Originally Posted by Super Producer J

Originally Posted by THE GR8

sometimes, I really think Clyde thinks he's actually "the greatest Knick ever."
laugh.gif
he just said it too.

I know he was only half joking though.
im sorry but dude VERY well may be
grin.gif

i mean i think that Pat is personally but dude never won a ring, which makes Clyde a very interesting argument. Alot of older Knicks fans that i know still consider Clyde the GOAT dude was our guy in the 70s and one of the best PGs of all time and probably THE best defensive PG of all time, and his game 7 in 1970 finals carried us to our first ever championship. Show dude some respect
easy there big guy, I know Clyde was THAT dude, but not a clear cut greatest Knick player ever. Let's not get into the rings vs no rings debate neither.
Clyde wasnt an all time geatest Knick player?? I swea kids these days needa catch up on their history. Other than Ewing not 1 Knicks player since Clyde can be put in the argument to as good as Clyde was. And even with Ewing Clyde has at least an argument to be put over Ewing (personally i think that Pat is the GOAT but i knowe others who differ and i semi respect the argument with Clyde). And trust me i love all those players we had in the 90s and @!%* but other than Ewing none of their resumes TOUCHES Clyde. None of those dudes are HOFers. Even if Clyde isnt the GOAT, how you gonna go and say he isnt a clear cut Knicks great??
smh.gif
smh.gif

your whole post is a bunch of damn contradictions & idiotic ranting and raving. I said "clear cut greatEST Knick (singular, not plural)"which is essentially what you are getting at by mentioning Ewing more than once in your reply. Hell, you have Ewing #1 (as do I). eff outta here my dude, no need for that.

Gallinari, Chandler & 2011 1st Rounder for Rubio and Gomes

"Fancy?"

This is such a letdown. It's frustrating that there are some fairly capable players on the bench who don't get utilized at all and thus don't have enough continuity in their "development" to play properly if and when their time comes. Unfortunately for some, their time never even comes and that, my friends, is a reflection of the coaching that completely refuses to even acknowledge their presence. You can't go with one limited rotation, win a few games and ignore everyone else on the team because at some point they're going to be needed. Practice drills are one thing and playing is another. These players aren't able to play as a team sometimes because the team is so fractured by the limited rotation. What happened to Toney Douglas' development? Jordan Hill plays one game and sits out the next three. Larry Hughes - is he on the bench even? I forgot Marcus Landry was on this team.

Johnny Flynn sucks

Flynn is pretty inconsistent with his shot, but from what ive watched, hes pretty decent.

ill take him over duhon anyday of the week, although thats not saying much.

I dont mind Mike for his small rotation, but i question the players being played though. I still wonder to this day why darko cant even get a single minute throughout this whole season.

sometimes, I really think Clyde thinks he's actually "the greatest Knick ever."
laugh.gif
he just said it too.

I know he was only half joking though.
im sorry but dude VERY well may be
grin.gif

i mean i think that Pat is personally but dude never won a ring, which makes Clyde a very interesting argument. Alot of older Knicks fans that i know still consider Clyde the GOAT dude was our guy in the 70s and one of the best PGs of all time and probably THE best defensive PG of all time, and his game 7 in 1970 finals carried us to our first ever championship. Show dude some respect
easy there big guy, I know Clyde was THAT dude, but not a clear cut greatest Knick player ever. Let's not get into the rings vs no rings debate neither.
Clyde wasnt an all time geatest Knick player?? I swea kids these days needa catch up on their history. Other than Ewing not 1 Knicks player since Clyde can be put in the argument to as good as Clyde was. And even with Ewing Clyde has at least an argument to be put over Ewing (personally i think that Pat is the GOAT but i knowe others who differ and i semi respect the argument with Clyde). And trust me i love all those players we had in the 90s and @!%* but other than Ewing none of their resumes TOUCHES Clyde. None of those dudes are HOFers. Even if Clyde isnt the GOAT, how you gonna go and say he isnt a clear cut Knicks great??
smh.gif
smh.gif
your whole post is a bunch of damn contradictions & idiotic ranting and raving. I said "clear cut greatEST Knick (singular, not plural)"which is essentially what you are getting at by mentioning Ewing more than once in your reply. Hell, you have Ewing #1 (as do I). eff outta here my dude, no need for that.
my b dude, i thought when you said that Clyde is not a "clear cut geatest Knick player ever" you meant that hes not even in the discussion up there because u said not A greatest Knick player ever, rather than THE greatest Knicks players ever. I agree with you that Pat is #1 but all i am saying is that Clyde should vey well be in the discussion as the GOAT and IMO after Pat Clyde falls a close 2nd followed by Willis.
Johnny Flynn sucks
f2b359b3e1f1a84ec65517fd570e55d8eb580f0.gif

smh.gif
smh.gif

Keep Chandler, Lee and Gallo the rest is free to go...Knicks are done this season and worst of all Utah gets the draft pick...If lebron or wade doesn't come to the Knicks I hope Joe Johnson does cause I think he will be an all-star with the Knicks and Mikes system.

all good b, after reading my first post, I figured that's where the misunderstanding came from.

Anyway, yea, this season is looking grim again. In addition to that big FA, we need a gotdamn PG. How in the hell can we land Rubio?

honestly if we're not a top 3 eastern conference team in 2010-2011 season. i quit. cant take more than 10 years of crap

No thanks on JJ, nor stat. Man if we cant get lebron or wade, ill settle for just bosh. if all three dont come, then all i can do is laugh.

honestly Will, Gallo, and Lee is a pretty young and formidable crew. But lord do we need a !!!@#%% PG and a center more than anythinggg

if we dont get lebron/wade....
im willing to sign some 'no-name'/'supporting cast' type dudes,
then waste another year, to get carmelo....

honestly Will, Gallo, and Lee is a pretty young and formidable crew. But lord do we need a !!!@#%% PG and a center more than anythinggg

Jennings and Lopez would've been nice
tired.gif

they need to release those HWC VIIs.

Rubio
a 2 guard that has a jumper & plays defense
'Bron
Lee
a center that doesn't score, but $$@@% ppl up

Is that too much to ask?
laugh.gif
One day man, one day.

%%!# lebron. as long as we get lance stephenson, sylven landesberg, sherron collins, or john scheyer in the 2nd round i'm good

Back
Top Bottom