hardwood-classic-nike-air-max-lebron-vii.jpg

Spoiler [+]
4321488618_ee2c8990ca_o.jpg

lulz sylven me and a couple friends use to play this dude at the park near holy cross

crazy..

Rubio
a 2 guard that has a jumper & plays defense
'Bron
Lee
a center that doesn't score, but $$@@% ppl up
That's considerably worse than what Lebron has currently in Cleveland, though. So why would he leave?

I'm not trying to get in a whole Lebron to NY controversy with you guys, because I know you've been through that millions of times already but....

Cleveland automatically can offer him the most $ because he is their free agent, meaning NY is not going to be able to offer him the most dough. You can talk about endorsements all you want, but he already has McDonalds, State Farm Insurance, Upper Deck, Nike, Coca-Cola, Bubbalicious, etc. and that's from being in Cleveland. I don't think being in New York will make a difference endorsement wise which means money wise.

Mo Williams > Rubio (coming out)
"2 guard that has a jumper and can play defense" as you stated is essentially Anthony Parker so that's a wash.
Lebron = Lebron
Lee > Varejao/Hickson
Illgauskas/Shaq > "a center that doesn't score, but can $#+% people up"

The only way I see him jetting from Cleveland is if he can go to a situation that is signifcantly better than what he is working with right now. New York won't be able to offer that. And you guys can't sign TWO big free agents like Bosh and Lebron or Lebron and Amare because the luxury tax went up, correct?

Mo Williams > Rubio (coming out)
"2 guard that has a jumper and can play defense" as you stated is essentially Anthony Parker so that's a wash.
Lebron = Lebron
Lee > Varejao/Hickson
Illgauskas/Shaq > "a center that doesn't score, but can $#+% people up"

laugh.gif
Rubio or any young PG we can possibly find >> Mo Williams
if that 2 happens to be like Wilson Chandler or Gallo (essentially making Lebron the 2) than >>>> Anthony Parker considering both are wayyy better and considerably younger
Lee > Any player on Clevelands roster
Center, whatever well see what happens when we actually get one
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

+*%$ Lebron.
Agreed.

Dudes need to stop relying too much on Lebron coming to NY. If it happens, it happens, but don't go setting yourselves up that way. This dude Lebron is most likely juicing all the attention he can like he does with just about any other situation - stringing people along (as well as two teams - both the Knicks and the Cavaliers) just to get airtime only to switch up his plans and flake out in favor of something else. That's his m.o.

Knicks May Finally Be Out of Playoff Race

spacer.gif

Posted: 2/1/2010 5:46:00 AM
Source: Marc Berman of the New York Post

Call it "The Lost Weekend." And now it looks like "The Lost Season."

Following up a pitiful showing in Washington Saturday, the Knicks crashed and burned in Minnesota in worse fashion last night at Target Center.

The Knicks got blown out in the second half by the even more pitiful Wolves, 112-91, as they removed themselves from the playoff race until further notice.

After building a 15-point lead in the first quarter against the 11-38 Timberwolves, the Knicks showed no heart and gave up 63 points in the second half.

Their bench -- minus injured Al Harrington -- gave the game away as the Knicks dropped 11 games under .500, tying their 3-14 record for their lowest descent.

Minny to Trade Sessions Once Rubio Signs?

spacer.gif

Posted: 2/1/2010 5:51:00 AM
Source: Marc Berman of the New York Post

Timberwolves point guard Ramon Sessions said a deal was so close with the Knicks last July, he went to bed thinking the next morning it would be done.

"There were plenty of nights I went to sleep thinking it will be done in the morning," Sessions said. "There were a lot of different calls back and forth between Donnie [Walsh] and my agent. At the end of the day, it didn't work out."

Sources have indicated the Timberwolves will trade Sessions this summer if they reach an agreement with draft pick Rickey Rubio.

Sessions was Minnesota's prime free-agent target after Jason Kidd signed with Dallas and he would have signed had Walsh not gotten firmer projections in mid-July that the 2010 salary cap would drop to possibly $50 million.

"It was a numbers thing," Sessions said. "The salary cap dropped. They're looking to land the big guys this summer. They were trying to hold as much as they could. I thought it was going to be done. The next day it was something different."

[h1]DAntoni Isn't Ruling Out Trade[/h1]

Feb 01, 2010 7:41 AM EST

DAntoni_Mike_nyk.jpg
Knicks coach Mike D'Antoni says that the struggling team continues to search for trade possibilities prior to the Feb. 18 deadline.

