laugh.gif
@ the gif

gets me all the time

I do think Jeffries is one of the main reasons we're winning but packaging him with Nate might get rid of his contract

Of course Donnie will package him with JJ if he can find a suitor.

As far as for a 1st round pick, Nate does not have that kind of value. If he did, he wouldn't be a Knick still.

doesnt dampier have a clause in his contract that makes him an expiring if you take that option before a certain time?

blazers have a ton of wing players, but quite a few are injuerd, as the whole team is.

or maybe allen, no team has the draft pick to offer for nate.
if CJ watson could be worth AJ+draft pick+cash, i would love to hear the reasons why nate isnt. besides height.

if CJ watson could be worth AJ+draft pick+cash,
who, what, when and where?

nobody is going to give up a pick for a guy that is a bench player and could potentially be bought out or won't be around past this year for said team.

this past off-season when the W's resigned him.

any team looking to make a huge playoff run have nothing to lose. their pick isnt high, and dont have to spend the time to develop a young player.

take it for what its worth.

jeffries ain't gettin burn so teams can see him..he's getting burn because mike wants him too

if that was the case..eddy would be in the roto too

he's our only role player, and that @!%! is important when everybody else is tryna get their shot off

give me this guy
8df267e4695c596efa0e889522f93614-getty-91026263ng015_noh_clips.jpg

From what I've seen, dude is playing excellent ball as a pg in limited duty.

Originally Posted by MeloVP

jeffries ain't gettin burn so teams can see him..he's getting burn because mike wants him too

if that was the case..eddy would be in the roto too

he's our only role player, and that @!%! is important when everybody else is tryna get their shot off
word, also D Rose and numerous other quick PGs KILL us when Jeffries is not on them. With his length and athletisism Mike LOVES to throw him onthe opposing teams PGs. Mike isnt playing Jeffries to trade him, hes playing Jeffries to make the playoffs.

what i did in the trade machine though, Darko+Hughes+duhon for Tmac.
not down for that. What would be the point of trading for T Mac when we dont get rid of any contracts in the process? Those are all expiringcontracts and Duhon + Hughes have been playing BIG minutes for us while T Mac is averaging what? 8 minutes per game? Douglas does not run the pick and rollnearly well enough to start yet, i like him and i think he has potential and hes a pest on defense but he is not nearly offensively developed enough to runthis system and we know that Nate isnt gonna. Why lose the only PG we have to run this system and Larry Hughes who has played a colossal part in this hotstreak to trade for a guy like McGrady who has been averaging 8 or so minutes per game) when we dont even rid ourselves of a contract?

And i like Bassy also but I DOUBT he comes here considering he is Steph's cuz and all. Personal hate aside Felton would be NICE here although i hate himand UNC, i would also still LOVE DJ. DJ is probably my favorite of all PGs on the market. I def think that our best option would be to try and take advantageof the Charlotte PG situation, i mean either of those guys could be very solid long term PG options and fit well in our system, and the Bobcats cant keep bothof them forever. One of them are going to have to go eventually... and it is known that Larry and Donnie have a good relationship, i would LOVE to strike adeal for one of those dudes before the deadline, but if not i think we should still be patient and wait it out until the summer instead of jumping the gun toget a guy this season although he may not be as good of an option for us as one of Charlotte's PGs, JUST for the sake of getting a new PG this season.

I also want DJ.

Well, everyone wants to get rid of contracts, but if curry aint gettin burn, then jefferies is the one that has to go. hes been playing well though i have toadmit, but who knows if him+duhon are going to just drop it down a few notches, like last season. they all know they're not staying long term, who wants tocommit the effort? they cant be playing for a contract, cuz even they themself know they're never going to have a payday like they did before.

and with Tmac, he can be our #1 option, something we lack right now. most of the time, its just a pick and roll to dlee for the final shot.
the wing would be lookin serious though with chandler, gallo and tmac
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Imagine if bassy does come to Ny ..takes us to the playoffs, we get a superstar next summer... Marbury might just commit that

But anyway i wanna get a W ova the Heats

I haven't seen one ad. or commercial for the knick/heat game on Christmas. This makes me cry and shake my head.

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Originally Posted by tommykairaa

I haven't seen one ad. or commercial for the knick/heat game on Christmas. This makes me cry and shake my head.

we're on national tv right?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
we're on espn. only the big boys play on abc. im actually upset that pierce is out for the orl+bos game. would have liked seeing both teamswith all of their players.

Back
Top Bottom