Trade value skyrocketing. Pair him with Jared Jeffries!
laugh.gif

Best. Win. Ever.

Those 5 guys on the court for the last of the 4th and Ot, did an outstanding job. EVERY shot the hawks took was contested and they made some tough ones.

D'Antoni was on his *@%% tonight late...great call on the zone, the last play in regulation for Nate and giving the foul.

But, tonight was Nate's night. I've never seen that kinda performance from a Knick in god knows how long. That's how you play with a chip on yourshoulder. He brought on both ends.

Incredible.

GREAT win.

now it's D'Antoni is a moron and he's gona take credit?
laugh.gif

wait, I thought he was the most stubborn guy in the world? and it was all personal?
roll.gif

We were winning...nate sat....we hit a roadblock, he reevaluated things, and tonight he switched things up.

Man, whatever.

that was a great win. No need to go down that road.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

alright what will it take for nate to be wearing purple and gold in a month? sasha? farmar? lol
Leave it to jerkoff Laker fans to say stuff like this.

Will had 17 boards, 10 more than anyone else on the squad.

he's starting to head down the right path..

MY GUY NATE

just came through to give some love for the hometown hero nate rob. bout time you bums gave him some burn

Yeah Will's performance shouldn't go unnoticed.

He needs to be getting at least 7 rebounds a game.

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Originally Posted by mrtramericanjr

Like i said the knicks should trade nate right now, dude played great tonight!

shut up.
I don't see anything wrong with this. Sure, he gives us a spark off the bench, but we need to absolutely move Curry and Jefferies. Jefferiesis playing well enough to be moved, without much bait, but that's not the case with Curry.

You heard D'Antoni's post-game interview? He knew he was wrong and Nate's performance made him look like a %#@@%*+. He didn't want to take anyquestions regarding it. Whatever, as long as Nate gets PT from now on and continues balln', all will be forgiven.

Back
Top Bottom