^^ why thank you John Paxson for speaking on behalf of the Chicago Bulls franchise and the city of Chicago... but dont you already have Donnies number?
laugh.gif

Although full trade details not yet known, one league source told ESPN.com that T-Mac will end up with Kings or Knicks by time deadline hits

Deal could expand before Thursday's 3 p.m. deadline into a three-way trade scenario that lands Tracy McGrady in New York with Knicks

Trade-deadline alert just filed to ESPN.com: Rockets have agreement in principal with Sacramento to acquire Kevin Martin

From Marc Steins Twitter.

The Rockets have an agreement in principal with the Kings to acquire Kevin Martin, according to Marc Stein.

This trade could expand to a three-way deal with the Knicks, sending McGrady to New York.

A league source indicated that McGrady will wind up in Sacramento or New York by Thursday's deadline.

Kenny Thomas, Hilton Armstrong and Sergio Rodriguez will also come to Houston, while McGrady, Carl Landry and Joey Dorsey will be outgoing, according to Yahoo's Adrian Wojnarowski.

this is actually FANTASTIC news imo. We can work on a TMac trade without that #!#% Morey getting in the way, hope youre happy with KMart %+!###@%%+*+
smh.gif
pimp.gif

and best of all its the Kings, im SURE we can reason with them. They were willing to take on Jeffries last season with Nate before we backed out, imo there shouldnt be a reason that they wouldnt take him this season with the right young talent in the deal as well (a guy like Hill and MAYBE an additional pick) and at least they wont be asking for 2 extra unprotected picks
smh.gif
smh.gif

Or maybe, maybe we are reopening up Nate talks with them having Nate and Hill go in the deal along with Jeffries, and having no picks involved, and maybe thats the reason why Nate to the Cs hasnt been marked official, depending upon whether or not Nate would take a trade to SacTown though. He might though, it is the closest team to Seattle after Portland. Either way i see tomorrow being exciting for us.
nerd.gif

Good riddance Morey, ima go out and +**+%!* say it. Whether or not we do end up getting Tmac from the Kings or not at all or whatever, some of yall may be salty if we dont, but props to Donnie for not caving in and letting that douche rip us off for Hill and 2 unprotected picks
indifferent.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Remi23

Oh Yeah Game Over!!! Knicks Lose Again! Thank You!

Another goon just tryin' get his post count up.

On a side note, hoping that T-Mac trades pulls through...although his skills are declining, I believe he'll bring a different and even positive element to the Knicks.

Originally Posted by C5A5D5A5

I will be shocked if this trade goes through.

God help us all.

Thank you donnie for not mortgaging our future away, again.

Don't hold your breathe when FA comes around this summer, knick fans.

Sidebar, does this prevent the Nate Robinson trade from going down? I assumed the only reason that trade was being made was to salvage a pick out of the NY-HOU situation.

Another note, (playing Devil's advocate here cuz I'm for not giving up another unprotected pick) why would the Knicks hesitate to give up a 2012 unprotected pick if we were to going to sign two top-tier FA's (at worst, let's assume Bosh & Johnson). We'd be at least an 8 seed with that lineup and not have to worry about a lottery pick.

Finally, PLEASEEEEE let this 3-way trade go down.

I think if we offer Petrie, Hill, hughes which is an expiring, and a pick it could get done. if they want nate throw him in

Man ##% deadass I knew this was gonna happen I don't wanna hear crap about a 3 team only thing Houston wanted was for ANOTHER team to get involved so they can say $%#@ the Knicks and that's exactly what they did. Trade Landry and T-mac for Kevin martin ?
indifferent.gif
wat the hell are u gonna tell your fans? Dude is NOTHING but a injury prone chucker so you trade mcgrady and your best player for him? Makes no &*%$#@! Sense AT ALL, But watever man it is the NBA and the Knicks ALWAYS get screwed idk why I even thought we had a realistic chance of moving jeffries PLUS our 8TH OVERALL DRAFT PICK , and AT LEAST 2 FIRST ROUND PICKS

Rant over.

Yes I'm $%**$#! mad.

Honestly I'm happy Donnie didn't pull the trigger with Houston. They were being way too unreasonable. Two draft picks is way too much plus hill is way too much. They can go *$*% themselves. Let's hope we can do something with the kings now. Kings just hustled everyone though if they end up making a trade with the knicks. Straight joker opening scene in the dark knight status. Robbing the bank and leaving in a school bus smh. So disrespectful yet so g. How they were able to get Carl landry boggles me. For Kevin Martin too smh. Rockets were seriously just trying hard to low ball us if they traded away tmac and landry for just Martin smh.

@daldridgetnt If Kings move TMac to NY, it would be 4 same package Knicks were offering Houston: Jeffries, Hill, Hughes, picks.

^ ya same here.... when i had no job id wake up around 1pm everyday...but now im at work and time feels so slow cuz i just started... i cant wait until the deadline today... i hope we get tyrus thomas, mcgrady, eddie house and jr giddens... if we get rid of jeffries then thats all that matters for a good trade...

IF anything happens......

NY: tmac + sergio rodriguez

HOU: jordan hill

SAC: hughes + jeffires + 2012 first rounder (walsh said he wants protection up to the 6th overall pick)

i cant be the only one that woke up and went straight to my computer to see if he got traded
laugh.gif

now im gunna suffer for four hours hoping this ishh went through.

i have a question, if it doesnt happen at the deadline don't we still have a chance to be able to trade him in the offseason? like even before we sign our FAs

Back
Top Bottom