taken from the photo gallery at NBA.com
8.jpg

Caption:
Danilo Gallinari had 10 points as the Knicks cruised to a big win in Chicago. The two teams meet again Wednesday in New York.

Knicks Get: TMac, Adam Morrison, Jordan Farmar (works without Farmar too)

Lakers Get: Nate

Houston Get: Hill, Hughes, Jeffries

& Call it a day

I'm fully content with having both of these deals go through. Give up the draft picks. Let's just do it.

GR8, you should put THANK GOD in big ol' caps for all those deals from the summer. I'm glad none of that #$#! went through, especially Sessions. Future star PG struggling to get minutes from Flynn.
laugh.gif

Farmars good, but hes not starting PG caliber. no thanks.

Man, i really wanted rubio or flynn...stupid kahn.

Word is Knicks ain't givin up that 2012 pick so he's likely to go to Chicago. I'm $%^%%^* done yo deadass
smh.gif

afjhbfgjrhbvguwerfiefvo[sdvopsdfv-p23olf02`itrf9h ybvsdanfoicasjfcodJSKFC0I32`9-RJUIFVNHINSDvoij=03ifoaJOJKEROJG9Oj0ogj-q0ju39j34gl

Eddie house and a pick, c'monnnnn. That'd be a nice coup for Nate at this point.

Good luck to him.

Originally Posted by Proshares

I'm fully content with having both of these deals go through. Give up the draft picks. Let's just do it.

GR8, you should put THANK GOD in big ol' caps for all those deals from the summer. I'm glad none of that #$#! went through, especially Sessions. Future star PG struggling to get minutes from Flynn.
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
word yo, i was one of Sessions biggest advocates this summer but yeahhh Donnie was right on that one. The only way to get him was for a multiyear deal and to do that we would want to make sure he is our guy for the future and yeeeah he aint that. Sue he better than Duhon but at least Duhon is expiring. Kidd or Hill would have KILLED us. Kidd can def still ball a bit and Hill isnt that bad either but wed be paying them the full MLE past this year and they like 100 in combined age... it woulda been the move in 95 though when they were co rookie of the years
laugh.gif

Nate
eek.gif
i dont know how to feel
frown.gif

i dont know why they would deal nate before doing the mcgrady deal...the mcgrady deal is more important because they need to get rid of jeffries... i think dealing nate was the last thing they should have done...

About the nate thing, why the C's though. he;ll succeed and do wonders for them, but why the freaking C's. i rather him go to the Lakers. oh well. you'll be missed here nate.

aw, man. i'm gonna miss nate the great for sure.. wish him the best of luck in boston. now, there's a good reason for me to root for the celtics in the playoffs..

I'm gonna miss Nate a lot. That dude has more heart than most of the players on the Knicks combined. I hate what the coach did to him this year and hope he has a successful career.

Back
Top Bottom