He reminds of me of a jamal crawford, with a worse shot and better court vision. hes better then duhon, if that matters.

if we cant get DJ from them, i rather stay put.

Originally Posted by janoy

[h3]Duhon to start again?[/h3]
7:34AM ET

[h5]Chris Duhon | Knicks[/h5]
Top http://insider.espn.go.com/nba/features/rumors?date=20100208#/sendtofriend.espn.go.com/sendtofriend/SendToFriend?URL=http://insider.espn.go.co...on%20to%20start%20again?">http://sendtofriend.espn....on to start again?', 'sendtofriend', 'noresizable,noscrollbars,width=345,height=470');return false;">Email

Chris Duhon was replaced by Nate Robinsonas the starting point guard last week, but that is going to changeagain. Duhon met with Knicks head coach Mike D'Antoni on Saturday andhe'll probably be given the starting role again beginning Tuesdayagainst Sacramento.

"It was typical coach-talking-to-his-captain type talk, trying tosee what we could do to get this team back to where we were," Duhontold New York Post."What I see we could do differently, what he and I need to do better.There was a lot of brain-storming trying to find solutions."

According to the newspaper, D'Antoni thinks Robinson is better suited as a shooting guard off the bench.

indifferent.gif

who th #$+# told chris duhon he was captain of the knicks? %$@!%+$ scrub

Originally Posted by Woodside718

1zxqdlg.jpg

This is harrington
call me slow but i dont get it
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by janoy

[h3]Duhon to start again?[/h3]
7:34AM ET

[h5]Chris Duhon | Knicks[/h5]
Top /sendtofriend.espn.go.com/sendtofriend/SendToFriend?URL=http://insider.espn.go.co...on%20to%20start%20again?">http://sendtofriend.espn....on to start again?', 'sendtofriend', 'noresizable,noscrollbars,width=345,height=470');return false;">Email

Chris Duhon was replaced by Nate Robinsonas the starting point guard last week, but that is going to changeagain. Duhon met with Knicks head coach Mike D'Antoni on Saturday andhe'll probably be given the starting role again beginning Tuesdayagainst Sacramento.

"It was typical coach-talking-to-his-captain type talk, trying tosee what we could do to get this team back to where we were," Duhontold New York Post."What I see we could do differently, what he and I need to do better.There was a lot of brain-storming trying to find solutions."

According to the newspaper, D'Antoni thinks Robinson is better suited as a shooting guard off the bench.

indifferent.gif

who th #$+# told chris duhon he was captain of the knicks? %$@!%+$ scrub
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
you know how you know when your team sucks?? When a dude who shouldnt be getting PT on a normal team is not only your starting PG but team captain
smh.gif
smh.gif

The %@%% did this come from??? I always thought Lee was our captain since Mal left. I mean Duhon has only been here for one year and hes the biggest $!%%$*! scrub outta anyone. How the %@%% he gonna be a captain. I mean id rather $!%%$*! Jeffries be a co captain to Lee since hes been here longer and he really is pretty much the leader of our defense. Duhon??
laugh.gif

And thats $!%%$*! %##+#@*# Nate should get more of a chance than he got. What did Mike expect us to beat the Cavs?? Cmon now clearly we aint beating the Cavs on the road and Bron exploding for 47 is FAR from Nate's fault. Nate was the only $!%%$*! reason we were close to begin with and really couldnt have played any better and Duhon taking that $!%%$*! ******ed 3 was probably the main reason besides Lebron that we lost. Typical D'Antoni move... go figure
smh.gif
smh.gif

He reminds of me of a jamal crawford, with a worse shot and bettercourt vision. hes better then duhon, if that matters.
i like Acie Law and his game is similar i guess to Mal considering they are both shooting guards (not 2 guards but guards whose game is primarily off shooting) but Law isnt even CLOSE to as good as Jamal. I mean Jamal may be the best bench player in the L and Acie Law wouldnt crack most teams rotations. I mean i agree Acie has better court vision considering hes more of a 1 than Mal (even saying that though hes still more of an undersized 2 than a 1) but in addition to not being as good of a shooter, he isnt as tall, cant break down the D even CLOSE to as well as Mal or take it to the hole either. Also Jamal is a master of breaking down the D and shooting mid range off the dribble or going in for a little floater something Law isnt great at either. There is a wide difference in there game but i guess i would consider Acie a far less talented version of Jamal who is also more of a natural 1 than Jamal but still more of an undersized 2. Saying all that though, i still agree hes better than Duhon (as pathetic as that is cause he cant even break into Charlottes rotation and Duhon is our "starter/captain"
smh.gif
) And i did like his game alot at Texas A&M, and he is a very good shooter at times and more importantly like Crawford was with us he is a great leader and a clutch scorer.

lol this dude reggie miller trying to be a killjoy after an epic dunk smh. u have a 7'd12 who calls himself superman and u have 5'8" kryptoNATE jump over him for an epic slam to win the dunk contest. c'mon son s tfu.

reggie is one of the most annoying commentators out there. right behind tim mccarver. both get on my damn nerves lol.

and gr8 i assumed lee was captain

My take right now is..

We're not making the playoffs. That ship has sailed.

And at this point IDGAF what the draft pick turns out to be. Yeah, we'll be another punchline, who really cares? 7 years of it, one more incident won't hurt.

So after the All Star Break, I'd like to see a whole lot of..

Douglas
Chandler
Gallo
Hill
Lee

Nate
whoever

go with that..things will look a lot more attractive if you can point 4 solid, young players rather than anything Chris Duhon might conjure up.

^for once i agree with you.

Run a lineup of Douglas-Hughes-Gallo-Jefferies-Lee.
Nate-Chandler-Hill off the bench. let landry, or bender get minutes during garbage time.
Duhon-Buckets for a pack of cookies please.

Charlotte, please give us DJ. please.

Originally Posted by tommykairaa

gr8 tunnel vision lol

laugh.gif
got it

Also i think it was allen who said that every time Al gets the ball he just says to himself "Come on Al, its your time now" or some *@!* like that that had me
roll.gif
roll.gif

But the jokes part about it i forgot to post that on here was that my boy was at a Knicks game last week and they asked Knicks players what the most played song in their ipods was and Al's just happened to be "It's My Time" by Fab
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

supposedly we going after camby........again. Oh and the bucks are shopping warrick, alexander, and ridnour. I'll gladly take any if not all of them (not sure how warricks contract looks)

Didnt warrick just sign a 3 year contract? no thanks. alexander has some potential, but hes not going to get much burn at the overloaded wing we have.

ill take ridnour though. Anythings better then duhon running the point.

And i dont see the Clips trading camby with griffin out for the season.

Ridnour has been good this season. Joe has been overrated since the draft, Milwaukee is !*@%%+@ stupid for drafting him that high. And the Clippers would get something of value back by trading Camby to a contender, they have to trade him.

Originally Posted by THE GR8

Originally Posted by tommykairaa

gr8 tunnel vision lol

laugh.gif
got it

Also i think it was allen who said that every time Al gets the ball he just says to himself "Come on Al, its your time now" "Alright, My turn" or some *@!* like that that had me
roll.gif
roll.gif

But the jokes part about it i forgot to post that on here was that my boy was at a Knicks game last week and they asked Knicks players what the most played song in their ipods was and Al's just happened to be "It's My Time" by Fab
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
fixed.
laugh.gif

My bro use to work at the yankees stadium few months ago and he asked Harrington is he gonna take us to the playoffs he said "Imma try"..  Everytime he does somethin dumb on the court me and my bro say "Imma try"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BangDak

Didnt warrick just sign a 3 year contract? no thanks. alexander has some potential, but hes not going to get much burn at the overloaded wing we have.

Actually they all expiring contracts, but joe is gonna be a unrestricted free agent. i think joe would get playing time here and even though he's had the worst first 2 years you can possibly have coming out of college, he's still has some talent and he could prove alot of ppl wrong IMO.

[h1]Boston Looking At D.J. Augustin In Big Baby Swap[/h1]
Feb 09, 2010 6:16 PM EST

Augustin_DJ_cha.jpg
The Boston Celtics and Charlotte Bobcats are discussing a trade centered around Glen Davis and D.J. Augustin, according to league sources.

The two teams are having discussions, but nothing is imminent.

A straight-up trade would not work because Davis is a base-year compensation player, so other players would have to be involved to meet the financial requirements.

Originally Posted by Ballinsam23

Originally Posted by BangDak

Actually they all expiring contracts, but joe is gonna be a unrestricted free agent. i think joe would get playing time here and even though he's had the worst first 2 years you can possibly have coming out of college, he's still has some talent and he could prove alot of ppl wrong IMO.
Joe may still have something left in him, idk, but i HIGHLY doubt he can make anything happen here already having Gallo, Will, Jeffries, and Al at the same position. If theres something we dont need right now its another wing, especially a project like Joe is.

#%%* Big Baby
smh.gif
smh.gif

Boston really trying to go young, pursuing Monta and DJ.
Actually a somewhat decent trade for both teams.

Well Alexander is so raw, and Skiles doesnt really like him at all. Unless he resigns for cheap, i dont want to spend time developing another young guy who might not even stay here.

Back
Top Bottom