Originally Posted by Big J 33

I don't know how to do spoilers... oh well

dac76d1f14e162de2d610387db0b2727-getty-90043000sc023_knicks_hawks.jpg

those kidds J Hill got is not bad.. How much does Knicks shorts run? Might get em for the summer

& another thing... who was the dude that said when Al get the ball they think he says to himself "Aight, it's my turn"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Last time I bought any authentic Knicks stuff was a home jersey and shorts for Sprewell... which I lost somehow and haven't been able to find for %%*!+##years. I have no idea where it went.

On a related note... if you type in "Latrell" into google, the auto suggest comes up in order, "Latrell Sprewell", "Latrell Sprewellbroke", and "Latrell Sprewell feed my family"
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Al3xis

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Hopefully we can take 3 of the next 5
...nobody post the schedule...
laugh.gif
....seriously, though..
6 - Toronto - 16-17 -- Boston, Spurs, Orlando, Phi, Boston next
7 - Chicago - 13-17 -- Orlando, Thunder, Charlotte next
8 - Charlotte - 12-18 -- Miami, Cleveland, NYK, Mem, Hou, Suns, Kings, Mia, Hawks, Orlando, Nuggets, PHX, Next ( Tough for them.. means its good.)
8 - Milwaukee 12-18 -- Thunder, Nets
ohwell.gif
, Bulls, Lakers, Suns,

9 - New York 13-20 -- i'm not making predictions cuz of Alexis

but we might get a spot soon

14si9h.png

The trade would also work without Chandler involved.

n4gltf.png

i rather see this go down and start nate

Successful Trade Scenario

[h3]Congratulations on a successful trade.[/h3]
Due to New York and Houston being over the cap, the 25% trade rule is invoked. New York and Houston had to be no more than 125% plus $100,000 of the salary given out for the trade to be accepted, which did happen here. This trade satisfies the provisions of the Collective Bargaining Agreement.

Trade ID

[h3]Trade ID #5358991[/h3]
Every trade made by fans is allocated a unique Trade ID which you can share with friends and fellow basketball fans to allow them to see your trade scenario.

Try Another Trade or visit our Trade Forum.

New York Trade Breakdown

[h3]Change in Team Outlook: -20.4 ppg, -9.7 rpg, and -10.8 apg.[/h3] [table][tr][th="col"]Incoming Players[/th] [/tr][tr][td]
McGrady_Tracy_hou.jpg
[/td] [td]Tracy McGrady
6-8 SG / SF from Mount Zion Christian Academy (HS)
3.2 ppg, 0.8 rpg, 1.0 apg in 7.6 minutes[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][th="col"]Outgoing Players[/th] [/tr][tr][td]
Hughes_Larry_nyk.jpg
[/td] [td]Larry Hughes
6-5 SG from St. Louis
10.4 ppg, 3.9 rpg, 3.9 apg in 28.3 minutes[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
Jeffries_Jared_nyk.jpg
[/td] [td]Jared Jeffries
6-11 SF from Indiana
3.9 ppg, 3.6 rpg, 1.5 apg in 24.6 minutes[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
Duhon_Chris_nyk.jpg
[/td] [td]Chris Duhon
6-1 PG from Duke
9.3 ppg, 3.0 rpg, 6.4 apg in 34.7 minutes[/td] [/tr][/table]

Houston Trade Breakdown

[h3]Change in Team Outlook: +20.4 ppg, +9.7 rpg, and +10.8 apg.[/h3] [table][tr][th="col"]Incoming Players[/th] [/tr][tr][td]
Hughes_Larry_nyk.jpg
[/td] [td]Larry Hughes
6-5 SG from St. Louis
10.4 ppg, 3.9 rpg, 3.9 apg in 28.3 minutes[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
Jeffries_Jared_nyk.jpg
[/td] [td]Jared Jeffries
6-11 SF from Indiana
3.9 ppg, 3.6 rpg, 1.5 apg in 24.6 minutes[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
Duhon_Chris_nyk.jpg
[/td] [td]Chris Duhon
6-1 PG from Duke
9.3 ppg, 3.0 rpg, 6.4 apg in 34.7 minutes[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][th="col"]Outgoing Players[/th] [/tr][tr][td]
McGrady_Tracy_hou.jpg
[/td] [td]Tracy McGrady
6-8 SG / SF from Mount Zion Christian Academy (HS)
3.2 ppg, 0.8 rpg, 1.0 apg in 7.6 minutes[/td] [/tr][/table]

Man no rant can even come close to the type of performance that my man Nate put on tonight. %$+% was absolutely unreal. I have never seen anything like that.He just put this team on his back and ran with it. Those Ns knew exactly what was coming and they couldnt do %$+% about it. If you wanna make a statement THATis how you do it. Nate handled this situation like a @+%#$@@ champ. He stays humble, keeps working, hasnt been *****ing or ripping on coaches about pt etc, andthan comes in and puts on a show. Naye is the @+%#$@@ hero tonight. THAT ios playing with a chip on your sholdier, his heart is ridiculous and that is why hesmy favorite player in the NBA.

Im not gonna bash on D'Antoni like alot of yall are or whatever. I do think that over 50% of this was personal and i do not think Nate deserved to bebenched but that is the past. I was happy we were winning but i said the whiole time, we were winning becasuse we were playing well as a unit and even withoutNate we are good enough to win but in order for this unit to reach its MAX potential as a team they need Nate to play that 6th man role because there will begames where we are not able to score and no one brings either the type of energy or instant offense that Nate brings nightly. His potential to go off isgreater than anyone elses on this team. We would have gotten killed today if it werent for Nate. That ios why i was saying while we are good enough to win withNate at the end of the day we need Nate in this rotation if we even want a chance at the playoffs.

