jamison
indifferent.gif

this was the make or break game for me. **!# the knicks. can never take them seriously smfh. we not making playoffs. im out

Playing Duhon and Jefferies at the same time is like an automatic 3 on 5...I'm sick and tired of seeing Duhon in a Knicks uniform. Why he plays more than 15 minutes a game confuses me

[h1]Mike James Wants To Play For Knicks[/h1]
Jan 31, 2010 10:35 AM EST

James_Mike_noh.jpg
Wizards guard Mike James told the New York Post on Saturday that he wants to play for the Knicks.

James is hoping that Washington can find a new home for him prior to the Feb. 18 trade deadline and his expiring contract is appealing to New York.

He has appeared in just three games this season, even with Gilbert Arenas and Javaris Crittenton suspended for the rest of the year.

"This isn't how I envisioned it," James said. "I want to get out of here. The coach [Flip Sanders] never had me in his plans. I could see [sitting me] if we're winning, but you can't tell me I can't help now."

James played high school basketball at Amityville in New York.

Jeffries or Duhon for Mike James, then you cut him... or keep?

we *+*#**# suck. And id take James dude is expiring and can ball, James fir Jeffries
pimp.gif

sometimes, I really think Clyde thinks he's actually "the greatest Knick ever."
laugh.gif
he just said it too.

I know he was only half joking though.

im sorry but dude VERY well may be
grin.gif

i mean i think that Pat is personally but dude never won a ring, which makes Clyde a very interesting argument. Alot of older Knicks fans that i know still consider Clyde the GOAT dude was our guy in the 70s and one of the best PGs of all time and probably THE best defensive PG of all time, and his game 7 in 1970 finals carried us to our first ever championship. Show dude some respect

I dont know if hes the GOAT, but hes def. up there.

Dude's getting paid this season. i believe hes getting 6-9 mill. Straight swap for duhon, they can take huges and give us a pack of cookies in return. and yes, james is an expiring. he wouldnt crack the rotation here either, so i dont know why he wants to be here
laugh.gif

tough loss last night. Anyways I'll still be at the target center tonight repping my squad. I swear we better not lose.

Originally Posted by THE GR8

laugh.gif
he just said it too.

grin.gif

i mean i think that Pat is personally but dude never won a ring, which makes Clyde a very interesting argument. Alot of older Knicks fans that i know still consider Clyde the GOAT dude was our guy in the 70s and one of the best PGs of all time and probably THE best defensive PG of all time, and his game 7 in 1970 finals carried us to our first ever championship. Show dude some respect

easy there big guy, I know Clyde was THAT dude, but not a clear cut greatest Knick player ever. Let's not get into the rings vs no rings debate neither.

Wolves must be one of the youngest teams in the league, no? I missed the last game.

That court is so weird.

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

Originally Posted by THE GR8

laugh.gif
he just said it too.

grin.gif

easy there big guy, I know Clyde was THAT dude, but not a clear cut greatest Knick player ever. Let's not get into the rings vs no rings debate neither.
Clyde wasnt an all time geatest Knick player?? I swea kids these days needa catch up on their history. Other than Ewing not 1 Knicks player since Clyde can be put in the argument to as good as Clyde was. And even with Ewing Clyde has at least an argument to be put over Ewing (personally i think that Pat is the GOAT but i knowe others who differ and i semi respect the argument with Clyde). And trust me i love all those players we had in the 90s and @*$% but other than Ewing none of their resumes TOUCHES Clyde. None of those dudes are HOFers. Even if Clyde isnt the GOAT, how you gonna go and say he isnt a clear cut Knicks great??
smh.gif
smh.gif

Jeffries is gonna catch a concussion one day from all the charges he takes

Is it me or can you hear practically everything that's being said on the court today?

Originally Posted by Ballinsam23

eek.gif
pimp.gif
SICK avy prophecy. so many memories
laugh.gif

WORD
real talk, i was just playing nba jam on friday....
starks was on fire....
grin.gif

and seriously knicks?
pick it up...
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom