I completely agree.
psst, I had to experience that live at the draft
laugh.gif
smh.gif
...leaving the theatre like "F this, my night is over"
laugh.gif
sucks dude. my night would just be starting, woulda been drinking the pain away
laugh.gif
I wasn't pissed. I was one of those none believers about Jennings. I totally read into his stats.

I forgot when I left though, I know it was towards the 20th pick or so. I had to get a few beers at some bar nearby.
mad.gif
I still want Rubio.

Originally Posted by viiheaven

Originally Posted by DubA169

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

Originally Posted by DubA169

i'm still mega salty about hill over jennings
I completely agree.
psst, I had to experience that live at the draft
laugh.gif
smh.gif
...leaving the theatre like "F this, my night is over"
laugh.gif
sucks dude. my night would just be starting, woulda been drinking the pain away
laugh.gif
I wasn't pissed. I was one of those none believers about Jennings. I totally read into his stats.

I forgot when I left though, I know it was towards the 20th pick or so. I had to get a few beers at some bar nearby.
mad.gif
I still want Rubio.
I'm more pissed at the the fact that when we need a point guard, we pick %%%*+!@ busta rhymes. It just doesn't compute. I don't get the whole "pick the best player available" either. You pick who you NEED or you end up like the timberwolves. If jennings turns out bad don't renew his contract. *%*% is mind boggling

and we didn't need a big man who can rebound and be a defensive presence? give him time.

and BJ since thanksgiving has SUCKED. He makes Chris Duhon look like a marksman. He has failed to shoot over 30% over his past 20 games.

I'd be more upset about having Steph Curry plucked right out from under us.

Originally Posted by Al3xis

and we didn't need a big man who can rebound and be a defensive presence? give him time.

and BJ since thanksgiving has SUCKED. He makes Chris Duhon look like a marksman. He has failed to shoot over 30% over his past 20 games.

I'd be more upset about having Steph Curry plucked right out from under us.
listen it's not like passing on artest
laugh.gif

I just think a real point guard is more essential to winning than a "defensive presence" especially this era. Theres more of an upside to jennings.

did gallo have some wild coke orgy last night or something? whats up with this guy
smh.gif

this +$++++$ dude Gallo is supposed to be the best shooter in the league? He just missed a wide open 3 and back to back FTs, dude is 2-6 from the line
smh.gif
mad.gif
indifferent.gif

these #@+$!+! bums.

we have been letting up 2nd chance points at WILL all season. This is like the 7th game we will lose because of our lack of grabbing defensive rebounds. There is NOTHING in the game of bball that pisses me off than that. Its just a lack of desire. You play good #@+$!+! defense, force a miss, you have ONE last thing to do, just grab the #@+$!+! board. And you give them the ball right back with a full 24
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Allen, you refuse to hold others opinions into your arguments.

Not to mention you HATE BJ, theres just no point. at the time, i really didnt want jennings on this team, but he actually fits right in. I still rather have rubio though.

And obviously we're going to lose out on boards. we dont even have a big man to clog the paint and box out, which is why i want darko and hill to get more burn.

Originally Posted by THE GR8

these #@+$!+! bums.

we have been letting up 2nd chance points at WILL all season. This is like the 7th game we will lose because of our lack of grabbing defensive rebounds. There is NOTHING in the game of bball that pisses me off than that. Its just a lack of desire. You play good #@+$!+! defense, force a miss, you have ONE last thing to do, just grab the #@+$!+! board. And you give them the ball right back with a full 24
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
THESE MOTHER #+!%*+! DONT KNOW HOW TO GRAB A #@#!@@! REBOUND. IT IS HONESTLY *%!+%*+%@*++% PITIFUL

Originally Posted by BangDak

Allen, you refuse to hold others opinions into your arguments.

Not to mention you HATE BJ, theres just no point. at the time, i really didnt want jennings on this team, but he actually fits right in. I still rather have rubio though.
what opinion do I need to hold, the fact about a PG? I said be more upset we didn't get a chance to draft a different guard, be it Curry or Tyreke or Flynn.

Does anyone not think a big man has been a need? The topic of a big man that can bring what Jordan Hill can potentially do was talked on here long before the issue of a Point guard. .matter of fact, u just answered that yourself in the 2nd post.

They were both needs and with every PG of interest off the board, they took Hill. Fine by me.

Brandon Jennings is a "point guard" taking 17 shots a game at a horrible %. no thanks. If people are gona keep bringing up his name, I'll point out how much he's SUCKED.

Originally Posted by BangDak

And obviously we're going to lose out on boards. we dont even have a big man to clog the paint and box out,
rebounding? that's why we got hill, you didn't get the memo?
laugh.gif

I like the hill pick, he has potential, but i dont understand why you constantly dog BJ over and over again. hes not as terrible as you make it seem.

Someone needs to tell me why darko cant get one minute on the court, even in garbage time. you're telling me he cant be more productive then bender or buckets at times?

This is the problem i have with this coach. we cant ever get explainations for the things he does.

Why does every bum on an opposing team have a great chance at getting his own highlight reel against us? Add son whose name I still don't know from the Bucks to that list.

Back
Top Bottom