im happy for lee.

pimp.gif

He didnt play that bad, although i expected better.

Really disappointed in gallo though. i was really looking forward to that.

Lee is gonna participate in the Olympics?
Players usually get better after playing there together

im watchin the rerun of the all star game... 3rd quarter.. Lee gave James a dap.. GREAT!

Originally Posted by Uptown1090Slime

We about to land Mcgrady yall... lookin like a 3 team deal including the wiz

where you hearing this? This is exciting T-Mac was my fav player back in orlando. If we can rid of curry or jeffries this is amazing

Originally Posted by Yankeephan87

Originally Posted by Uptown1090Slime

We about to land Mcgrady yall... lookin like a 3 team deal including the wiz

where you hearing this? This is exciting T-Mac was my fav player back in orlando. If we can rid of curry or jeffries this is amazing

ESPN basically. its like a report every 30 mins, they said the deal is basically gonna get done the hold up is if its gonna be a 3 team trade or not. The 3rd team is the wiz which basically means jeffries is outta here, Keep your fingers crossed

[h3]Knicks, Rockets need a third team?[/h3]
1:55PM ET

[h5]New York Knicks[/h5]

The New York Timesreports Knicks president Donnie Walsh, Rockets general manager DarylMorey and agent Arn Tellem got together Sunday to discuss thepossibility of Tracy McGrady being shipped from Houston to New York.

According to the newspaper, the teams are trying to make the tradewithout the assistance of a third team, but that might not be possible.

"There's still a chance," one source tells the New York Post, regarding a McGrady-to-New York scenario without a third team involved.

Another source also said there is a "50-50" chance a deal could include a third team.

Dream lineup after trade deadline:

Ridnour, tmac, gallo, dlee, tyrus thomas

Nate and wilson off the bench

Much better ball movement with new roster
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Woodside718

Dream lineup after trade deadline:

Ridnour, tmac, gallo, dlee, tyrus thomas

Nate and wilson off the bench

Much better ball movement with new roster
pimp.gif

were better than the bobcats, bucks, and bulls with that lineup
pimp.gif
i wanna play cleveland in the first round sooo bad

As long as we don't drop the ball somehow at the deadline I'm good.

If we can get Tmac without giving up too much (or the wrong pieces) I'm good with that.

T-Mac, Dorsey and Cook (if the Rockets take Hughes) for Hill, Jeffries, Harrington (or Hughes) is being worked out. Draft picks are also involved.

As mentioned in the deadline thread, I don't like giving up on Hill within his first year.

But Jefferies has to go, and considering the Knicks young players, I'd rather Hill be moved than Gallo or Chandler.

Besides, he would probably be a bench guy behind Lee if he gets resigned, so it's not giving up that much.

I'm with it. I always thought Hill was a stupid pick anyway, im sorry but Hill will be AT BEST a 15 and 8 guy in the NBA (and that's saying alot imo) and by that time the Knicks will be a top 4 team in the east

Originally Posted by Yankeephan87

where r u guys hearing this

[h1]Knicks in serious talks for McGrady[/h1]

By Adrian Wojnarowski and Marc J. Spears, Yahoo! Sports 46 minutes ago

• Buzz up! 17
  • [h5]Print[/h5]

The New York Knicks are getting closer to reaching the Houston Rockets’ demands for Tracy McGrady(notes) and his $23 million expiring contract, league sources told Yahoo! Sports.

The Knicks and Rockets have designed the framework of a deal that would unload New York’s Jared Jeffries(notes), Jordan Hill(notes) and either Al Harrington(notes) or Larry Hughes(notes) for McGrady, Joey Dorsey(notes) and Brian Cook(notes).

Astalks stood on Monday, the price of dumping the burdensome contract ofJeffries – who is owed $6.9 million next season – comes with the Knicksand Rockets exchanging 2011 first-round picks and the Knicks’ 2012first-round choice going to Houston. New York also might include a 2010second-round pick.

The Utah Jazz own the Knicks’ first-round pick in 2010.

The completion of the deal isn’t imminent, but sources involved inthe discussions are increasingly confident that after months of backand forth, which intensified over All-Star weekend, an agreement iswithin reach. TNT’s David Aldridge first reported that talks betweenthe teams had picked up.

One of the hang-ups in the deal, sources said, could be the Knicks’inclusion of either Harrington or Hughes. There are slight variationsof the trade that would change depending on which of the two veteranKnicks’ expiring contracts are included. With Harrington over Hughes inthe deal, the Rockets wouldn’t need to include Cook.

For the Knicks, the trade would accomplish two important things:First, it would get Jeffries’ salary cleared out, something generalmanager Donnie Walsh has tried to do since taking the job. This wouldgive the Knicks even more flexibility to be a major player in thissummer’s free-agent market. Also, the Knicks want to take a good lookat McGrady and let him play as much of a role as he can handle the restof the season. They may consider re-signing him for next season, basedon his performance.

idk about giving up ALL those picks + Hill (a top 10 pick in his won rights) JUST to get rid of Jeffries. I would figure giving up Hill alone would be enough to unload Jeffries
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom