Tmac can be our point forward, so it makes thing a bit easier to swallow.

Losing nate + hill,
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

[h1]T-Mac To New York Almost Finalized
[/h1]

The Knicks and Rockets are reportedly finalizing a trade to send Tracy McGrady to New York.

The Knicks have agreed to give the Rockets the right to swap first-round picks in 2011 and the Knicks will send the Rockets their 2012 first-round pick. Details on protections attached to the two picks is the sole issue remaining to be resolved.

The trade creates approximately $9.5 million additional salary cap room this summer and gives the Knicks the ability to offer two maximum contracts.

New York will include Jared Jeffries, Jordan Hill and the expiring contract of either Al Harrington or Larry Hughes.

Saw that video yesturday but i still laughed.

smh.gif
smh.gif
at trading clyde and halal at 53rd. i would boycott this stupid ******ed +#%@@#@ franchise. smh.

If these deals can go done (TMac) then Tyrus (but would the bulls wana deal if we take TMac from them?)

We'd add a hell of a lot of length and finally someone that can play next to Lee up front.

I'd be pretty excited about it.

I think for Nate it'd either be a pick or House...if they get Nate, he's taking his spot anyway. And I'm sure d'Antoni would look to have Eddie back again.

Originally Posted by Al3xis

If these deals can go done (TMac) then Tyrus (but would the bulls wana deal if we take TMac from them?)

We'd add a hell of a lot of length and finally someone that can play next to Lee up front.

It wouldnt be worth it. They would just send us players like salmons, deng, and hinrich.

No point in taking salary, when we just gave up salary, especially a guy like hill. I would love to have hinrich on this team though. hes overpaid, but hes a solid defender and point.

Originally Posted by BangDak

Originally Posted by Al3xis

It wouldnt be worth it. They would just send us players like salmons, deng, and hinrich.

No point in taking salary, when we just gave up salary, especially a guy like hill. I would love to have hinrich on this team though. hes overpaid, but hes a solid defender and point.
LOL what? No way they offer us any of those players for nate. we'd be lucky to get a 1st rounder. I'd take house/allen in a heartbeat for nate.

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

Are we just going to sweep this issue of needing a PG under the rug?
D'Antoni is in love with Duhon though. He won't let anyone get in between what they have.
I honestly don't believe that. There is a 1% chance Duhon stays in a Knick uni after this season. But I swear, if that 1% chance does come through, we'll just be as garbage as we are this year, next year. Someone else NEEDS to takeover PG duties.

Oh, i thought you were saying wouldnt the bulls want to us to trade Tmac to them
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Man, i honestly wouldnt mind having duhon resign for the vets min., but you got to be careful for what you wish for. i might end up breaking my tv before the season ends.

It's actually kind of funny to me that the Knicks in the 2000s ended up getting all of my favorite players growing up: Penny Hardaway, Stephon Marbury, Jamal Crawford, and Tracy McGrady
laugh.gif
....too bad we didn't get AI

Originally Posted by amishpimp27

It's actually kind of funny to me that the Knicks in the 2000s ended up getting all of my favorite players growing up: Penny Hardaway, Stephon Marbury, Jamal Crawford, and Tracy McGrady
laugh.gif
Hope You like Bron

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

Originally Posted by amishpimp27

laugh.gif
Hope You like Bron

smokin.gif

that vid is just
eek.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
Clyde
smh.gif

i mean forreal though. These $!@%*%@%#+#!% want our 8th overall pick, swap picks in 2011, AND our 2012 1st round pick. Im sorry but somebody has gotta say it. *%@! THAT. This #**%**%@+%$$% *$%! aint 2004!! You aint getting 3 1st round picks for Tracy $%$%#*@ McGrady. Get the *%@! over yourselves. If we dont land anyone spectacular we will be adding no talent for years, even if we do land someone we have nobody to add with a 1st round pick until 2013. Tell Houston they can take TMac and shove it up their *!%. For all that, those $!@%*%@%#+#!% better take chubby along with Jeffries and leave us with our expiring contracts and EVEN than id still ONLY $%$%#*@ consider it. I mean *%@! are these dudes on? A top 10 pick isnt enough to get rid of a guy you dont play cause you happen to take back $6 million (on a guy who can actually contribute a little) AND his contract only goes on for one extra year making him an expiring contract next season. I mean it is $%$%#*@ generous to even offer the 2011 swap but i can live with it. But *%@! the 2012 pick, have fun with TMac's *****ing all season once you dont trade him at the deadline and hopefully theyll end up releasing him (ala Marbury). DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT PANIC DONNIE WALSH DO NOT $%$%#*@ CAVE ON THIS IT WILL BACKFIRE ON US. This $#%@#%@ dude Morey is all $#%@#%@ talk, he wants top get rid of TMac for some value almost as much as we want to get rid of Jeffries. Do you think he wants to be the idiot who passed up on a top 10 pick plus additional draft picks for a guy who he is now releasing? At the end of the day this *%#%@!%*$#@%% prick will "settle" with JHill, Hughes, and Jeffries plus the 2011 swap
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

D'Antoni is in love with Duhon though. He won't let anyone get in between what they have.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
smh.gif

POSTED: Feb. 17 -- 1:04 a.m. ET
2782.jpg

Robinson​

Chris Sheridan: There are reports in the New York Daily News and Boston Herald that the Knicks and Celtics are close to a deal that would send Nate Robinsonto Boston. I have confirmed that the teams have renewed discussions,but there is one major thing to keep in mind: Robinson is what's knownas a base-year compensation player, which can be a complicating factor.Robinson makes $4 million, but the Knicks can take back a maximum ofonly $2.02 million in returning salary.

Just an educated guess,but if Boston was willing to trade a No. 1 pick for Nate, it'd bluntthe pain of New York surrendering a first-rounder or two to the Rocketsin a McGrady deal. On a related note, three plugged-in sourcesindicated the Knicks seemed eager to get their business done Wednesdayrather than wait until the 11th hour Thursday afternoon.

Its not a first round pick for Tmac, its a first round pick for a second max increasing the likelihood of signing a big free agent.

Lol, what ya'll know about the chicken and rice stand on 53rd and 6th??
laugh.gif

Right over there by the Hilton. Can't front, I never ate there. But the line be MAD long.
laugh.gif

As far as T-Mac to NY goes....
smh.gif

Another one of my all-time favorite players coming over to suck it up for the Knicks (Spree [though he didn't suck], Glen Rice, John Wallace).

tired.gif

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Lol, what ya'll know about the chicken and rice stand on 53rd and 6th??
laugh.gif

Right over there by the Hilton. Can't front, I never ate there. But the line be MAD long.
laugh.gif
John Wallace was drafted by the Knicks. He sucked from the jump.

By the way, about the chicken & rice thing, the dude across the street makes the SAME food (it's the same guy, he just has two different stands), and the line is non-existent. You're better off going there unless you want to say you've been to that exact stand.

Back
Top Bottom