yeah, i've just been so anti-nate.

I wanted him brought back this year, i want him to play well. I wanted him to play if things weren't going well.

I want to win and IDGAF how it's done or who plays.

Saw VIIHeaven and HTTB rockin this sig
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
to whoever made it, ima rock it

NEW YORK
KNICKERBOCKERS

Originally Posted by DubA169

Originally Posted by NYelectric

Originally Posted by Al3xis

That's borderline insane.
why is that insane?
To not care how a team plays as long as they win? To not care who plays as long as they win? Where's the fun in that? Why even botherwatching? How you play matters because you don't want to have a blemished winning record. Are you telling me winning a championship on a bad ref's callwould feel as good as winning it on a fair shot? Who plays matters because that's who you root for. And if all you want is to win and you're a Knickfan you're completely $+*!*** insane.

Originally Posted by DubA169

That's borderline insane.
why is that insane?
To not care how a team plays as long as they win? To not care who plays as long as they win? Where's the fun in that? Why even bother watching? How you play matters because you don't want to have a blemished winning record. Are you telling me winning a championship on a bad ref's call would feel as good as winning it on a fair shot? Who plays matters because that's who you root for. And if all you want is to win and you're a Knick fan you're completely $+*!*** insane.
man idk about you but if the Knicks won a championship i dont give a @%$# HOW we do it.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I really don't believe that. What's the point of winning if it doesn't really count? What's the point of waiting this long for debated victory?Maybe I'm the only one, but I do care about who plays and how they do it.

Not caring about how they do it, is not the same as how they PLAY.

could care less if these guys need to play like the 94 knicks and ugly it up to win or play like mike's suns and put up 130 to win a game.

as far as who plays, I want a rotation that equates to wins. whoever it consists of, is fine by me.

What does that mean then?

Whatever. It's Saturday, I'm restless and in a fighting mood. But that still doesn't make any sense to me. As far as I'm concerned doing andplaying are the same thing. Semantics. There's no way you don't have a preferred style of play and preferred players. And if you don't then Ireally have no idea why you watch.

I have no favorite players on this current team.

As long as they play hard, committed, team basketball...I do not prefer any style more than another.

I know if I was a coach, what kinda stuff I would run..but that doesn't make me think less of other ideas or philosophies.

I want and expect basic things on offense and defense, the overall scheme matters less.

Not caring about how they do it, is not the same as how they PLAY.

could care less if these guys need to play like the 94 knicks and ugly it up to win or play like mike's suns and put up 130 to win a game.

as far as who plays, I want a rotation that equates to wins. whoever it consists of, is fine by me.

Agreed I don't even see how this can be argued if you are really a Knicks fan. The bottom line is winning....just get it done!

Lets keep it going for 2-0 in the new year and whoop the Pacers!!

you think i wouldn't take a championship on a blown call? pfff I have the yankees to root for when we are talking about tyle points or i want to get pickywith how we win. This is the knicks, if we are playing the lakers in the finals and kobe, pau, and phil jackson get kidnapped for the whole series and we wini'll still be dancing naked in the streets.

I hate teams that shoot a large number of 3's, and the whole seven seconds or less thing but if it won us a chip, i wouldn't give a flying @#%+. I hateeddy curry but if by some miracle he helped us win a chip (now this $*$# is more outlandish than the kidnappings) but if he helped us win i would be 100% okwith how we won.

you have to be insane to be a knick fan and care about how we win. don't care how, get it done. i think lebron is a baby and hate his dancing shenanigans,but would i pout if he cam ehere and we won? NO

I honestly think we got a better supporting cast for Lebron than the cavs have right now. Knicks w/o Bron > Cavs w/o Bron.

But if nate keeps playing well I hope we can ship off curry or jefries contract with him. If we can, what a great move by Walsh. He probably knew Dantoni didntlike him but resigned him for a mill to try and package him with jeffries or curry.

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Man, I's start Hitler at the point and Osama at the 3 if it meant we'd win a championship.
laugh.gif

roll.gif
How Osama gonna be the 3 though? Sandman is 7 feet tall. Put my manAndrew Cunanan at the 4
laugh.gif

But seriously I could care less how we win a championship, you think Miami fans care about how they won the championship? Hell no. They just know Wade is oneup on Bron, Bosh and Melo.

Back
Top Bottom