RIP D ick McGuire.

I called that we'd go 5-1 during the 6 games. We're 0-3 up to this point. Why am I so delusional?

This team is a straight mess right now
sick.gif

Damn forgot there was a game today. im too scared to watch.

i feel like we've faced the wizs. at least 5 times already.

Nice, FINALLY Dantoni puts that bum Duhon on the bench.

And also good to see Hughes get some PT and contribute.

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

This team is a straight mess right now
sick.gif

its been like this since van gundy stepped down when they were 12-11 or whatever their record was during the 2001-02 season.

hopefully they can get it together though. i follow the knicks somewhat and i feel sorry for the team and fanbase at times, the fans deserve a decent product for putting up with the team all these years.

Sometimes i wonder why Mike never rests our players during garbage time.

Why did Hughes get the nod over duhon today?
laugh.gif

trade value boosting up
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Nice, FINALLY Dantoni puts that bum Duhon on the bench.

And also good to see Hughes get some PT and contribute.

Hughes >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Duhon

Love seeing Gallinari grab 9 boards, Nate with a beast night, Larry was productive and can finally shave
laugh.gif

Definitely gave up on this game, pleasantly surprised.

Nate in, Duhon outta the rotation... Playoffs
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

about %@@#!** time Mike, about %@@#!** time. This %@@#!** bum was the one player to NOT be out of the rotation yet and hes worse than anyone
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

EDIT: btw i didnt even know that Pierce got hurt. They said that Caon and Piece each got hurt on the same collision, does this mean he will need a replacement for the ASG, lord knows he didnt deserve it over Lee anyway
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

If we don't get rid of Jeffries I'm gonna kill myself. I'd be willing to even package Lee with him as long as we got some talent in return.

I'm inclined to agree with BangDak in this situation. While your idea is open ended, having not named said "talent in return," it is unlikely that you will get close to equal value for both players leaving. I mean, those two are arguably our most important players in this shaky season. I've said this ever since the whole "2010" paranoia arose that you have to balance getting cap room with putting out a decent squad to entice other players. Who the hell, in their 7th, 8th, or 9th season would want to leave an organization and go to another one only to rebuild for another few seasons?

You can't expect another tanking season to attract any big name FA, regardless of whether or not the money is there for two.

We're definitely stuck between a rock and a hard place though.

I realize...But at this point with my feelings about this team, I am ready to go all in basically for 2010.  LeBron or Bust imo...and the best way to do that is too have the money for another max free agent.  Having that Cap Room to tell 'Bron, here are the keys to the show, we won't make any move that you don't want us to make I think is something that no other team can really offer him, and the best thing we can do to entice him.  And if we flop, we tank a couple more years get some high draft picks (top 3) and build up.

Hell no, ive had enough tanking. $+$% is unbearable to watch.

Douglas-Wade-Gallo-Jefferies-Bosh
Chandler-Hill-Landry. If we resign lee and nate, theres our team, but im sure there would be vets. willingly to take a paycut if they can win that chip.

And Douglas would work fine at point, since Wade is going to do most of the ballhandling duties anyway.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

This dude nate pulled up for a three on a 1-on-4...
roll.gif

I can see why D'Antoni hates him.

How is a Wizards fan the only one who points this out?  Put his ++# on the bench for a quarter for that !#@%.  And y'all know damn well if Duhon did that !#@% he'd be a pariah
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BangDak

Hell no, ive had enough tanking. $+$% is unbearable to watch.

Douglas-Wade-Gallo-Jefferies-Bosh
Chandler-Hill-Landry. If we resign lee and nate, theres our team, but im sure there would be vets. willingly to take a paycut if they can win that chip.

And Douglas would work fine at point, since Wade is going to do most of the ballhandling duties anyway.
and how is it you prepare to sign both Bosh and Wade??
laugh.gif

His been doing those pull up 3's all season

i really don't care actually.. his like 4 for 8 with those pull ups
pimp.gif

"pariah" bwhaha

Back
Top Bottom