D'Antoni's insistence to keep Duhon in (and Lee out) for most of this 2nd half needs to be questioned. It certainly wasn't because of Duhon that the Knicks were able to chip away a double digit lead, but it was because of Duhon that we lost crucial ground when he tried to be a hero and took unnecessary jumpshots when there were less than 3 minutes to go.

grin.gif

al harrington is the reason we suck. i rarely ever hate someone, but al harrington i hate you. as long as he plays for the knicks we will never be good. i dont think i ever hated a player more than pierce, but harrington takes it. without him WITHOUT A DOUBT WE'D BE A BETTER TEAM. this guy accounts for atleast 30 horrible possessions every game. o and while i'm venting, dantoni's decision making < Isiah thomas's decision making. keeping duhon on the floor when he didnt do !#!+ but cost us the game, but bench 3 of your best players. $@%$# with that !#!+.

Originally Posted by Ballinsam23

al harrington is the reason we suck. i rarely ever hate someone, but al harrington i hate you. as long as he plays for the knicks we will never be good. i dont think i ever hated a player more than pierce, but harrington takes it. without him WITHOUT A DOUBT WE'D BE A BETTER TEAM. this guy accounts for atleast 30 horrible possessions every game. o and while i'm venting, dantoni's decision making < Isiah thomas's decision making. keeping duhon on the floor when he didnt do !#!+ but cost us the game, but bench 3 of your best players. $@%$# with that !#!+.
sorry to barge in on your thread, but--

ahahaha man i used to hate that bag of douche harrington so much when he was on GSW.
i made sure everyone knew it in the GSW thread back then.

man, sorry. that guy really $%#$#*! sucks though.

Originally Posted by BangDak

Originally Posted by StylishStef89

frown.gif

This dude LeBron really tries to stunt on us....like he really tries to embarass us, stomp on our hearts and, and.....!@#$ him

As much as i like lebron as a basketball player, hes a stat @!$*!, and has the personality of an immature kid.

and  nate i get instant buckets, i  see you.
LOL- Mike and Reggie were immature, too...

Now don't get me wrong though....even though it pisses me off, at the end of the day, thats what the opponent should be doing. I just hate LeBron that's all
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by offbad

Originally Posted by Ballinsam23

sorry to barge in on your thread, but--

ahahaha man i used to hate that bag of douche harrington so much when he was on GSW.
i made sure everyone knew it in the GSW thread back then.

man, sorry. that guy really $%#$#*! sucks though.

Buckets has helped us won SOME games and make some buckets when we needed him, but damn i cant even count how many games this bum %#$ @#+#$!* fool lost us
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by SenatorJeffSmith

Originally Posted by StylishStef89

frown.gif

This dude LeBron really tries to stunt on us....like he really tries to embarass us, stomp on our hearts and, and.....!@#$ him

As much as i like lebron as a basketball player, hes a stat @!$*!, and has the personality of an immature kid.

and  nate i get instant buckets, i  see you.
LOL- Mike and Reggie were immature, too...
Exactly... That Was Theeeee Most Irrational Statement I've Read From A Knick Fan This Year
laugh.gif

yeah harrington is the problem not DUHON
eyes.gif

harrington is the problem not the coach who leaves him in with the lee, chandler, and gallo on the bench,
eyes.gif

I have NO problem with bron going off on the knicks. He should try to drop a 100 on our sorry franchise every game. But if he doesn't come here and starts doing that at the garden i hope batteries get thrown at him
laugh.gif
. I don't want him to be able to be in the club here without a new yorker hassling him every 10 minutes and telling him to go back to that crap hole he calls home.

can't flirt with no reprocussions.

