Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

Knicks fans need to be banned from every NBA trade machine on the internet....
What makes you say that? T-Mac is of no more value. The Rockets lost a lot of leverage when he demanded a trade. He hasn't shown what he cando, so whose to say that he is still the same T-Mac from before?

All he has right now is a chip on his shoulder and a fat expiring contract that we want. Ya'll acting like he's still T-mac from 06'
laugh.gif

when are you going to give nate credit?
ummm, already did.

I never been anti-Nate.

And I do think Nate will find his way back in shortly, D'Antoni IMO is trying to salvage and find a right mix of players however he can until the All Star Break...it will be a fluid rotation, it already has been....as long as Nate continues to handle it like a pro, he should be fine. But we've actually won some games now, so you go with it until things change.
well gee wiz, whatdayaknow?

people wana make baseless statements about D'Antoni being upset about this? or it being personal? get outa here.

"D'Antoni is a genius for playing Nate tonight!" Is that what you want to hear? It seems it from the way you've refused to question any ofhis coaching moves this season that involved keeping healthy and able players completely out of rotation.

I'm neither the type to place full trust in a coach nor in any one player on a team, but it does strike me and most of the regular posters in this threadwho have debated endlessly in the past about the wins without Nate as unfair when a few others seem to want to attribute these wins to him not playing and asole result of D'Antoni's genius coaching.

It seemed to be the loss to the lowly Nets, which triggered Nate to finally get some minutes. What some people are saying is "Why did it even take a lossto the Nets for him to play?"

And yes, D'Antoni was hesitant and even uncomfortable in the post-game interview to give Nate the credit he deserved.

I said tonight was Nate's night. they lose going away without him.

but, really what is so hard to understand about going with something until it stops working, then changing things up when you hit a wall?

nobody is attributing wins to coaching, has the coaching been good? Yup, but not perfect..and that has been the play for the most part as well.

I'm neither the type to place full trust in a coach
I can see that.

Saying he probably will take credit for this, seriously? again, get outa here with that. some of you have just been making irrational statements, calling him aliar, without any legs to stand on. It's been a joke.

Glad it's over.

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

mad.gif
@My boy telling me we need to work Eddy into the offense. Someone knock some sense into this boy.
Idk about the rotation but he should play at least 10mins.. Reason is.. how are we gonna trade him if we dont?

Well said Allen and 'Handsome'...

And yes, glad it's over. God I wish Mike Breen was calling this game to hear his ridiculous comments.

can't play eddy, unfortunately...unless things really went south.

probably gota wait till summer to even think about doing anything with him whether it's a buy out or him being an expiring in a sign and trade.

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

And yes, glad it's over. God I wish Mike Breen was calling this game to hear his ridiculous comments.
roll.gif

I was watching the warriors game earlier and son was jusst creaming himself rooting for the warriors to come back in the 4th

down 9 w/ like less than 2 mins left .. "this thing isn't over!"

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

mad.gif
@My boy telling me we need to work Eddy into the offense. Someone knock some sense into this boy.
Idk about the rotation but he should play at least 10mins.. Reason is.. how are we gonna trade him if we dont?
No, son is saying we need Eddy in the future to be a contender. His rationale is that we need a big man to slow the game down...and he thinks Eddycan be that.
laugh.gif

Charlotte plays Miami tomorrow and the Bucks have OKC

(Could you imagine a Cleveland vs NY match up in Round 1?
nerd.gif
)

Him:
wit da right big man we could ride that to da finals...case in
point..da magic rode it to da finals last year....

Him:
if dantoni ain't win it wit da sun if ain't guns work wit us
son...game is goin'back to s big mans game so I feel we need eddy...

Me:
Eddy Curry isn't that good. He has no post moves. Gets like 3
offensive fouls a game (even in his good season). Can't pass out of
the post, can't rebound.
Trust I want him to do well but I don't see it

Him:
dazz cuz he wasn't in shape before...didn't have the focus or da drive
it seem like he got it now..
I'm not crazy right? Dude is irrational.
laugh.gif

Him:
dazz cuz he wasn't in shape before...didn't have the focus or da drive
it seem like he got it now..
I'm not crazy right? Dude is irrational.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Sounding like Ninjahood.

I wouldn't mind seeing Eddy get limited burn when we have big leads or deficits though.

Also wouldn't be upset if he didn't play another minute this season.

When healthy and motivated he can be a good Center but this season is all about wins.

LMAOOOO @ your friend being Ninjahood.

Glad to see Landry play as well, Hughes got the short end of the stick tonight it seems although he hasn't played particularly well since coming back fromthat injury.

I can't believe how excited I am about this team this season...especially the way we started the season.

D'antoni is really growing on me.

they just gota stay committed to defense.

When they get away from things and wana play pick up ball on offense, the D suffers from it.

Mike's gota reel em in when it happens. Thankfully only in New Jersey has that happened recently...tonight it was lookin like it too but they turned thingaround on that end.

Those losses we've had to the Heat on Xmas or to the spurs are the type of L's I can live with. stick with things and if you get beat by a better team,you get beat.

Back
Top Bottom