Rockets arent giving up lowry. i doubt wizards would trade mike miller, since hes an expiring and hes been playing decently.

However, ill take mike james, and deshawn stevenson for hughes.

adn lets face it guys, no ones taking curry. thats only happening in my trade scenarios.

didn't see the game, my bro told me about it.. and smh at the knicks and what yall saying..

duhon and jefferies for 3's? smh dont even wanna watch the video

Originally Posted by BangDak

Wants to win? Dudes rotation is one of the most questionable things ever.

Douglas isnt ready to run the point full time yet, but if him and hughes can split time, it'll work out imo. Hill is our lottery pick. you're telling me he cant even get more then 7minutes? he can get all of buckets minutes for all i care.

and how could we be competing, if duhon is our starting point guard?
I agree that Duhon sucks and we need change there, but Douglas isnt it. There is no way in hell Toney Douglas will be this teams starting PG at any time this season if he cant even get on the court right niw as bad as Duhon has been playing. And you wanna give Hughes more time? Man #@%@ Larry Hughes im fed up with him.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Im just saying that rushing these rookies into the rotation is not gonna do us or them any good imo. I agree Hill should get much more than 7 minutes but imo they are both a good amount of way from getting significant PT

I'll trade harrington for any player in the league thats not a black hole. Give us mcgrady and ridnour and lets call it a day
pimp.gif

I agree with Douglas not being ready, and I like how Hill played even if he didn't do much, he looked like he knew what he was doing..for the short time he was out there.

For the Haywood+Butler, Tmac, Harrington Trade to work we need to ship an additional contract and these would work

To Washington
Harrington/Milicic/Douglas
Harrington/Mobley/
Harrington/Jeffries/Hill
frown.gif

[h2]Walsh Goes To See T-Mac Workout[/h2]
Feb 10, 2010 1:30 PM EST

nyk_40.gif
Knicks' president Donnie Walsh has gone to watch Tracy McGrady workout, and might go see him again before the February 18 trade deadline.

The Knicks are reportedly involved in discussions with the Rockets and Wizards about a three-way deal that would bring McGrady to New York.

man id like to see us end up with Brendan Haywood instead of Houston but i doubt we have enough fir power to give up for him and also get TMac

but i mean Haywood is actually a center allowing Lee to go back to his PF spot plus he gets boards, blocks shots, is expiring and a NYC boy himself
pimp.gif

[h1]Colangelo Headed To New York Or New Jersey Soon?[/h1]
Feb 10, 2010 4:32 PM EST

Rumors have linked Raptors president and general manager Bryan Colangelo to both the Knicks and Nets.

Some believe that Colangelo will be courted by the Knicks once current general manager Donnie Walsh tires of the drama in New York.

It was rumored that NBA commissioner David Stern lobbied for the Knicks to oust Isiah Thomas and replace him with Bryan's dad, Jerry, prior to the hiring of Walsh.

The Nets are in the midst of an ownership change and Rod Thorn's future in New Jersey isn't solidified.

Paul Jones of Sportsnet.ca writes that a future year on Colangelo's contract has yet to be picked up by Maple Leaf Sports and Entertainment.
[h1]Knicks Doubt They Can Clear More Cap Space[/h1]
Feb 10, 2010 4:37 PM EST

Knicks general manager Donnie Walsh said Tuesday night that he doubts the team can clear more cap space prior to the Feb. 18 trade deadline.

New York is looking to make a deal in the next eight days, namely for a point guard and Tracy McGrady.

Walsh said if a deal is made, it's likely going to an exchange of expiring contracts.

"It's real simple strategy," Walsh said. "You get a good player who doesn't hurt you in the summer and helps you now, you consider it. Depending on who you have to give up, I think there's good players who will be available."

Luke Ridnour, and Tmac would def. be great additions, although i rather have DJ more then anyone else.

And the wizards can add someone like mike james to make contracts work yeup.

I would like Haywood here too, but i mean i dont mind as long as hill can get buckets minutes once he gets traded.

Get rid of Duhon, Hughes, and Buckets, bring in DJ, let douglas, and hill get more PT, and ill call this season a win. we can be on that NJ steez and lose every game, but as long as we play hard, i really dont give a damn. im tired of this pathetic lazy ball these guys are playing right now.

And the wizards can add someone like mike james to make contracts work yeup.
Our part of the trade would be to ship harrington $10M, and we would get back McGrady $22.8M
Along with Al we need to match the salary and add someone else, so Wizards adding Mike James would only make it worse

Wait what? i thought you said salaries dont match?

So if they added mike james (dudes making like 6mil this year), that means we could add another player to make it match. or am i misunderstanding something?

Tracy McGrady to the New York Knicks, sources told Yahoo! Sports.
Washington Wizards shipping forward Caron Butler and center Brendan Haywood to the Rockets.

Knicks would send the expiring contract of Al Harrington to the Wizards.

In order for the deal to work, additional pieces would have to be added.

If you do this trade yourself on the espn trade machine you'll see what i meant

^NYK: Tmac, Deshawn stevenson, Mike james
Houston:Caron, Haywood
Wiz:Duhon, Hughes, Buckets.

see what i mean yeeup? ill be the happiest man on earth if this was to happen
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

all we would need is DJ to run things
devil.gif
devil.gif

Ohh, you was goin by your trade.. i was referring to the one that's being discussed.

Bron is not coming with Stevenson here.. We would have to cut him, he sucks anyway
laugh.gif

But that would mean Jeffries and Curry would still be here either way..

Did Jeffries pick up his player option for next season yet?

Mike James and Deshawn have no value whatsoever, i wouldnt be surprised if the wizs trade em. they're both expirings as well. You can swap Jefferies instead of Duhon and take out whatever, i was just giving an example.

If they come here, they better be in Mikes doghouse.

Even though I'm not a Knicks fan I actually want them to start succeeding. Dude tried to call me out just because I put some damn laughing icons bout how they lost. I feel some sort of loyalty to the Knicks living in NY despite them not being my team.

^NYK: Tmac, Deshawn stevenson, Mike james
Houston:Caron, Haywood
Wiz:Duhon, Hughes, Buckets.

see what i mean yeeup? ill be the happiest man on earth if this was to happen
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

all we would need is DJ to run things
devil.gif
devil.gif
the Wiz are getting staight *@+!*@ in that deal in tems of player value
laugh.gif

They do get rid of Butlers deal if that is all they are interested in though, but Caron is still a damn good player, and Haywood is putting up career #s as well. If i were them id ask for a draft pick and some cash in that deal from Houston, they make out like robbers, getting 2 guys that will start for a dude whose rotting on their bench
laugh.gif

[Weezy] Go DJ, Cuz that ma DJ [/Weezy]
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Knicks' former leading scorer Braun dies at 82
Posted Feb 10 2010 3:42PM

NEW YORK (AP) -- Carl Braun, who played in five consecutive All-Star games as a member of the New York Knicks, died Wednesday of natural causes. He was 82.

Braun died in Florida, the team said. He is the second former Knicks star to die in a week. Hall of Famer $*%# McGuire passed away last Wednesday.
knicks_braun.jpg
Carl Braun | Photo courtesy New York Knicks

"Carl Braun was the first superstar of the New York Knicks and a cornerstone of our franchise's early success," said Donnie Walsh, President, Basketball Operations. "Watching him play at the Old Garden was a privilege for us New Yorkers in the 1940's and 50's. He is a true legend in our sport and he will be missed."

Braun was an All-Star from 1953-57 and retired as the team's career scoring leader with 10,449 points. He's still in fifth place on the career list behind Patrick Ewing, Walt Frazier, Willis Reed and Allan Houston.

His 740 games played is fourth on the team's all-time list. For parts of two seasons, he served as the Knicks' player/coach from 1959-60 through 1960-61. In 1961-62, Braun ended his playing career as a member of the NBA Champion Boston Celtics. Prior to his professional basketball career, Braun was a minor league pitcher in the New York Yankees organization. On Mar. 23, 2009, Braun was honored at the Inaugural Knicks Legends Night at Madison Square Garden, along with Richie Guerin, Reed, Frazier, Bernard King, Ewing and the late $*%# McGuire.

Braun is survived by his wife, Joan, four daughters and six grandchildren.

2nd Knick in a week to pass away. R.I.P. I won't front like I've ever heard of the guy, though.

Originally Posted by MPire

Even though I'm not a Knicks fan I actually want them to start succeeding. Dude tried to call me out just because I put some damn laughing icons bout how they lost. I feel some sort of loyalty to the Knicks living in NY despite them not being my team.

Originally Posted by tommykairaa

the bandwagon is closed
laugh.gif

That trade isn't happening, DC radio has been on fire this morning expressing disgust at the thought of this trade. Hopefully Wilbon says something about it on PTI today.

Attendance is already terrible, if CB and BH go, its a wrap for the franchise.

Back
Top Bottom