hes gonna go off for 70+. This +!#@ is RIDIC. You cant stop this, aint even our fault. Hes the best player in the NBA. Im amazed
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif

^^ how i feel. Im just watching Bron do work right now. Hopefully we can play hard, and move on to the next one. Lebron just brings it vs us

It's not like Knicks are playing horribly. Lebron just kills. If Brown lets him play the whole game it might be ugly.

Just when we wanted the league to take us more seriously, this happens. this franchise is just a joke.

I understand were not a good team but don't we play so dddduuuuuummmmmmmbbbbbbbb vs the cavs n juss watch lebron?

frown.gif

This dude LeBron really tries to stunt on us....like he really tries to embarrass us, stomp on our hearts and, and.....!@#$ him

Originally Posted by StylishStef89

frown.gif

This dude LeBron really tries to stunt on us....like he really tries to embarass us, stomp on our hearts and, and.....!@#$ him

As much as i like lebron as a basketball player, hes a stat @!$*!, and has the personality of an immature kid.

and  nate i get instant buckets, i  see you.

I was thinking to myself "Why has Lee been out and why is Duhon in?" Ugh.

LOLEBRON thought he was doing it with that drive to the basket. JEFFRIES

that whole nate shaq thing was ridiculous....

*+**%#@ refs ruin the NBA for me lol i'd love to pull it out but im just happy we wernet embrassed again

Back
Top Bottom