came into the league, he has brought up Happyness, crazyness, a lil headache at time, charisma 3x dunk champ in a knick uniform.

hope he does win a chip..

Originally Posted by viiheaven

Originally Posted by nightruans

indifferent.gif
Picking someone in your DIVISION to win? Not cool.

Says who? are we rivals with the Celtics? NO not these past few years because we suck how about we become a contender in our division first before we say who's cool or not to pick to win it all

ok i came to the conclusion that besides for this nate deal, we'll be stuck with our current team. rumors and "finalized deals" FTMFL

UPDATE: Nate is "officially" gone
frown.gif
ohwell.gif
happy.gif

From Hahn: “Nate trade not “official

Back
Top Bottom