That would be epic win, Stephen A is a Knick fan right?

That fool would be blacking anytime we did something to irk him
laugh.gif

Imagine both losing their mind on a game winner
eek.gif
eek.gif

all > Gus/Clyde > Marv/Clyde

good win today THANK GOD we came through
pimp.gif

on a side not i once again almost had a heart attack and i once again reiterate that this team HAS to keep my heart racing... can never blow out a team or beblown out (reccently that is), idk what i would have done if we woulda blown this... something disastrous
smh.gif

"Yo Wally, I assume youre a brother callin me from the Bronx, dont sit there and try to front on me..."
roll.gif

" I aplogize on the behalf of ESPN radio BUT SHUT THE HELL UP!"
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Al3xis

I'm just messing around for the most part.
word to josh boone > david lee
nerd.gif

we forgive you.

Josh "Boom" had it in him too.
smh.gif

But I have seen the light... he SUCKS.

I hated him at Conn... Got to like his hustle with the Nets.... But now I don't know what happened to dude. He's WEAK.

Lee, I liked after the dunk contest... didn't really root for him at UF (but still liked his game)... hated that the Knicks drafted him.... But now trulyadmire how he has turned himself into a consummate professional. I mean, what is there not to love about David Lee's game?

And just for the record allen, did I say that Boone > Lee? I honestly don't remember that. Yikes if I did.

we ought to explore some trade options with the blazers..

i'm sure they can plug curry in somewhere

just came in from the game.... HOW could we let that lead slip like that???

I guess it wouldnt have been the Knicks if they didnt make it a nail biter in the end.
David Lee was wildin out there.

On lighter note, I was
roll.gif
after the game when I was walking out of the arena into the hallway near the players locker room and the rookie... Is his nameMarcus Landry? was walking around looking like a regular hood dude with a fitted and uptowns and Jeans and a letterman...
He wanted to go back into the arena Im guessing to see someone, and a convo went like this

Security : "Uhh Sir, do you have a pass or permission to be in this area?"
Landry : "No, I don't I'm a player
indifferent.gif
"
Security: "
embarassed.gif
.....Sorry"
Random Fan :"Ahhh haaa they dont even know who that scrub is!"
Landry "
indifferent.gif
frown.gif
"

Originally Posted by throwback1718

Security : "Uhh Sir, do you have a pass or permission to be in this area?"
Landry : "No, I don't I'm a player
indifferent.gif
"
Security: "
embarassed.gif
.....Sorry"
Random Fan :"Ahhh haaa they dont even know who that scrub is!"
Landry "
indifferent.gif
frown.gif
"
eek.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Ballinsam23

Originally Posted by tommykairaa

Thats harsh.

landry is that dude
yea i dont find that funny at all. just more motivation for landry

yo its sad when you gotta see dudes with talent get 0 burn it kinda hurts me because Im like damn what could be going through these people's heads? theyhad to be a stud at one point in their Bball career.

but I still
roll.gif

embarassed.gif

missed the game cuz i was at work.. A W is a W, can't complain...

We're 8-3 this month
eek.gif

I might be on a limb, and might be the only one that thinks this..

but right now.. the best Knick is DAVID LEE

frown.gif

Double double machine
pimp.gif
21 rebs ....

and 1 question to us real Knick fans, when do you guys think we will start seeing the bandwagons hoppin on?
nerd.gif

david lee is unquestionably the most consistent and best player we have. But gallo might surpass his worth in a year or two. gallo is impressing me even on offshooting nights. he had 3 rejections last night.

band wagoners won't come around for a while. the knicks are irrelevant they've been bad for sooo long. i know so many new yorkers that HATE the knicks.don't even like another team, just hate the knicks so much(new yorkers). if we are in the playoffs that's when it will get crazy. everyone is gonnawana get hooked up with tickets all of a sudden.

We got bandwagoners soon as Donnie came in clear cap space for these 2010 free agents.
laugh.gif

But Playoffs is not far-fetched.

D.Lee on his Point Foward *%+. He will have a couple triple doubles by seasons end. We got a team full of Boris Diaw's with perosnality and heart.

once the trade deadline ends.

i know donnie going to work his magic
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

and i feel bad for landry, although that was pretty funny.
dude plays with so much heart and energy (like his brother?). i would love to see him on this team, long term.

Bandwagonation will increase if we make the playoffs...IF we sign Bron you better believe we will have Old cavs fans, Lebron Fans/ "The Knicks Sucks"Fans hoppin on

But Knicks Fans were established before 2010
pimp.gif

[h1]Stackhouse: D'Antoni Is A Control Freak, Isn't Being Fair To Nate[/h1]
Dec 23, 2009 7:48 AM EST

Stackhouse_Jerry_dal.jpg
Jerry Stackhouse was verycritical of Knicks coach Mike D'Antoni recently.

Stackhouse, who tried out for the Knicks this past summer but didn't receive a contract off, blasted D'Antoni for being stubborn and his treatmentof guard Nate Robinson.

"I know Nate has to be obviously frustrated," Stackhouse said on his regular spot on Sirius Radio with Chris Russo. "To be an NBA coach,you're a control freak. You really are a control freak just because you think about all the things coaches have to manage - from the players, to practice,to the media..."

"And with any type of personality, you have your extremists. And I think D'Antoni is just an extremist. He's just a guy who's so stubborn,such a control freak and wants to make an example of this kid (Robinson). It's not fair to him."

Marc Berman really tracked down Jerry Stackhouse for his opinion? Has he had any connection with D'Antoni other than being passed over this summer?

Can any of these CLOWNS write about something positive? oh I don't know, like how the Knicks have been PLAYING?

Back
Top Bottom