I actually thought of that lakers deal. LA is a team who doesnt care about LT, cap space, and whatever.

I originally proposed something like Curry, and Nate for Morrison, DJ, and Powell. If Phil can even make curry produce for 5-10minutes, just imagine the dept of that bench. hell, the knicks could even waive DJ and powell and let them rejoin after 30 days.

What can the bulls offer Houston besides TT? Hinrich? Deng? Salmons? i can understand a package of hinrich, deng, and TT because that actually is talent, but i thought Houston wouldnt want to take on any more long term salary?

if it ain't the wolves or the warriors screwin the knicks over it's the rockets
smh.gif

Originally Posted by viiheaven

I bet that once Jordan Hill gets out of NY, he turns into a Trevor Ariza type player within 3 seasons.
That's how the ball bounces usually. Players come to the Knicks and underperform. The minute they're traded by the Knicks, they go on to do bigger things for their new teams. It's the damn culture of this team and will continue to be unless we get a new owner (which isn't happening) or until we become respectable (which is still a few years away)

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

Originally Posted by viiheaven

I bet that once Jordan Hill gets out of NY, he turns into a Trevor Ariza type player within 3 seasons.
That's how the ball bounces usually. Players come to the Knicks and underperform. The minute they're traded by the Knicks, they go on to do bigger things for their new teams. It's the damn culture of this team and will continue to be unless we get a new owner (which isn't happening) or until we become respectable (which is still a few years away)
it's not the culture it's the players and up until this point it was the old GM's

OUT TEAM SUCKS. THE PLAYERS SUCK.  +%+% all this voodoo stuff. dolan isn't effecting anything at the moment.

the knicks are years away from being respectable
laugh.gif
they are ONE PLAYER away from being respectable chris duhon is our captain, that's why we suck. not the culture.

there is no way the rockets are getting better offers. they want way to much for tmac (iguodala, butler, etc) the sixers arent budging and the bulls offer isnt going anywhere. i can assure you this is BS by the media. it's like selling a sneaker. if someone offers you 200 you BS and say "na i already have a offer of 225." this is just the rockets trying to get a better deal. they really dont have anything on the table for tmac.

I REALY REALLY want to keep Hill. but i guess me and tommy are alone on this.

Forgot there was a game tonight, wont be posting much since im about to hit my post count soon,
frown.gif

hopefully we'll squeeze out a win, and play some good ball like december and make a late push for the playoffs. cue the praying gif.

BangDak wrote:

and play some good ball like december and make a late push for the playoffs. cue the praying gif.

i don't know of any god capable of that. sorry bro.
tongue.gif

i would prefer to keep hill. but if he is what is between us and potentially 2 max deals? i'll drive him to the airport

almost forgot we had a game today haha. not a good day to have a game. i have a feeling if we win no trade is gonna happen

Derrick Rose,

You and those damn ping pong balls broke my heart.

You left us with Chris Duhon.

I hate you.

Back
Top Bottom