I am very happy right now that we kicked off the new year with a win like this and i am even more happy for Nate cause he hit a rough patch and he needed this.This is the @+%#$@@ way to kick off the new decade. Its almost like the lord sending us a message that everything is gonna be ok. This is the decade where wego back to the top. Happy New Years Knicks Fans
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

And haters can get @+%#$@@ stepping, yall best watch out that little 5'9 *!%**$!%#*#+?? Yall remember him?? Hes back... and hes hungry. Watch the #*$$ out.This decade belongs to us, weve suffered too long. Lets go on a run.

Originally Posted by THE GR8

I am very happy right now that we kicked off the new year with a win like this and i am even more happy for Nate cause he hit a rough patch and he needed this. This is the @+%#$@@ way to kick off the new decade. Its almost like the lord sending us a message that everything is gonna be ok. This is the decade where we go back to the top. Happy New Years Knicks Fans
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

And haters can get @+%#$@@ stepping, yall best watch out that little 5'9 *!%**$!%#*#+?? Yall remember him?? Hes back... and hes hungry. Watch the #*$$ out. This decade belongs to us, weve suffered too long. Lets go on a run.

1zmjyit.gif

105wbxs.gif
rbjzgg.gif
rbjzgg.gif
2llfshw.gif

Originally Posted by TheStephZone

lol at Nate shouting out everyone on X-Box nd Twitter on the post game interview
I guess all those days off gave nate some time to get his modern warfare on
i was half expecting him to be like "what up niketalk, thanks for the support fellas, except allen"
laugh.gif

ATLANTA - Nate Robinson was finally liberated from Mike D'Antoni's doghouse Friday night and already is the Knicks' leading candidate for Player of the Decade.

Robinson, benched for 14 straight games, returned with a vengeance, scoring a season-high 41 points as the Knicks rallied for a dramatic 112-108 overtime victory over the Hawks.

"Good things happen to people who wait," Robinson said.

Robinson, who hadn't played since Dec. 1 against Phoenix, which led to his agent asking the Knicks for a trade, made an astonishing 18 of 24 shots in 38 minutes. He scored 21 of the Knicks' last 25 points, and personally outscored Atlanta 11-9 in overtime.

"He showed a lot of character," D'Antoni said. "He hung in there, took the medicine and did a heck of a job."

That was as close as D'Antoni would come to saying his goal was to teach the hyperactive guard a lesson by benching him.

"I can't see what would have happened if I didn't do it," D'Antoni said when asked if he had any regrets over his decision to keep Robinson out of action for a full month. "When I did it, we were struggling and then we had the best month we've had here in eight years. Would we have had a better month? I don't know that. We're going forward. We're not looking back now."

The Knicks (13-20) were 9-5 with Robinson on the bench, but had lost three of their last four before Friday night. Robinson refused to criticize D'Antoni but when asked what message the coach was trying to send him over the last several weeks, Robinson replied: "I have no idea. I've just been waiting patiently."

It was also telling that Robinson thanked everyone he could possibly think of as if he had just won the Oscar for Best Actor. That list included God, his mother, his family, the city of Seattle, Knicks fans, his teammates, former teammates, the training staff and his agent. The one name missing was D'Antoni's.

"It wasn't that I was trying to go out there and prove a point (to D'Antoni)," Robinson said. "I just played the game of basketball. The only way I know how to play it is at my speed."

Robinson's first step was too much for Atlanta, which got 28points from Joe Johnson and 24 from Josh Smith, while Al Horford finished with 22 points and 19 rebounds. The Hawks led by as many as 15 points in the fourth quarter and were up by 14 with nine minutes left.

Other than Robinson, Wilson Chandler was the only other Knick at the top of his game as he finished with 24 points and 17 rebounds. David Lee and Chris Duhon both struggled, and with Jonathan Bender sidelined with a leg injury, D'Antoni was running out of reasons not to play Robinson.

All signs pointed toward Robinson seeing his first action in a month even though D'Antoni sounded less than enthused about the prospects of playing the diminutive guard.

"We need a little bit of offense and he can do that but we don't want to lose what we had," D'Antoni said before the game.

They got more than a little bit, as the 5-9 guard responded with his best game as a Knick. With the Hawks up 20-11, D'Antoni finally reinserted Robinson with three minutes left in the first quarter, and Robinson was nothing short of spectacular. In overtime, he converted an improbable scoop shot as he was fouled. The next possession resulted in a long three-pointer.

D'Antoni called it "pent-up emotion," and sure enough, when Robinson was on the floor the Knicks outscored Atlanta 97-79. Plus, the Knicks won and Robinson is back in the rotation for now.

"We need to focus on winning and he knows that," D'Antoni said. "It's hard to get into everything, but thank goodness the new year brought a new solution.

"I'm not going to belabor the point whether he was buried or whatever. It is what it is. I'm trying to do what's best. We had a great month and now maybe we can have a better January."

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/b..._nate_robinson_returns_to_.html#ixzz0bTNdsZNW

Originally Posted by DubA169

Originally Posted by TheStephZone

lol at Nate shouting out everyone on X-Box nd Twitter on the post game interview
I guess all those days off gave nate some time to get his modern warfare on
i was half expecting him to be like "what up niketalk, thanks for the support fellas, except allen"
laugh.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
cmon now that was uneccesary

EDIT: and Nasty in a Swamprat uni would be my personal worst nightmare
sick.gif
smh.gif
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom