Why do you guys want to keep TMac long term?

I do have a feeling he can revitalize his career (but i thought the same about darko) but im having second thoughts. i dont mind having him for the season though.

dlee-300.jpg

I think people want to keep tmac because of the possibility of getting lebron. If we luckily do get lebron we could keep tmac for that veteran help that the celtics have with those guys. If we do get bron and get in the playoffs tmac would be a great piece of the puzzle of a playoff team.

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

d40dd8331f1d5e935a2457955bdc7e8c-getty-95698541jp059_as_portraits.jpg
eek.gif
damnnn thats a slick #%!**#! look no @+$+
pimp.gif

DAVID #%!**#! LEEEEEE
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

and lets get !#$+ the @%@% happening i want Duhon outta hereee
pimp.gif

and yeah, id take Rubio in a HOT second. son is the goods. He would be loved in NYC with his flair, his vision just seems unreal and he has potential to be an aiiight scorer as well. But more importantly that is EXACTLY the kind of guy you want running a Mike D'Antoni offense and he is only #%!**#! 19. I mean dude is niceee

On Knicks' Radar: McGrady, Thomas, PGs

spacer.gif

Posted: 2/12/2010 5:24:00 AM
Source: Frank Isola of the New York Daily News

(Donnie) Walsh, the Knicks' president, is actively looking to upgrade the club before Thursday's trade deadline and Houston's Tracy McGrady remains his primary target. The Knicks are also interested in Chicago forward Tyrus Thomas and just about any point guard out there.

"There are no deals imminent," Walsh said Thursday. "We're seeing what's out there and if anything makes sense for us."

Yes.....Duhon.... That's how bad you are

Bulls Trying To Hook Knicks On Thomas For Harrington
Feb 12, 2010 4:25 PM EST

Harrington_Al_nyk.jpg
The Bulls have contacted New York again regarding Al Harrington's availability. Those teams also talked in a rumor that leaked in early December.

A deal involving Tyrus Thomas and Jannero Pargo for Harrington would need other salaries to work.

Portland's interest in Thomas is not believed to be serious.

Thomas also is being shopped as part of larger deals involving John Salmons and Kirk Hinrich, according to league sources. The Bulls are making clear to teams they will not take back salary as part of any deal.

Can Thomas Play Center?

[h1]Knicks Continue To Shop Harrington[/h1]
Feb 12, 2010 10:33 PM EST

Harrington_Al_nyk.jpg
The Knicks continue to shop Al Harrington and his expiring contract ahead of Thursday's trade deadline.

New York is hoping to clear Harrington in order to provide more playing time for young players.

Originally Posted by tommykairaa

damn dude harrington gonna be so sad if the knicks push him
Can Tyrus Thomas play center? How do you think he'll play with Lee?

No, he cant.

I dont know how this helps us though, besides getting rid of Buckets.

Sure Thomas is talented, but his IQ is so terrible, its amazing.

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

What happens if we still have Curry+Jeffries in the offseason?
grin.gif

then they will be valuable trade bait next year. expiring contracts always get traded

*%%+ that two max free agent %+*!$+%%.

Keep jefferies and curry for all i care. get duhon, bumington, and hughes out of here.

Give up their PT to douglas and hill, and im content. if possible, get a go-to-guy (Tmac anyone?) for the season. play some defense, dont brick 3s, and ill call it a win.

im looking forward to a 'knicks' weekend....

gallo winning the 3-point,
nate winning....
and lee winning the mvp in the ASG....

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom