You have Jeffries and Duhon shooting 3s in crunch time because there is no leader on the court controlling things.

They'll stay in mediocrity until then.

Originally Posted by MPire

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ The Knicks....
laugh.gif
@ the troll

Bunch of clowns %!%# duhon %!%# harrington yo i swear that duhon airball 3 just took my hate for him to another level holy @!$*

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

You have Jeffries and Duhon shooting 3s in crunch time because there is no leader on the court controlling things.

I rather have Nate brick it then have these fools shoot it.

MPire

Seriously, why are you in this thread? What purpose do you serve?

Like I alluded to earlier, the bad plays by certain players in this game was their own poor execution, but the loss was due to bad coaching. I know, no one really wants to touch that subject.

I love when people post umad pics/gifs just to get a rise out of people.

Keep it moving son, you're contributing nothing to this thread.

Like Mez said, we'll remain in mediocrity UNTIL we get THAT leader. This summer is so crucial, hopefully something positive for ONCE bounces our way. It's been way too long since we've been respected throughout the league and The City.

I mean, everyone is at fault.

not really worth discussing at length. They're a mess again.

Originally Posted by BangDak

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

I rather have Nate brick it then have these fools shoot it.

Makes no sense.  Dude gonna chuck or charge the rim without even looking, miss and then run down the court to commit stupid fouls.  Hell, might as well let Toney start now.

What's the chances he even plays the young guys at this point?

I really have no problem seeing Douglas, Hill and Landry get extended minutes. We're going NOWHERE.

Hey BangDak, Kevin Martin for David Lee? Ok, thanks. 
laugh.gif

Co-existing or not, both players in Evans and Martin made an impact in this comeback win for the Kings.

Tough loss for the Knicks. 

Get Martins frail *#! and ugly contract outa here.

Man, ill throw half our team away just so douglas and hill can get more burn. this stubborn *#! coach will give them significant time. stubborn $***.

Originally Posted by BangDak

Get Martins frail *#! and ugly contract outa here.

Man, ill throw half our team away just so douglas and hill can get more burn. this stubborn *#! coach will give them significant time. stubborn $***.
D'Antopni still wants to win. We dont have a draft pick there is no point in tanking. Douglas just isnt ready i dont know what yall talking about saying he should start right now. Having TD start is COMPLETELY throwing in the white flag (than again so is Duhon or any other PG on the Knicks
laugh.gif
) Dont get me wrong i like Douglas but i really dont even see potential for him as a starting PG. A very tough defensive force and a solid scoring guard to come off the bench, but if he doesnt have potential to even start, why start him now? Basically imo him and Nate cant run the offense but he doesnt have the skill that Nate has. And while he MAY be more skilled than Duhon he cant run the offense like he can. These start Douglas comments gotta chill, i at least wanna compete. We just REALLY need a PG but it aint Douglas, i mean at this point i think we should just start Nate until we make a trade and i 100% think that Nate is not even close to the answer at starting point guard
smh.gif

idk i hope im wrong i just dont see alot of the potential that i was hoping i would see in our rookie class. I mean i guess with Douglas it is too early too tell, but i cant see him being an efficient starting PG in the NBA although i do like what he brings. And as for Hill, idk, i know its early, and i fa from expected him to come in and dominate, even contribute that much, but i really dont see much star potential in him. He really does not have much of an offensive game, and hes not some defensive stopper either. The best thing he brings is size and athletisism but he has ALOT to develop in terms of his game. Man what i would have done to have 1 of these PGs picked in the lottery on our roster right now. I mean im not sold on Jennings at all, but he has been looking alot better than Hill but beyond him i %%%%*%$ wish that a dude like Reke, Johnny,Rubio, and even Curry coulda slipped to 8. $#$* the T'Wolves
smh.gif
smh.gif

Tyreke Evans or Flynn were my top 2 points coming in to the draft though and they are still that way. either of them would have looked NICE in orange and blue. Tyreke is a %%%%*%$ balla
tired.gif

Wants to win? Dudes rotation is one of the most questionable things ever.

Douglas isnt ready to run the point full time yet, but if him and hughes can split time, it'll work out imo. Hill is our lottery pick. you're telling me he cant even get more then 7minutes? he can get all of buckets minutes for all i care.

and how could we be competing, if duhon is our starting point guard?

Well trade deadline is next week, if we don't pick up anyone of significance (augustine, camby, ridnour,) and dantoni is still running the same rotation after the all star break then his coaching should really be questioned.....

Harrington is playing hurt, jeffries kept getting hurt yesterday, curry is chillin wit sweetney, duhon is a bum. hughes is a bum. There is no way any team in the league will want any of these clowns especially with the circumstances they are currently under. Lets face it we are 99.9% stuck with these scrubs till the summer

31 more games....

Update just saw this on hoopshype, take it for what it's worth

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The Houston Rockets are in the discussion stages of a complicated, three-team trade that would send Tracy McGrady to the New York Knicks, sources told Yahoo! Sports. Yahoo! Sports[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The centerpieces of the trade would include the Washington Wizards shipping forward Caron Butler and center Brendan Haywood to the Rockets. The Knicks would send Al Harrington to the Wizards. For the Wizards’ part, they would still need another player, as well as a draft pick and cash to make this a workable scenario, sources said. Yahoo! Sports[/font]

Get it done donnieeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Having TD start is COMPLETELY throwing in the white flag (than again so is Duhon or any other PG on the Knicks
laugh.gif
) Dont get me wrong i like Douglas but i really dont even see potential for him as a starting PG. A very tough defensive force and a solid scoring guard to come off the bench, but if he doesnt have potential to even start, why start him now? Basically imo him and Nate cant run the offense but he doesnt have the skill that Nate has. And while he MAY be more skilled than Duhon he cant run the offense like he can. These start Douglas comments gotta chill, i at least wanna compete. We just REALLY need a PG but it aint Douglas, i mean at this point i think we should just start Nate until we make a trade and i 100% think that Nate is not even close to the answer at starting point guard
smh.gif

I don't think it's throwing the white flag, our options are just that bad at this point.  I'd rather have him out there than Nate running up, chucking shots and not looking for the open man and then running back and committing an asinine foul because he's frustrated.  I'm getting really sick of it game in and game out.  I'm very wary about starting Nate at this point.  But our options are crap.

I'd rather Caron, but as long as something positive leaks from this supposed trade, DO IT!

You know what, I don't care who we get, just get Al out of here. He's just never going to become a reliable talent.

Nah yo caron goes up to 2011 he is owed around 11 million next season. You don't risk losing a chance at bron or wade for caron. Mcgrady can be a point forward type for us since his passing is pretty good. If somehow donnie can unload curry and jeffries and we can get back mcgrady, lowry or mcgrady, mike james you must do it. Id throw in mobley's contract and hughes to the wizards also and see if we can take mike miller off em to.

Back
Top Bottom