Originally Posted by DubA169

yeah harrington is the problem not DUHON
eyes.gif

harrington is the problem not the coach who leaves him in with the lee, chandler, and gallo on the bench,
eyes.gif

I have NO problem with bron going off on the knicks. He should try to drop a 100 on our sorry franchise every game. But if he doesn't come here and starts doing that at the garden i hope batteries get thrown at him
laugh.gif
. I don't want him to be able to be in the club here without a new yorker hassling him every 10 minutes and telling him to go back to that crap hole he calls home.

can't flirt with no reprocussions.
word i agree with that. Al played a nice game for us yesterday IMO, he was just kind of forced to try and get his shots up at the end because they were clamping down on Nate because he was a killer in the 4th and other than Nate his supporting cast included Duhon, Jeffries, and Jordan Hill... BIG TIME offensive threats
smh.gif
smh.gif

I mean i can understand why D'Antoni would want Hill in there, because he is athletic and can keep up with Bron (kinda) when we switch defenders on picks and also because he could guard Shaq better than Lee or anyone else who gets PT on this team cause we dont have a center, obviously Jeffries is gonna be in for his defense, but even with that there is NO excuse for Lee to be out of the game down the stretch. Like i said id get that either him or Gallo or Will had to be in in order to keep guys like Jeffries and Hill in and Nate and Al were obviously gonna be out there cause they were the dudes scoring for us and getting us back in and also Al was playing decent D on Bron also but if you got Nate in there who was playing out of his mind there was 0 need to keep @*%$%!* Duhon in there, at least get Lee outta there. He should have been in before but when we were struggling to score and i think the deficit was 5 lte in the game and we called a TO and kept Duhon out there and Lee on the bench i was like you gotta be @*%$%!* kiddding me. We aint scoring right now, at least try and run some pick and roll +%@@ for Lee and Gallo/Will would be able to help cause Will casn take it to the hole as good as anyone on this team and Gallo is our best shooter. IMO just some VERY questionable coaching moves by Mike there.

And on a side note %$%* Chris Duhon. %$%* him hard. We finally cut the lead to 3 and get a stop (and a rebound thank god
smh.gif
) And you NOW decide to pull up from 3. Get the %$%* off the court you @*%$%!* scrub.
smh.gif
mad.gif

Other than that though i cant be all that upset. Props to Bron, son played outta his mind even though our D was grreat on him in the 2nd half and he copoled down a bit. But if he can put up 48 and we STILL almost win, thats a win for us in my books. We didnt lose to the Cavs, we lost to Lebron. IMO tonight we showed Lebron that the Knicks are FAR better than that junk that they call a supporting cast of his out therre in Cleveland

Well they are missing Mo and Delonte, although i doubt they would have made a difference.

Im not watching any more games. I cant stand this $+#$!@@+. For gods sake give douglas and hill more $+#*+@% pt. trade deadlines coming close, and im not reading any major trades that could help us. smh. if im going to have to watch another half of duhon running the point, im going to shoot myself.

I'm alive. I see some of you are teetering on the edge
laugh.gif

I'm pissed it snowed 22 goddamn inches in New Jersey, I had to book a room and stay and get back here and there's no snow in NYC.

Bump. cant let the GSW thread catch up to us.
Their threads are usually 95% unrelated to basketball
Suprised we're on 330 already

[h3]Duhon to start again?[/h3]
7:34AM ET

[h5]Chris Duhon | Knicks[/h5]
Top http://insider.espn.go.com/nba/features/rumors?date=20100208#/sendtofriend.espn.go.com/sendtofriend/SendToFriend?URL=http://insider.espn.go.com/nba/features/rumors#14332&title=Duhon to start again?">http://sendtofriend.espn....on to start again?', 'sendtofriend', 'noresizable,noscrollbars,width=345,height=470');return false;">Email

Chris Duhon was replaced by Nate Robinsonas the starting point guard last week, but that is going to changeagain. Duhon met with Knicks head coach Mike D'Antoni on Saturday andhe'll probably be given the starting role again beginning Tuesdayagainst Sacramento.

"It was typical coach-talking-to-his-captain type talk, trying tosee what we could do to get this team back to where we were," Duhontold New York Post."What I see we could do differently, what he and I need to do better.There was a lot of brain-storming trying to find solutions."

According to the newspaper, D'Antoni thinks Robinson is better suited as a shooting guard off the bench.

Back
Top Bottom