How do ya'll make those sigs that overlap each other and stuff?

Originally Posted by THE GR8

Originally Posted by BangDak

Hell no, ive had enough tanking. $+$% is unbearable to watch.

Douglas-Wade-Gallo-Jefferies-Bosh
Chandler-Hill-Landry. If we resign lee and nate, theres our team, but im sure there would be vets. willingly to take a paycut if they can win that chip.

And Douglas would work fine at point, since Wade is going to do most of the ballhandling duties anyway.
and how is it you prepare to sign both Bosh and Wade??
laugh.gif
I honestly didnt realize that.
laugh.gif

As long as Lee isnt playing center, i really dont give a damn if we get wade. hell, put jordan hill for all i care.

And Nate's a chucker.  hes always been one, except he makes his shots which is why no one complains.

People like you man I swear....
smh.gif
roll.gif

Ya just gotta feel bad for guys like this.

Bosh isn't singing here, unless one of the other guys signs here first. Wade has zero chance of coming here, he will go home to Chicago before he come here...The one guy who has a real pull to come to NYC is LeBron because of what the city can give him. LeBron said he wanted to be an icon at the start of his career, and I think that seed is still in him. Can he do that in Cleveland? Yea, he can. On the same scale as he could in NYC? I don't believe so personally.

Originally Posted by tommykairaa

copy and paste brah :]
Yeah I would but I'm trying to do something different with the overlap. It'd look a little different. I'm just wondering if there was a website used or some other tool.

SOME SIGNS OF LIFE..

[h1]'Antoni Keeps Duhon On The Bench[/h1]
Feb 03, 2010 10:32 PM EST

Duhon_Chris_nyk.jpg
Mike D'Antoni kept Chris Duhon on the bench for the entire second half of the Knicks' home game versus the Wizards Wednesday night.

Nate Robinson started in Duhon's place and propelled the Knicks to a 107-85 victory. Robinson led the team with 23 points and added 8 assists, 6 rebounds and 2 steals with only 2 turnovers.

After the game, D'Antoni indicated that Robinson could start the next game, which could mean that Duhon has played his way out of the rotation.

Larry Hughes, who had been complaining publicly about his lack of playing time, saw action and had 11 points.

I'll love to see how we play at least 5 games with No Duhon, I'll repeat it again, I've never seen a PG that don't attempt to go for a layup....never.

as bad as !@+!!%@ Duhon is and as much as i want to see us try at least a few games with Nate at the point (hey we got nothing to lose right?) I doubt it will last long. Mike still loves him and as much as it pains me to say, dude is our only true point
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Lee is our new point guard anyway, no more Duhon.
Lee running his point forward +$%+ (also a midrange shooting/scoring threat) with all scorers/shooters around him with Nate, Gallo, and Will (minus Jeffries but dudes gotta be out there for D/trade value)
pimp.gif

i can't take this !%*+ anymore. if lebron hyped us up for nothing he's getting the john rocker treatment in nyc for the rest of his life.

Originally Posted by DubA169

i can't take this !%*+ anymore. if lebron hyped us up for nothing he's getting the john rocker treatment in nyc for the rest of his life.
agreed. I @%##%$% cant stand Lebron. Clearly i want him here but unless he comes i can give 2 @%%+! about him, hed be one of my most disliked players in the NBA (hes already up there right now unless he comes here
laugh.gif
). Also if Lebron really has no intention of coming here (which i highly doubt) he has to be the worlds biggest tease of all time, all the signs and $@!@ and the shoes, cmon now
laugh.gif
smh.gif

the Bulls actually Ld also
eek.gif
laugh.gif

man these %!+#+@+ bobcats though were this %!+#+@+ close to going into LA and taking down the Lakers. Im telling you these dudes randomly became the best %!+#+@+ team in the NBA
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

Sounds like a good night in NYKland.
first one in wayyyy too long, but lets not get too hype. This was the +%!$#%! Wizards and beyond this game we have been playing like +%!$#%! garbage reccently. Lets take this team for what they are worth and just focus game by game.

Nate is starting now.
AdamZagoria

Mike D'Antoni saysNate Robinson will take over PG duties from Duhon:"When a guy deservesto play he deserves to play and I thought he did."

lols as much as i hate duhon, nate can't run an offense. i would give T douglas a shot.

and i've given up on the bobcats falling out of theplayoffs. I'm just watching the bulls and the bucks. if the cavs are 1 seed and bobcats are 8 that series will be very interesting..

P.S. Larry Brown> dantoni *gallo shrug*

Nate can't run the offense but he gets our players much easier shots. When Nate pushes the ball our team gets tons of open looks on the break instead of waiting for duhon to put his hand up and walk up court smh. Its about time dantoni did this, maybe nate really deserves the playing time or they are showcasing him either way it is better for us.

Also there is word that the bobcats are looking hard to move augustin for a veteran big....Donnie better hop on that asapppppppppp

Back
Top Bottom