Originally Posted by Ballinsam23

Originally Posted by Proshares

That was more of Gallo's fault waiting forever to inbound the ball...
the play was drawn up for gallo. he hesitated to pass to harrington cuz he %+@%#%$ KNEW harrington wasnt gonna give it back. yes i'm 10000000% sure about this
It looked like Nate was trying to get to the ball, probably to either drive or get it back to Gallo.

I know damn well that last play wasn't a botched iso for Harrington

Originally Posted by Proshares

That was more of Gallo's fault waiting forever to inbound the ball...
the play was drawn up for gallo. he hesitated to pass to harrington cuz he %+@%#%$ KNEW harrington wasnt gonna give it back. yes i'm 10000000% sure about this

Seriously Gallinari? You need lessons on how to inbound a ball?

This game was SOOOOO frustrating. Knicks deserved to win this

That wasn't Harrington's fault at all

What a group of idiots
smh.gif
I can't remember the last time we beat the raptors

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

Seriously Gallinari? You need lessons on how to inbound a ball?

This game was SOOOOO frustrating. Knicks deserved to win this

That wasn't Harrington's fault at all
Yes it was. If harrington wasnt maurice taylor 2.0 he wouldnt have a ball hog reputation. Damn i @$##%$! hate harrington. Would never want him on my team. When your teammate hesitates to pass you the ball that means you are A. A BALL HOG or B. YOU @$##%$! SUCK. Unfortunately harrington is both

It's not Gallo's fault if he thinks he would of got a TO if he inbounded it.. that's why it took longer. But Harrington.. smh. We have no heroes here especially when you're 5-16 for the night

Gallo & Nate were open, and you miss a wide open tear drop & committed an offensive foul.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

It's not Gallo's fault if he thinks he would of got a TO if he inbounded it.. that's why it took longer. But Harrington.. smh. We have no heroes here especially when you're 5-16 for the night
How do you know what Gallinari was thinking?

He clearly hesitated on an inbound pass to Harrington when Harrington was open then threw it to him when the Toronto defensive player was up in his face thus causing the ball to be fumbled. The only thing Harrington could do at that point was try and take it to the basket himself.

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

How do you know what Gallinari was thinking?

He clearly hesitated on an inbound pass to Harrington when Harrington was open then threw it to him when the Toronto defensive player was up in his face thus causing the ball to be fumbled. The only thing Harrington could do at that point was try and take it to the basket himself.

crystal_ball.jpg

I swear, i wouldnt mind having hughes & nate start the backcourt, taking turns with the pg duties but hughes has been so...unenthusiastic. At this point, i wouldnt mind a douglas and nate starting.
duhon can get whatever left over, he'll excel at running the 2nd unit for sure. maybe.

and another lousy trade proposal, for the heck of it. does anyone see the lakers taking on curry and nate for something like morrison + dj + powell? maybe a 2nd rounder too? a brown + nasty nate backcourt would be
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
, and if phil can make curry even produce for 10mintues off the bench, that team would be loaded. hell, i would even agree to cut dj + powell and let them resign with la after 30days if they wanted.

Idk if anyone would take on Curry, this was his year to come back and dominate....maybe a 3-way trade can be worked out somehow

hughes can't run the one.. hes a natural two guard..

but i wouldn't mind seeing nate start and duhon come off the bench.. just to switch it up and see how !%%! works

Idk if anyone would take on Curry, this was his year to come back and dominate....maybe a 3-way trade can be worked out somehow

the only way this happens is if someones dumb enough to make isiah their GM
laugh.gif

[h1]Jeffries Hyper-Extends Right Knee[/h1]
Jan 28, 2010 10:43 PM EST

Jeffries_Jared_nyk.jpg
Jared Jeffries hyper-extended his right knee during the Knicks' 106-104 loss to Toronto on Thursday.

The injury occurred in the second quarter and though he played out the injury, he did not return after halftime.

How many games have Harrington lost for the knicks? Anyone keeping count? This is guy should never be in the game late when it counts.

I like that he wants to be part of the Knicks team but i think i see what the Warrior fans were saying about him, Whenever he has the ball I'm always saying "Pass the ball, pass the ball"..Hardly passes..

Harrington to Receive MRI on Knee

spacer.gif

Posted: 1/29/2010 6:08:00 AM
Source: Brian Lewis of the New York Post

The Knicks' 106-104 loss last night ended with Al Harrington sprawled on the Garden floor and splayed over Toronto's Jarrett Jack as an official called a charge. It was a fitting end to Harrington's night, because the gimpy forward missed shot after shot, hobbled by a left knee so sore he is going for an MRI exam today.

With the Knicks inbounding with seven seconds left, the final play was intended to go to Nate Robinson. But Jack denied Robinson, and when a frantic Danilo Gallinari tossed the ball to Harrington and the gimpy forward tried to drive, Jack stepped up and drew the charge with eight seconds remaining.

Click Here to see the full article.

http://
Knicks to Take Tour of White House

spacer.gif

Posted: 1/29/2010 6:07:00 AM
Source: Marc Berman of the New York Post

While the Lakers got the White House treatment earlier this week for winning the NBA title, the Knicks soon will be getting some presidential props -- for being teammates with point guard Chris Duhon.

Duhon, a college buddy of President Obama aide Reggie Love, has arranged for his teammates to take a tour of the White House.

The Knicks are in Washington today and Saturday, but their White House tour has been rescheduled from this weekend to Feb. 26, when Obama and the Knicks are both in town.

The Knicks plan to visit the White House the day before their game, though it is doubtful there will be a pickup game included.

Back
Top Bottom