I am glad to hear about Nate Robinson starting.

I'm not sure if someone has posted this video before.

It's so funny. I thought I'd post this video here.

D'antonis the one in the purple lookin shirt that shows up at like the 43 sec mark. How can't u tell it's so obvious
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by nYcHipHopHippo

D'antonis the one in the purple lookin shirt that shows up at like the 43 sec mark. How can't u tell it's so obvious
laugh.gif
ohhhh i got it now
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

and im guessing Daddy Rooster is either the main guy, or the guy they showed briefly about 18 seconds in? the tall one?

The only thing nate needs to do more often is the pick and roll with Lee. He's better than Duhon at almost everything else

He's a PG that do not attempt a layup, & FG% is .34
indifferent.gif

- How good is Acie Law? He hardly plays....

Whats the chances thats Lee goes to Miami.. He did play college ball in FL..
nerd.gif

January 15th, Raptors vs Knicks
122-104 Raptors Win

W. Chandler 9pts, 4Rb, 1Ast, 3TO
Reason is....

eqxjt4.jpg

Clubbin the night before...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
mad.gif

good luck. you're probably better off going against the house than ever betting on the knicks.

Isiah Thomas has emerged as a candidate to run the Clippers, a source has told FOX Sports.

The Clippers have reached out to Thomas to take over as coach, general manager and president, according to a source close to the situation.

Mike Dunleavy was revealed of his coaching duties earlier this week, but he remains the general manager.

Thomas, the former coach of the Pacers and Knicks, is currently coaching at Florida International University.
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

the Clippers %*#$##$ would!! Like what in the world has Isiah done in his Knicks tenure to EVER earn another NBA exec job??? And its not like they just want him as coach or JUST a GM (which if he did get another job as a GM or coach id reccomend that cause of his eye for young talent but hje cant coach his way out of a %*#$##$ ****hole) but they wanna make the SAME EXACT mistake the Knicks made??? Please lord let this happen
laugh.gif

Remember when BJ said Eff the Knicks, Rubio & Duhon not gettin it done..

@ 3:30 mark

About to check in, how did nate look running the point?

and what has hughes done to get himself back in the rotation, besides complain? The bobcats would want him too, right?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom