I will remain quiet about what's been going on until the trade deadline passes
tired.gif

I haven't changed my avy away from some sort of Tony Kornheiser picture since I joined this board but in honor of Nate Robinson, I'm changing it until the playoffs.

Originally Posted by nYcHipHopHippo

i cant be the only one that woke up and went straight to my computer to see if he got traded
laugh.gif

now im gunna suffer for four hours hoping this ishh went through.

i have a question, if it doesnt happen at the deadline don't we still have a chance to be able to trade him in the offseason? like even before we sign our FAs

QFT

I woke up and went straight to Realgm.com then Niketalk
laugh.gif

These trades better fall through or im going to be HEATED!

Tyrus is moved to Cha. for Acie Law and Flip Murray. Scratch that off the list.

I honestly hope we can keep Jordan Hill out of everyone. i dont mind the unprotected picks if we can keep jordan hill because by then, we SHOULD be at least contending for a playoff spot if not already in it.

Top 1 protected, and top 5 protected. useless protections.

I rather not give up jordan Hill. if walsh could have done that, he would be the %+%*#*! man.

Morey has the most leverage in this deal, and he used it well. props to him, but what a +$#! move using sactown like that.
smh.gif
smh.gif

^ I really like the deal for the Rockets also. I don't really understand why the Kings gave up so early with the Evans/Martin backcourt.

But Donnie did what he had to do and I respect that.

Damn, basically the same deal Houston wanted. From what I read, Walsh (even with Houston) wanted a top 6 protection for the picks. Maybe Morey wasn't with that. Sad to see Jordan Hill go... I bet he turns into a Trevor Ariza-level player.
smh.gif

Well.. we'll see.

I don't care. Jefferies is gone. I'm happy. Forget the picks. If we're in the lottery in '11 and '12 half of us will have jumped by then.

Back
Top Bottom