that was a radio quote there, buddy.

And I saw a reply like that coming from you...............D'Antoni is your guy
laugh.gif

It's nothing any avid Knick fan, or basketball fan for that matter, can't see.

it's not hard to see that stackhouse is correct.

but we are winning so i guess it's whatever. not a big fan of dantoni personally but the defense has been great and nate was always expendable. we got himto try and get a star or 2 in the next 1-2 years. nothing else to talk about.

however i think the knicks organization continues to do a great job at convincing players they would be ******ed to sign with them.

i had read somewhere else that it was a Berman story.

And I saw a reply like that coming from you...

And you're on the other side of the fence, so...

however i think the knicks organization continues to do a great job at convincing players they would be ******ed to sign with them.

really?

God forbid this team loses a game or two again
tired.gif

it's not losing the games. i said organization, not team.

okay, we have all the rape stuff which makes us look like fools. They *%+# on marbury for no reason other then a personal grudge. now they *%+# on nate for noreason and bury him on the bench. talking bout defense like duhon can play D. There were reports that dolan was the reason that AI didn't come here, soplayers see that dolan's fat +$@ face will continue to pop up. They "disrespect" nate and david in the off season. treat players like they areexpendable.

just stop it.

Originally Posted by DubA169

it's not losing the games. i said organization, not team.

okay, we have all the rape stuff which makes us look like fools. They *%+# on marbury for no reason other then a personal grudge. now they *%+# on nate for no reason and bury him on the bench. talking bout defense like duhon can play D. There were reports that dolan was the reason that AI didn't come here, so players see that dolan's fat +$@ face will continue to pop up. They "disrespect" nate and david in the off season. treat players like they are expendable.

just stop it.
how did we "disrespect" Nate and Lee this offseason when we gave them relatively large contracts when we VERY WELL could have justforced them to sign for their QOs??

okay, we have all the rape stuff which makes us look like fools. They *%+# on marbury for no reason other then a personal grudge.
ummm...you remember Steph was involved in this don't you?

talking bout defense like duhon can play D.
he plays better D than Nate. So does Douglas. For the fact, if nothing else that he is 5'7.

Duhon hate really is extreme on here, When he has a good game it's "Props to Duhon but he still sucks." Last night people got him for the blownlay up but not one comment on the last play of the game where he kept his dribble alive and made that play on Lee's jumper.

treat players like they are expendable.
how aren't most of these players? Everyone but Gallo, Chandler, Hill and Douglas have been losers here for years.

They "disrespect" nate and david in the off season.
they had their choice to leave. They couldn't field a better offer. Knicks waited it out, smartly. If that's disrespect, so be it.

considering lee led the league in double doubles and nate almost won 6th man of the year i dunno how "fair" it came off. i don't think we areviewed as a storied franchise to be honest. our owner is horrible, we have constant problems and clashes. our picks besides gallo are pretty bad. iwouldn't be running here if i was a star.

you guys honbestly don't think players see the nate situation and think it's foul? they see players getting exiled here on a regular basis.

There is no fairness in pro sports.

If they felt disrespected, by all means...go somewhere else.

They couldn't. You want the Knicks to over pay and ruin future plans, just cause?

Our picks besides Gallo.....you wana tell me Douglas was a bad pick at his spot? And you're ready to say Jordan Hill was a poor choice before he gets achance? Shouldn't Gallo's development be a decent sign that they may known/knew what they were doing when picking him as well?

it's all about perception. of course theres no fairness is sports. theres not much fairness in other professions either.

the hill pick only makes sense if we aren't signing david. needed a pg. I'm trying to think about how other nba players view the knicks. I mean I wasshocked when nash didn't sign up. that shows me that players ain't dying to come here even with the city as incentive.

We all know allen is management first.

I wouldnt want nash anyway. hes getting OLD...

and i also thought hill was lees replacement, but i guess not. for the time being.

I hardly think there's been a consistent trend of players being exiled or treated poorly here. At most you have Steph and Nate as examples.

Nate and David weren't disrespected. What good is overpaying for a player if you don't have to? They offered those contracts with the end game in mind,had they ignored it and signed Lee to a 5 year/50 million contract, and gave Nate a long term deal, we'd be in an even worse scenario about cap space, andeveryone would be crucifying Donnie for compromising "the plan".

what so duhon over nash haha

nash is a soccer player he is gonna be moving well till he's at least 40, which is 5 more years. nash and bron on the same team has me foaming at the mouth

[h1]Walsh Isn't Sure Nate Wanted To Be Dealt[/h1]
Dec 23, 2009 4:43 PM EST

After a conversation with Nate Robinson's agent on Monday, Knicks president Donnie Walsh isn't so sure that the guard wanted to be dealt.

Walsh met with agent Aaron Goodwin and said, "I'm not 100 percent sure the other side wants to be traded."

New York coach Mike D'Antoni hasn't played Robinson in the team's last 10 games.

I'd rather have him stick it out.

There will be a time this year where he is needed and D'Antoni will go back to him. It's not the same as the Steph situation.

Back
Top Bottom