Originally Posted by viiheaven

You heard D'Antoni's post-game interview? He knew he was wrong and Nate's performance made him look like a %#@@%*+. He didn't want to take any questions regarding it. Whatever, as long as Nate gets PT from now on and continues balln', all will be forgiven.
As long as he keeps playing this way we can really convince teams to take Curry too in a package deal
laugh.gif

You heard D'Antoni's post-game interview? He knew he was wrong and Nate's performance made him look like a %#@@%*+. He didn't want to take any questions regarding it. Whatever, as long as Nate gets PT from now on and continues balln', all will be forgiven.
It was really chafing him to give credit where it was due.

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Originally Posted by mrtramericanjr

Like i said the knicks should trade nate right now, dude played great tonight!

shut up.
I don't see anything wrong with this. Sure, he gives us a spark off the bench, but we need to absolutely move Curry and Jefferies. Jefferies is playing well enough to be moved, without much bait, but that's not the case with Curry.
exactly!, i think nate is and will always be a great spark off the bench, but it seem like dantoni doesnt really want him on the team if he cantplay him for a month......., to ensure maximum money for the free agents a trade of nate packaged with curry or jefferies might not be that bad

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

give me a break with this stuff.

A rotation was having success, he went with it until it stopped....then he changed things up tonight.

Actions speak louder than words. Him leaving Nate on the floor for extended time in both halves and clearing everything out for him late, is all you guysshould have wanted or cared about. Not a post game quote saying "I'm sorry."

Our next two games are vs. IND & CHA

if we beat CHA, do we have the spot over them if we're tied at the end of the season?

Originally Posted by Al3xis

1/2 game out.

indiana and charlotte coming up @ home. Let's get this thing going.

yeah these wins are meaningless if we don't beat who we need to. and i still think it was more than 50% personal with nate and dantoni. nate said he'shere to stay in the interview, i dunno is things will end up that way but i'd be happy with him

Sig stolen.

I was thinking that exact same thing HTTB... I've been rocking this same sig since I joined
laugh.gif
, time to ditch MLK for the Knicks

A rotation was having success, he went with it until it stopped....then he changed things up tonight.

Actions speak louder than words. Him leaving Nate on the floor for extended time in both halves and clearing everything out for him late, is all you guys should have wanted or cared about. Not a post game quote saying "I'm sorry."

when are you going to give nate credit? even before he scored 40 tonight i knew he never should be benched... hes clearly the best bench player the knicks gotand best pg too... duhon is garbage and shouldnt be starting... i would even put hughes and douglas over him any day in the lineup...the knicks had a goodmonth without nate last month but thats not saying much... the knicks are a better team when he is playing..

Indiana's 2nd of a back to back.

If they wana be serious about playoffs, like I said the other day...it's time to break that door down.

Actions speak louder than words. Him leaving Nate on the floor for extended time in both halves and clearing everything out for him late, is all you guys should have wanted or cared about. Not a post game quote saying "I'm sorry."
Please
grin.gif
If you hadn't played Nate in the second half after the way heplayed in the second quarter, D'Antoni would have looked like a moron and it would have been clear he had a grudge against Nate. And none of that BS abouta rotation having success. Jonathan Bender and Toney Douglas were getting minutes that Nate wasn't. I don't see how subbing Nate for Toney (or Larrywhen he was injured) would be any different.

Nate EARNED all his PT tonight. And he EARNED another game to showcase himself by his performance tonight.

Originally Posted by you go boy

when are you going to give nate credit? even before he scored 40 tonight i knew he never should be benched... hes clearly the best bench player the knicks got and best pg too... duhon is garbage and shouldnt be starting... i would even put hughes and douglas over him any day in the lineup...the knicks had a good month without nate last month but thats not saying much... the knicks are a better team when he is playing..
he can handle himself, but Allen clearly said on the very last page, that Nate played great and praised him.

Tonight Nate gets the credit and it's much deserved. But it's pretty simple. The team was playing poorly, Nate got benched, the team won, then wefaltered, Nate got put in, and played great and won. If we keep winning with Nate in, he won't get benched again.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

I was thinking that exact same thing HTTB... I've been rocking this same sig since I joined
laugh.gif
, time to ditch MLK for the Knicks

laugh.gif

Your sig is definitely outdated broham.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Like i said the knicks should trade nate right now, dude played great tonight!

shut up.
I don't see anything wrong with this. Sure, he gives us a spark off the bench, but we need to absolutely move Curry and Jefferies. Jefferies is playing well enough to be moved, without much bait, but that's not the case with Curry.
exactly!, i think nate is and will always be a great spark off the bench, but it seem like dantoni doesnt really want him on the team if he cant play him for a month......., to ensure maximum money for the free agents a trade of nate packaged with curry or jefferies might not be that bad
Very true. When we try to trade Curry or Jefferies to other teams, they always want us to include David Lee or Wilson Chandler or Gallinari intothe mix. Obviously we would like to keep all those players, but realistically I just don't see that happening. We're going to have to give up someother players into the process, and right now Nate is sky high in value and a lot of teams could use someone to give the team a spark.

Honestly, if we want to keep Robinson so bad then why can't we just re-sign during the offseason? The same can be said about David Lee as well. I might bemissing something, but that's how I see it.

We all know we need to clear up more cap space for this summer, and the only way to do that is if we move Jefferies and Curry.

I looked into some trades that can be done, and I think our best bet would be to trade for T-Mac. He wants to play and we need his contract. In return theRockets get a Center, Nate, Jefferies, and Wilson (main reason this trade makes sense for Houston).

14si9h.png

The trade would also work without Chandler involved.

n4gltf.png

Back
Top Bottom