Words can't express how frustrating it is to watch these idiots play defense and that waste of space play starting point guard.

Mind boggling how mentally soft they are.

Words cannot express.

sick.gif

sick.gif

horrible....

offensively and defensively....
tired.gif

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Words can't express how frustrating it is to watch these idiots play defense and that waste of space play starting point guard.

Mind boggling how mentally soft they are.

Words cannot express.

Per Marc Stein - Stein_Line_HQ - Rockets narrow T-Mac choices to offers from Knicks and Bulls and plan to make their choice Wednesday. Link to post on ESPN soon.

Chris Mannix (SI.com) - ChrisMannixSI - If trade options come down to Knicks and Bulls for T-Mac, Bulls are frontrunner, sources say.

[h1]Celtics Could Get Nate[/h1]
Feb 16, 2010 9:40 PM EST

Robinson_Nate_nyk.jpg
The Celtics are moving toward acquiring Nate Robinson from the Knicks before Thursday's trade deadline.

Boston would ship the Knicks an expiring contract and, presumably, also send a draft pick as compensation.

Robinson is on a one-year contract and has veto power over any trade, but it is believed that he would welcome a move to Boston.
[h1]Holdup Between Knicks, Rockets Appears To Be Future Pick[/h1]
Read more: http://realgm.com/src_wiretap_archi...kets_appears_to_be_future_pick/#ixzz0fl9LDonO

Feb 16, 2010 9:59 PM EST

McGrady_Tracy_hou.jpg
The Houston Rockets and New York Knicks are "making progress" in their Tracy McGrady trade discussions, according to a source close to the talks that spoke with ESPN.

Donnie Walsh is expected to speak with owner Jim Dolan on Wednesday to discuss the parameters of the deals that have been discussed, and what their next step should be.

Several sources say the main holdup to this point has been the Rockets insistence on asking for at least one future No. 1 pick as the price for taking on Jared Jeffries, who is owed $6.9M next season.

If the teams swap McGrady, Brian Cook and Joey Dorsey for Larry Hughes, Jeffries and Jordan, the Rockets would drop almost $2 million below the luxury tax threshold and would be eligible for a $4-plus million tax redistribution payment.

If that Nate deal goes through, i see NY flipping that pick to the Rockets.

i would live with that. i still want to keep hill though
frown.gif

Give them the pick. I'm on board with it fully now.

This was the plan, it's time to go all in.

All eddie house can do is just spot up shoot.

who was that smacked his head so hard his headband came off last year?
roll.gif
roll.gif

was it alston? i know someone saved that .gif
laugh.gif

What u mean?
"Latest Report" was that Knicks were the front runner for Tmac. im assuming thats whats hes talking about since they want to get rid of salmons, deng, and hinrich.

Originally Posted by BangDak

What u mean?
"Latest Report" was that Knicks were the front runner for Tmac. im assuming thats whats hes talking about since they want to get rid of salmons, deng, and hinrich.
"Knicks frontrunners"... sounds familiar hmmmm (flashbacks)

Allen Iverson
Ramon Sessions (this one gets a check plus because there were rumors that it was finalized with contract details and everything)
Andre Miller
Jason Kidd (thank god)
Grant Hill (thank god multiple times at least Kidd is a PG)

I aint listening to %*%*... Knicks havent gotten ANYTHING done since November 22, 2008

and word allen ill take Eddy House as well. He is an expiring contract and as well as shooting (he would get ALOT of spotup shots off the bench in our fast paced system and there arent alot of better spot up shooters than Eddy), he is a hustle player off the bench who has championship experience playing pretty much the exact role he would play here, if we decided to resign him as a role player

Jason Kidd is playing some good ball these past few years.

and Sports Illustrated posted up an article saying the deal was pretty much done, and can be finalized by tomorrow. the only problem holding this is the protection of the picks.

It would be Hughes, Jefferies, Hill, for Tmac, swap of 2011 picks, and NYs 2012 pick to Houston.

Maybe make a late push for DJ, Ridnour, or (last resort) and ill call it a done deal. i wouldnt mind bayless either.

Eddie House is a great idea. I would totally welcome that. I don't think the Knicks management is that "ambitious" though. I really don't, but hope I'm wrong. Giving up Nate would be a shame, but D'Antoni doesn't seem to appreciate him, so he's better off somewhere else. Might as well get some good value for him.

seriously i CAN NOT wait for thursday. if we are able to get rid of hughes, harrington, jeffries, nate, and sadly hill all within 2 days for tyrus, eddie house, tony allen, dorsey, cook and tmac
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. Two cancers and jeffries contract gone
pimp.gif
. Nate and hill will be missed. Eddy curry you're next
devil.gif
laugh.gif

I'd like Ridnour as a temporary starter with hopes (choosing my words carefully) of landing Rubio.

Are we just going to sweep this issue of needing a PG under the rug?

Back
Top Bottom