D'Antoni admitted that the 2010 free agent plan will obviously be a factor in any deal.

"The key is it's got to fit into the plan," D'Antoni said Sunday night. "It's got to be right. I think we as an organization, we're looking all the time, trying to better the team without messing up the long-term plan. It's a tricky thing to do.

"We'll keep looking. [Team president] Donnie [Walsh] will keep looking."

i was thinking about this in class..

am i the only one that kinda misses the knick team from last year?

we had zbo and jamal.. now look at what these guys are doing lol

i really think we coulda had a spot in the east.. i forgot how all the contracts we had before looked... but #!*% just imagine lol

eh dont get me wrong though.. i'm glad and lets just hope theres good news this offseason

I mean looking at the way zbos playing now in memphis, it certainty does make you think. the only person i legit miss nh is jamal. dudes been putting in work for atl
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

man rubio aint ever going to go to the wolves.

Originally Posted by tommykairaa

i really think we coulda had a spot in the east.. i forgot how all the contracts we had before looked... but #!*% just imagine lol

eh dont get me wrong though.. i'm glad and lets just hope theres good news this offseason

I think with that team we'd be be the 4-7 seed for the next 2-3 years (including last yr), and lose in the playoffs early. The whole premise of the "rebuilding" is supposed to be trading away contracts to put together pieces that can win a championship. That team obviously had its limitations (although it would've been much better than what we had last year and have now), so they went a different way. The only thing sad about the way they went about this rebuilding process is that I feel like they could have waited a year, and unload the contracts this year (09-10), so at least the fans got to enjoy 1 year with a respectable team. It's not like we needed our draft pick this year, we wasted it on Channing Frye 2.0 with more hustle and less skills (Jordan Hill)...

can't sign TWO big free agents like Bosh and Lebron or Lebron and Amare because the luxury tax went up, correct?

there are options, but not until Jeffries gets moved (fingers crossed)

if he is, and then Eddy is bought out this summer (saving 2 mill) and the cap goes to where it's projected to be.

There WILL be enough $ for 2 max guys.

But they could in turn take that money and re-sign Lee and a sign a quality PG. Depends on what happens. Obviously if you can take a guy like bosh, you take him over Lee and insert PG.

Sure Lopez, would be nice. So would Eric Gordon...but Gallo is just fine.

Hill is TBD. I still think he'll turn out just fine and is a pretty good fit under Mike.

I've always thought about the what if with zBo and Jamal...but you have to make those moves, no regrets.

I just want this team to equal or surpass last years win total from last year and for the young core to develop. And then let the dominoes fall this summer for better or worse.

He still collects his money (almost all of it) and can go as he pleases instead of never seeing the floor for another year.

He'd lose out on pretty much almost 2 million, but he can go sign the vet minimum somewhere else and get that back.  

Dec. 29, 2009 - 9:35 AM ET

767.jpg

Knicks center Eddy Curry hopes that the team buys out his contract after this season -- he would likely take $2 million less than he is owed ($11.3 million), hoping to make up the difference with a deal for the veteran's minimum.

If we had Eric Gordon, I wouldn't be able to watch games with a straight face.

Who's to say that Z-Bo and Crawford would be doing the same thing here though? Zach went to a perfect situation in Memphis IMO w/Gasol in the middle and Crawford is playing motivated ball for a team that he knew would be a winner. Just my opinion on it.

And if I hear "the New York Knicks select Lance Stephenson" I'm going to kick my TV out the window. Sorry AMP.

I didn't like Z-Bo in NY, but I'm glad he's found a team that he works with and he's surprised me with how he's played. I loved Crawford but he's doing fantastic as the 6th man role for the Hawks, much better suited than how he was playing here.

We would have been better with them here, but we had to make those moves when given the chance.

I dont know why you always keep thinking curry's going to accept a buyout. who the hell would even want to sign the vets min with him? all dude can do is eat cheesburgers.

am i the only one who thinks this two max free agent thing is overrated? give me one and ill call it a successful offseason.

Yo BangDak? Can i take your spot for a min?

Does anyone think Celtics would trade Ray Allen for Jeffries/Hughes ? Those are two defensive players that they may want 
ohwell.gif

Aight.. you could have it back now

Originally Posted by tommykairaa

ay man, you should be paying attention in class instead of thinking of these knicks
laugh.gif
roll.gif
terrible mistake

j/k

checked, only sig i got.

i have like 3 lines (headers? idk what they're called), apposed everyone else (who has 1).

Back
Top Bottom