nate wins....  
grin.gif

Originally Posted by arrjae2

nate wins....  
grin.gif
roll.gif
this competition was horrible...huge letdown, I was doubting Nate but this contest was wack
sick.gif
roll.gif

first three-time slam dunk champion tho
pimp.gif

like what 'Kookle' wrote in the AS weekend thread....

two knicks in the dunk contest next year....
nerd.gif

happy for nate, but the contest was doo doo

christ tucker looked mad that he got out of bed for this crap

Can someone please fill me in on trade deadline Knicks related news/rumours?

I'm hearing now that the Wiz/Mav trade happening won't allow us to get Tmac anymore. What's up?

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

I'm hearing now that the Wiz/Mav trade happening won't allow us to get Tmac anymore. What's up?
NOTHING IS HAPPENING

NOTHING WAS EVER GOING TO HAPPEN

$@+* THE MEDIA

Originally Posted by DubA169

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

NOTHING IS HAPPENING

NOTHING WAS EVER GOING TO HAPPEN

$@+* THE MEDIA
This

Our only hope on getting him is probably if they buy him out... 
nerd.gif

Wade Sees 'Something Left' in McGrady

spacer.gif

Posted: 2/14/2010 7:56:00 AM
Source: Marc Berman of the New York Post

Miami's Dwyane Wade said he believes Tracy McGrady just needed more of a chance in Houston. Wade worked out with the trade target of the Knicks over the summer in Chicago, when McGrady was rehabbing from microfracture knee surgery.

"I think he has something left," Wade told the Post yesterday after the Eastern Conference practice at the NBA's All-Star weekend. "He just needed time to prove it. He's not going to go out and score 50 in his first game. He had to get back in the rhythm of the team."

McGrady played in six games this season, averaging 3.2 points in 7.7 minutes before Houston coach Rick Adelman sent him away so the Rockets could deal him. If they can't by Thursday's deadline, the Knicks are hopeful McGrady will be bought out so they could try to sign him. A source said Rockets owner Les Alexander doesn't want to do McGrady any favors.

"I think he should play [this season]," Wade said of McGrady. "He's been working real hard to get his body back."

McGrady, who was nearly voted into a starting forward position on the All-Star team until being bypassed in the final week, still is training in Chicago with Tim Grover.

"When I saw him," Wade said, "he was working so hard. . . . To see all that aggression he put in the weight room, you want to see him put it out on the court."

lol, I know, son getting exposed in front of the largest NBA crowd ever.

there we go! lol

Lee is hardly getting exposed. Did you guys expect him to be demanding the ball and getting a lot of touches over LBJ, Wade, Dwight, etc.?

He messed up the few chances he had, but it only looks that bad because he hasn't gotten the ball at all.

Back
Top Bottom